JIPMER Undergraduate Medical Entrance Test is going to be conducted for the year 2014. JIPMER Medical Entrance Test covers subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. Students have to answer 200 Multiple Choice Questions in 3 hours of time. Entranceindia released 10 Model papers and one free sample paper for JIPMER Medical Entrance test. Candidates can appear the free Sample Paper for JIPMER once they get themselves registered at our website. We also provide past exam question paper free practice along with our model papers. There are also 1000+ flash cards on all subjects covering JIPMER syllabus to memorize formulas, rules, etc.
(a) Nationality :
i) Indian Nationals:- Applicant must be an Indian National.
ii) For Overseas Citizen of India (OCI):-
OCI registered under Section 7A of Citizenship Act 1955 are also eligible to appear in this test and all terms and conditions applicable for Indian Nationals given in this Prospectus will be applicable to them. The candidate should submit proof of Registration as OCI under Section 7A of Citizenship Act 1955 at the time of counseling.
(b) Educational :
The candidates must possess MBBS or an equivalent Degree recognized by the Medical Council of India.
Must have either completed or due to complete One Year Internship (Rotatory Housemanship) training by 31st March 2014*.
[*Candidates likely to complete internship by 31-03-2014 only can take up the Entrance Examination. No condonation of Compulsory Rotating Internship beyond this date shall be accepted].
(d) Application Status:
Candidates who have already done / completed MD/MS in any subject in any Institution are not eligible for admission to MD/MS course at JIPMER.
Related Contents to JIPMER PG :-
JIPMER PG 2017 Model Papers
EntranceIndia present JIPMER PG Model Papers for thorough preparation of your entrance exam. This course contains 10 full syllabus model papers for JIPMER PG entrance exam. Question patterns and exam pattern of the model papers are similar to JIPMER PG entrance test. These mock tests are best for self assessment and for practice exam pattern questions. This course is designed to given exam type environment to aspirants. This is one of the best add on for your entrance exam preparation.
- Model Papers applicable for JIPMER PG Medical Entrance Test
- Realtime Tests based on JIPMER PG Medical Entrance Exam Syllabus
- Unlimited Test Reviews till completion of JIPMER PG Entrance Exam test
- Each Model Paper Consists of 250 multiple choice questions
- Best course to check your progress
- Punjapadar Village Lilia Block, Amreli Location Voter and Profile
- Godhavadar Village Lilia Block, Amreli Location Voter and Profile
- Kankot Mota Village Lilia Block, Amreli Location Voter and Profile
- Putaliya Village Lilia Block, Amreli Location Voter and Profile
- Hathigadh Village Lilia Block, Amreli Location Voter and Profile
- Dhangla Village Lilia Block, Amreli Location Voter and Profile
- Gundran Village Lilia Block, Amreli Location Voter and Profile