Boost your Preparation with Online Practice Papers for ACET Exam December 2013
Entranceindia has released Practice Papers for ACET December 2013 Exam. These online practice papers shall supplement your preparation for the exam with practice questions and probable model paper(s) following the prescribed syllabus.
Salient Features of the Practice Paper:
- The questions and explanations are prepared by expert teachers in the field of Mathematics and Statistics.
- The tests are designed to have the similar experience as under the real exam environment.
- There will be 10 Chapterwise Practice Tests (CPTs) covering the entire syllabus in phased manner as per scheduled dates.
- Each part subject (chapter wise) consists of two tests (Level 1 & Level 2) of 30 questions each.
- Level 1 shall consist of 1 mark questions and level 2 shall consist of both 2 marks and 5 marks questions.
- Negative marking set at 50% for incorrect response.
- After completion of Chapterwise Practice Tests (CPTs) there will be test for the whole syllabus.
- There are 10 Full Syllabus Model Tests consisting of 55 questions of 100 marks each as asked in ACET Exam.
- 2 Extra Models on questions relating to Age, Date of Birth, Profit & Loss, Dividend Distribution, Retained Earnings, % mark up, etc
- 2 Probable Model Papers immediately before the examination
Cell Phone: +91-9742162365
Or, E mail: [email protected]