On-Line Based Distributed Object System of Examination.
The Entrance Examination is common to all and consists of 250 MCQs and will cover all subjects. The Entrance Examination will be of the standard of MBBS Examination. Question paper consists of a total of 250 Questions distributed in:
i. Basic Clinical Sciences – 100 Questions
(Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology and Forensic Medicine & Toxicology).
ii. Clinical Sciences- 150 Questions
(Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Community Medicine, Pediatrics, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, ENT, Anesthesiology, Dermatology, Psychiatry, Radio-diagnosis, Radio-therapy, Emergency Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, Blood Transfusion Medicine and Pulmonary Medicine).
1. There shall be ONLY ONE PAPER of three hours duration consisting of 250 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
2. All questions will be of one best / correct response type having four alternatives.
3. More than one answer indicated against a question will be deemed as incorrect response and negative mark will be given.
4. Each answer with correct response shall be awarded Four Marks.
5. ZERO mark will be given for the questions not answered.
6. Negative marks will be given for incorrect response. For every incorrect response, ONE mark will be deducted.
7. The response of the candidate for a question(s), on click of “submit button” before closing of Examination shall be considered as the response chosen by the candidate or in other words “If a question is answered and marked for review, your answer for that question will be considered in the evaluation”