JIPMER Model Papers:
As all medical aspirants know, JIPMER is one of the most important medical entrance examinations next to AIIMS and AIPMT. JIPMER (Jawaharlal Institute of Post graduate Medical Education and Research) institute is well established medical institute which is wide spread across 192 acres of rural area in Pondicherry. This institute conducts JIPMER exam every year on June month. More than one lakh of students participate in this exam and this number is increasing every year. Sources say, most of the students feel that JIPMER is easier when compared to other medical entrance examination. This is mainly because of no negative marks are applicable for incorrect attempt.
Special tips during JIPMER examination:
- Since there is no negative marking scheme, students can attend all possible questions without neglecting any one.
- Try to solve English and logical sections on first hand. These sections are considered to be easier in JIPMER Why lose marks in easy sections?
- Try to attend all known questions. Let the unknown questions be solved later.
- Manage time perfectly. For instance, if the English and Logical section carries only 10 marks each, then spend only limited time according to the marks.
- Fix a target for all other subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Since each section has 60 questions, spend time accordingly.
- Please take your admit card, stamp size and passport size photographs without fail before entering the examination hall.
- Please self examine yourself to check whether any tiny notes or papers are there in your pockets by mistake.
Let us check previous years question paper of JIPMER below:
- JIPMER 2013 was conducted on June 2, 2013. Around 50,000 candidates took part in this exam. The results of this exam were declared on June 11, 2013.
- The question paper for JIPMER 2013 with answer key can be found in the following link:
- This exam pattern was little different that of the current pattern of JIPMER.
- JIPMER 2013 pattern consisted of 40 questions in each section of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. On the other hand, the latest pattern of JIPMER consists of 60 questions in Physics, Chemistry and Biology, 10 questions in English and Logical sections respectively.
- JIPMER 2014 and JIPMER 2015 are conducted as online test and thus question paper will not be available in public domains.
Importance of Model Papers:
- Model papers or previous years question papers are a golden treasure with which a student can clear JIPMER
- Practice your subjects sincerely. Solve all the previous years question papers of JIPMER which will help you to understand the pattern, type and number of questions asked in the question paper.
- Try to refer objective type of books instead of theory books for the exam. This will help you to solve all the model question papers very quickly.
- Even if you have started your preparation late, don’t panic. Refer all the previous year question paper of JIPMER and try to solve it on your own.
- Understand the topics clearly and try to solve different questions from the same topic.
- Not only referring previous years question papers, also try to attend mock test which are conducted by many websites in internet. This will also be very helpful to clear the JIPMER
Crack JIPMER by referring model papers or previous question papers without fail. It is one of the best methods to crack JIPMER which is highly recommended by the toppers of this exam.