- The examination shall be conducted in one of the two subject streams namely
- ‘Stream-A’ comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Agriculture/Biology subjects.
- ‘Stream-B’ comprising of Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- Questions for Physics and Chemistry subjects shall be common for both subject streams.
- Paper for ‘Stream–A’ shall carry questions on Biology as well as Agriculture subject, out of which the candidate has to attempt/opt/choose only one subject, either Biology or Agriculture. ‘Stream–B’ paper carries questions on Mathematics subject.
- AIEEA Question Paper will have 180 Multiple Choice type questions, each with four options.
- 60 questions in Physics, serially numbered from 1-60,
- 60 questions in Chemistry, numbering from 61-120
- 60 questions in Agriculture/Biology/Mathematics, numbering from 121-180.
- Each correctly answered question will earn four marks, with a maximum of 720 marks for the paper.
- The duration of the exam would be 2½ hours.
- The Entrance Examination
- For each incorrect answer one mark will be deducted from the total score.
- Question with no response indicated will not be awarded any mark and there will be no negative marking for that question.
- The candidates are advised not to attempt such questions in the OMR answer sheet, for which they are not sure of the correct answer.
- More than one answer indicated against a question will be deemed as incorrect answer and will invite negative marking.
- Candidate will be required to choose the correct answer and mark in the OMR answer sheet by darkening the corresponding circle/ bubble against the serial number of the question with black/ blue ball-point pen.
Question paper for the examination shall be bilingual, i.e., in ENGLISH and HINDI. In case of any variation in English and Hindi versions of question(s), English version will be taken as the final and correct version.
A visually challenged (blind) candidate, can request for the services of amanuensis (scribe) who must be one grade junior in academic qualification i.e. not more than X/ Matriculation pass in the present case and should not be related to the candidate. For amanuensis, the candidate must submit a separate request letter, at least one week in advance, to the concerned Nodal officer of the Examination City Centre giving a copy of the PD/PC certificate issued by a competent authority. The services of amanuensis (Scribe) who should be from academic discipline other than that of the candidate, shall be provided free of cost by the Nodal Officer.
- The scribe will have to give a suitable undertaking, confirming that the scribe fulfills all the stipulated eligibility criteria for a scribe as mentioned above. In case later on it is proved that candidate has suppressed material facts, the candidature of the applicant will stand cancelled, irrespective of the outcome of result of the written test. Such candidates who use a scribe shall be eligible for extra time of 50 minutes during examination.
- Zilla Parishad School Tokpada in Vasai West Vasai-Virar
- Z. P. School Dhondalpada in Zanzroli Tal Vasai-Virar
- Z. P. School Murbe in Murbe Vasai-Virar
- Zilla Parishad School Vikasnagar in Kharekuran Vasai-Virar
- Zilla Parishad School Shirgaon in Shirgaon Vasai-Virar
- Zilla Parishad School Satpati Dandipada in Satpati Vasai-Virar
- Sanmitr Mandal in Kharibav Vasai-Virar