WALK-IN-INTERVIEW FOR TUTOR/DEMONSTRATORS (NON- ACADEMIC) AT AIIMS BHOPAL
Walk in Interview is scheduled for Tutor/Demonstrator (Non-Academic) at AIIMS Bhopal. Interested Indian eligible citizens are required to visit AIIMS Bhopal on the scheduled date with an application and one set of photocopy along with originals for verification.
|Post Name||Department||UR||SC||ST||OBC||Total||Educational Qualification||Age Limit (As on 05.04.2018)|
|Tutor/ Demonstrator||Anatomy||4||1||1||2||8||For Medical Candidates : A recognized MBBS degree & must have completed one year of compulsory internship or For Non-Medical Candidates : Postgraduate qualification e.g. Master‟s degree in the discipline/ allied subject.||33 Years|
|Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||3||1||1||1||6|
|Pathology & Lab Medicine||4||2||1||3||10|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
2. The prescribed qualification is minimum and merely possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
3. Leave: The appointees shall be granted leave in accordance with the instructions issued by the Government of India from time to time.
4. Private practice of any type is prohibited, for the Tutor/Demonstrator in case of selection.
5. He / She may have to work in shifts and can be posted at any place in the Institute.
6. He/ She is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the Institute employees.
7. The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
8. In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has wilfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
9. The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
10. The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason
or giving notice.
11. All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of Hon‟ble High Court, Jabalpur (M.P)
Important Dates to Remember
|Date of Interview||05 & 06 April 2018 at 10:00 AM|
|Detail Advertisement Link||Click Here|