AMRITA Engineering (UG) 2015 Exam Pattern (AEEE 2015):
The duration of the Examination is 2 1/2 hours.
- There will be only one question paper containing objective type questions in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- Each question will be followed by four answers of which only one is correct / most appropriate.
- The question booklet will be in English language.
- Each question carries 3 marks. Negative mark (-1) will be awarded for each wrong answer.
- AMRITA Engineering (UG) 2015 Exam is conducted in two separate modes
a) Computer based test (CBT)
CBT will be conducted on the following dates
09.00 am to 11.30 am
12.30 pm to 03.00 pm
04.00pm to 06.00pm
b) Paper & Pencil based test (P&P)
P&P is conducted in one slot only.
Time: 10.00 am to 12.30 pm
|Subject||Weightage||Total No. of Questions||Total Marks|
( 100 x 3 )