1. Allocation of time for the AIPGMEE shall be as follows:
|Forenoon Session||Afternoon Session|
|Candidate Entry Time at Reporting counter||9:00 AM||14:45 PM|
|Reporting counter Entry Closes||9:30 AM||15:15 PM|
|Check-in Procedure||9:00 AM to 10:00 AM||14:45 PM TO 15:45 PM|
|Exam Start Time||10:00 AM||15:45 PM|
|Exam End Time||1:45 PM||19:30 PM|
Kindly note that the candidates shall be allocated to appear either in FORENOON session or in the AFTERNOON session i.e. the AIPGMEE comprises of ONE session/candidate only.
2. Syllabus: The syllabus for the exam shall comprise of subjects/knowledge areas as per the Graduate Medical Education Regulations issued by Medical Council of India with prior approval of Government of India. Kindly refer to the MCI website
www.mciindia.org for complete document.
The syllabus of the above topics shall be as per the latest Graduate Medical Education Regulations notified by the Medical Council of India with prior approval of the Govt. of India. For Graduate Medical Education Regulations please refer
3. The examination shall be a multiple choice questions exam delivered using computer network.
4. The exam comprises of 300 Multiple Choices, single correct response questions in English language only.
The weightage of MCQ’s in each specialty is indicative and purely provisional. NBE reserves its right to alter/vary/amend the same.
5. Negative marking: There shall be no negative marking.