1. INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
Candidate should fill in the online Application Form taking utmost care and following instructions and help manual as given in the APPENDIX – IV of the Prospectus, step by step. Candidate should fill in the Online Application form correctly. Incorrect filled form may result in rejection.
2. ONLINE REGISTRATION & SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM
A candidate seeking admission to the Entrance Examination is required to submit his/her application in the prescribed format available online with the Prospectus on www.aiimsexams.org The cost of Application Form includes the fee for entrance examination which is non-refundable and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. The candidate is required to go through the prospectus carefully and acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling in of the online application form.
Online Registration: After selecting the online registration, fill the mandatory details asked for deposit the prescribed fee in the through Debit/Credit Card or in the designated Bank through a Challan and then follow the registration process.
It will be the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that correct details are filled in the Application Form. The Institute will not be responsible for any cancellation of candidature/loss or lack of communication etc. as a consequence of incorrectly filled application form No candidate should register himself/ herself twice.
3. STATUS OF ONLINE REGISTRATION
Acknowledgement with regard to successful Online Registration will be forwarded to applicants on their email ID. However, the status of application and Admit Card will be available on AIIMS website www.aiimsexams.org and www.aiims.edu on 29.09.2015 Candidates are advised to check position regarding acknowledgement of their Online Registration/status of Application form on the web site www.aiimsexams.org If the status of a candidate’s Application or Admit Card is not available on website, he/she should immediately write to the Assistant Controller of Examinations, AIIMS, New Delhi-110608 along with full particulars of the Registration of application form through email.
4. DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH REGISTRATION SLIP
I) No document (copies of certificate, mark sheets etc.) is required to be attached with the downloaded Registration Slip except the following applicable to Sponsored Candidates and Foreign nationals:
1) Sponsorship Certificate (in the case of sponsored candidate) in the format prescribed in the Prospectus, duly completed and signed by the competent authority.
2) NOC from Ministry of Health & Family Welfare in case of Foreign National,
Note: Sponsored/Foreign national category candidates should send the above documents in a separate envelope indicating their Registration No. on the top of the envelope and on the documents followed by the name of course/discipline applied for.
II) The candidates recommended for Counseling on the basis of results of the Entrance Examination/Written Test must submit attested copies of the following documents in the manner prescribed below at the time of counseling :
A) Candidates for MD/MS/MDS courses:
The candidates appearing for allotment by personal appearance should bring the following documents in original along with an attested copy of the documents:-
i) Admit Card issued by AIIMS.
ii) Rank letter issued by AIIMS;
iii) Mark Sheets of MBBS/BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd Professional Examinations.
iv) MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate.
v) Internship Completion Certificate/Certificate from the Head of Institution or College that the candidate will be completing the internship by 30th January, 2016.
vi) Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate issued by MCI or DCI/State Medical or Dental Council.
vii) High School/Higher Secondary Certificate/Birth Certificate in proof of date of birth. (Matriculation)
viii) The Candidate should also bring the following certificate, if applicable:
a) SC/ST Certificate issued by the competent authority and should be in English or Hindi in language. Community should be clearly mentioned in the certificate.
b) OBC Certificate issued by the competent authority for central Govt. jobs/for admission in Central Govt. College/Institute. The sub-caste should tally with the Central List of OBC. OBC Candidates should not belong to Creamy Layer. OBC certificate must be in the Central Govt. Format as prescribed in the prospectus.
c) Physical Disability Certificate issued from a duly constituted and authorized Medical Board.
If a candidate fails to submit attested copies of the requisite documents as above, his/her candidature will be cancelled and he/she will not be allowed to participate in subsequent stages of selection/admission process.
5. SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION BY CANDIDATES WHO ARE EMPLOYED
The Institute does not have any objection if the candidates in employment apply directly for the above postgraduate course. However, all such candidates should inform their employer in writing that they are applying for this Entrance Examination. They should also sign the undertaking in the down loaded copy of Registration Slip that they have informed their employer about the submission of the application to AIIMS. If any communication is received from their department/office withholding permission to the candidate’s appearing at the entrance examination/admission to the course, the candidature/admission of the candidate will be cancelled, and no further correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
6. REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION OF “SPONSORED” CANDIDATES
a) Candidates who are permanent employees of any Central/State Government/Armed Forces or the Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Body can be sponsored by the respective Government/Defence Authorities or the Competent Authorities of PSU/Autonomous Body.
b) A State Government can sponsor candidates only for those postgraduate (MD/MS/MDS courses which are not available in the State. A certificate regarding non-availability of the course (for which the candidate is being sponsored) in the concerned State, duly signed by the Secretary/Director General of Health Services of the Central / State Government/ DGAFMS/Competent Authority or PSU/Autonomous Body viz Director/Executive Head of the concerned organization, should be furnished in the format prescribed for this purpose.
c) Sponsored candidate is required to register online & fill online application form. All eligible “sponsored” candidates will be called by the Institute for an entrance test.
d) Seats as shown in the prospectus are available for “sponsored” candidates. Sponsored candidates will be designated as “trainees”.
e) The subject for which the candidate is being sponsored should be clearly specified in the sponsorship form by the sponsoring authority. The candidate can be sponsored for only one subject. The applications of those candidates who are sponsored for more than one subject will not be considered.
f) No “Sponsored” candidate will be paid any emoluments by the Institute during the training period. Such payments will be the responsibility of the sponsoring authority (i.e. Central/State Government or Defense Authorities).
g) Sponsored candidates must submit/send sponsorship certificate in original from their employers in the following format along with the application form & Registration Slip to the Asstt. Controller of Examination, AIIMS, New Delhi-110 608 by 24.09.2015. Those who fail to do so should submit it before the date of issue of Admit Cards as mentioned under IMPORTANT DATES “AT A GLANCE” in the prospectus failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
7. REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION OF FOREIGN NATIONALS/ Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)
a) Foreign nationals are required to fill in the prescribed online application form indicating the choice of subject (only one subject) for admission to Postgraduate courses leading to award of MD/MS/M.Ch. (6 yrs.)/MDS degree.
b) The foreign nationals are required to send their Registration Slip of Online application through Diplomatic Channel. They are also required to appear in the Competitive Entrance Examination along with other candidates. An ‘Advance Copy’ is required to be submitted at AIIMS, New Delhi before the last date of online registration. However the application of all such candidates will be processed only after receipt of the same through Diplomatic Channel.
c) The foreign nationals will be considered against the seats advertised under the “Sponsored” category for MD/MS/MDS courses. They should be registered with MCI/DMC/DCI before they will be allowed to join the said course. If they are selected for the same.
d) Seats are not reserved in any discipline for foreign nationals (except the bilateral agreement between the Government of India and any other nation).
e) Nominations/No objection for the candidate should reach the Examination Section before the date of issue of the Admit Card as specified under IMPORTANT DATES “AT A GLANCE”. In case of non receipt of the nominations/clearance/no objection from the concerned Ministry by due date, their candidature will not be considered.
f) No emoluments will be paid by AIIMS to the Foreign National candidates.
g) OVERSEAS CITIZEN OF INDIA (OCI) : OCI registered under Section 7A of Citizenship Act 1955 are also eligible to appear in PG courses and all terms and conditions applicable for Indian Nationals will be applicable to the candidates. The candidate will submit proof of Registration as OCI under Section 7A of Citizenship Act 1955 to be eligible to appear for this Entrance Examination.
8. SUBMISSION OF CASTE CERTIFICATE BY SC/ST/OBC CANDIDATES
After declaration of result of the Entrance Examination, candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes should submit, along with other requisite documents, an attested copy of a certificate from any one of the following authorities stating that the candidate belongs to a Scheduled Caste, a Scheduled Tribe or Other Backward Classes in the
A. District Magistrate, Additional District Magistrate, Collector, Deputy Commissioner, Additional Deputy Commissioner, Deputy Collector, 1st Class Stipendiary Magistrate, City Magistrate, Sub-Divisional Magistrate, Taluka Magistrate, Executive Magistrate, Extra Assistant Commissioner.
B. Chief Presidency Magistrate/Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/Presidency Magistrate.
C. Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar.
D. Sub-Divisional Officer of the area where the candidate and his or her family normally resides.
E. Administrator/Secretary to Administrator/Development Officer (Lakshadweep Island) or as authorised in the Constitution.
The candidate will be required to submit an undertaking to the effect of his/her caste. The detection of any discrepancy in the caste certificate shall entail cancellation of registration. This is as per the provisions made by Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions vide their order No. 36033/4/97-Estt. (RES) dated 25.7.2003 and No. 36011/3/2005-Estt. (RES) dated 9.9.2005 respectively.
Candidates must note that a certificate from any other person/authority will not be accepted and no further correspondence in this regard shall be entertained. The name, designation and the seal of the officer should be legible in the certificate.
9. PROCEDURE IF THERE IS ANY DISCREPANCY NOTICED: Discrepancy, if any, observed in the date and time of the entrance examination mentioned in the Prospectus, Admit Card etc. should be immediately brought to the notice of the Assistant Controller of Examinations AIIMS, New Delhi through email. Complaints received after the examination is held will not be entertained. In case any discrepancy is found in the information provided in the various documents, the data provided on the
Application Form will be considered as final for all purposes.
10. It will be the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that correct address, Mobile No. & email ID in the Application Form is filled. The Institute shall not be responsible for any miscommunication due to incorrect address, Mobile No. and email ID given by the applicant on the Application Form or nonreceipt for any communication.
11. Downloadable Admit cards of all the eligible candidates will be hoisted on website www.aiimsexams.org as per the schedule mentioned under “IMPORTANT DATES” ‘AT A GLANCE’. All the candidates are advised to down load their Admit Cards from the website. It may please be noted that the Admit Cards will not be sent By Post.
12. Change, if any, in the address mobile No. and email ID should be immediately intimated to this office. Candidate should also ensure that any communication sent at the previous address is redirected to him/her at the new address.
13. If a candidate is at any stage found to have provided false information/certificate or is found to have withheld or concealed some information in his/her application form, he/she will be debarred from admission, his/her residency will be terminated with immediate effect.
14. If ineligibility is detected at any stage, candidature/admission of the candidate will be cancelled without any notice.
15. Candidate must not obtain or give or attempt to obtain or give irregular assistance of any kind during the examination; this will entail expulsion and cancellation of candidature for the examination. The admission of the candidate will be cancelled and appropriate criminal/civil proceedings will be initiated against the candidate, if at any stage of the examination the candidate is found to have secured admission by using any unfair means.
16. The Institute will not intimate the result of Entrance Test individually. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. However, the marks of individual candidate will be made available on AIIMS website www.aiimsexams.org on completion of the admission process.
17. There is no provision for re-checking/re-evaluation of the answer sheets and no query in this regard will be entertained.
18. The decision of the Director of the Institute shall be final in the matter of selection of candidates for admission to various courses and no appeal will be entertained in this regard.
19. Selected candidates must join the course on the date stipulated in the letter of selection, failing which the selection/admission shall stand cancelled/withdrawn.
20. The selected candidates will have to submit the original Permanent Registration Certificate at the time of joining.
21. The selection of Junior Residents will be subject to medical fitness. No selected candidate will be permitted to pay fee/join the course unless declared medically fit by the Medical Board appointed by the Institute. The decision of the Medical Board shall be final.
22. Each candidate selected for admission shall have to pay the fee/dues within the prescribed period failing which his/her admission shall be cancelled.
23. Private practice in any form during the course is prohibited. The period of training is strictly full time and continuous.
24. The rules are subject to change in accordance with the decision of the Institute to be taken from time to time.
25. Any dispute in regard to any matter referred to herein shall be subject to the jurisdiction of High Court of Delhi only.