AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2014 is as follows :
The AIIMS 2014 MBBS Entrance Exam is a single-stage Examination. There will be 200 (objective type) questions in all. The number of questions in each part is as follows:
Subject No of questions
Biology (Botany & Zoology) 60
General Knowledge 20
- The Competitive Entrance Examination will be of 3½ hours duration and will have one paper consisting of 200 objective type (multiple choice and reason-assertion type) questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge.
- Each incorrect response will get a score of -1/3 (minus-one-third).
- Each correct response will get a score of 1 mark and
- No credit will be given for the questions not answered.
- More than one response will be treated as wrong answer and negatively marked.
- The entrance examination will held both Online and Offline Mode.
- Question paper will be provided either in English or in Hindi according to the choice of candidates.
Contents related AIIMS 2014 :-