FAQ on AIIMS MBBS 2015 Entrance Test
- 1. What is AIIMS UG 2015?
AIIMS stands for All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
AIIMS conducts Entrance Exam for the candidates who seek admission into MBBS and BDS courses. It is conducted by AIIMS, New Delhi. It specializes in educating students in several patterns in Medical Education.
- 2. What is the eligibility criteria for AIIMS UG 2015?
- Should have attained or will attain the age of 17 (seventeen) years as on 31st of December of the year of admission (2015)
- Should have passed the 12th Class under the 10+2 in a recognized board of school of any Indian State with minimum of 60% of marks in aggregate with ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY.
- For SC/ST candidates, should have 50% marks in aggregate.
- 3. What is the Exam Pattern for AIIMS UG 2015?
Duration 3 1/2 hours.
The number of questions in each part as follows:
Biology (Botany & Zoology) 60
General Knowledge 20
Total number is 200 objective type (multiple choice & reason assertion type) questions.
- 4. For each question,what will be the mark allocated and is there any negative mark for wrong answers?
Each correct answer will be awarded one mark.
Each wrong answer will be awarded –1/3 (minus one-third) mark.
More than one answer for a single question will be awarded negative mark.
- 5. Name the centers where AIIMS UG 2015 entrance examination will be held?
- 6. What are the important dates to remember for AIIMS UG 2015?
AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) 2015 Important Dates shall be conducted for the session 2015-16 to take admission into MBBS and BDS course.
Starting Date of online registration: 1st week of March 2015
Last Date of online registration : March 2015
AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam Date : June 2015
Result Declaration Date : July 2015
- 7. What is the application fee for AIIMS UG 2015?
Rs. 1000 for General/OBC category
Rs. 800 for SC/ST category
Fee payment should be done by SBI Challan.