AIIMS MBBS Exam Pattern 2018
AIIMS has declared the exam pattern in their prospectus. You can download the AIIMS MBBS 2018 Prospectus. AIIMS MBBS 2018 entrance exam will be conducted in online mode only. This means that AIIMS MBBS Entrance Test 2018 will be a Computer Based Test (CBT).
AIIMS MBBS Exam Pattern 2018 is as follows:
AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2018 will be held in 2 shifts. Morning shift from 9:00 am to 12:30 pm and 3:00 pm to 6:30 pm. The general standard of the Competitive Entrance Examination will be that of 12th class under the 10+2 Scheme/Intermediate Science. No syllabus has been prescribed by the Institute for the examination. There will be 200 (objective type) questions in all. The number of questions in each part is as follows:
- Physics: 60 Questions
- Chemistry: 60 Questions
- Biology (Botany & Zoology): 60 Questions
- General Knowledge: 10 Questions
- Aptitude & Logical Thinking 10 Questions
- The tests will be Computer based tests and Online mode only.
- The Competitive Entrance Examination will be of 3½ hours duration and will have one paper consisting of 200 objective type (multiple choice and reason-assertion type) questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge and Aptitude & Logical Thinking.
- Language of Question papers witll be in English or Hindi
- Each correct response will get a score of 1 mark and
- Each incorrect response will get a score of -1/3 (minus-one-third)
- No credit will be given for the questions not answered.
- The entrance examination will held in Online Mode