AIIMS MBBS Eligibility 2018
Age: Candidate should have attained or will attain the age of 17 (seventeen) years as on the 31st of December of the year of admission (2018)
Note: Candidates born on or after 2nd January, 2002 are NOT eligible to apply.
ESSENTIAL ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION:
- Should have passed the 12th Class under the 10+2 Scheme/Senior School Certificate Examination (CBSE) or Intermediate Science(I.Sc.) or an equivalent Examination of a recognized University/Board of any Indian State with ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY as subject.
- Candidates who have appeared or are appearing at the qualifying Examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subject and expect to pass the Examination with required percentage of marks (as indicated in Sl No. 03 below) are also eligible to apply and appear in the Competitive Entrance Examination. However, their candidature will be considered only if they provide documentary evidence of having passed the qualifying Examination with the required subjects and percentage of marks.
- If the institute has to consider an examination of an Indian university or of a foreign/university to be equivalent to the 12th class under 10 + 2 scheme/intermediate science examination, the candidates shall have to produce a certificate from the concerned Indian university/Association of Indian Universities to the effect that the examination passed by him/her is considered to be equivalent to the 12th class under 10 + 2 scheme/intermediate science examination.
The minimum aggregate of the marks in ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY obtained in the qualifying examination (as in the essential qualification at Sl. No. 2 of this table) required for appearing in this examination are:
• General and OBC candidates: 60%, SC/ST/PWBD Candidates: 50%
• Those with CGPA Grades only will have to apply the Conversion Factor in the Application Form. The Conversion Factor should be as approved by their respective Examination Board.
APPLICATION & REGISTRATION FEES
|1||General||1500.00||1500.00 +Transaction Fees|
|2||Other Backward Classes|
[OBC :Both Creamy and Non-creamy Layers]
|1500.00||1500.00 +Transaction Fees|
|3||Scheduled Caste [SC]||1200.00||1200.00 +Transaction Fees|
|4||Scheduled Tribe [ST]||1200.00||1200.00 +Transaction Fees|
|5||Persons with Bench-mark|
AIIMS MBBS Preparatory Course
AIIMS MBBS Model Papers
AIIMS MBBS Physics Achiever’s Plan
AIIMS MBBS Chemistry Achiever’s Plan
AIIMS MBBS Biology Achiever’s Plan