The Next ACET Exam shall be conducted at designated centres across India. The notification and other related details about the examination is published by the Institute of Actuaries of India at its website. Students are expected to prepare well. The study materials are provided by the Institute of Actuaries of India. Practice good number of questions on the subjects of statistics and mathematics is very much important to achieve success in the examination. The application of Mathematical and Statistical theorems and formulas can best be understood and memorized with practice of good number of questions. Though available at select cities, attending coaching classes will not be sufficient to crack the ACET Test. Solving more number of model questions will empower aspirants getting success with good score. Many students have found some questions to be difficult for them to answer and the negative markings being the cause of their failure. Considering these features of the test it is advised that students should cover the whole syllabus giving priority to the study materials supplied by the Institute (IAI) before attempting the real test. Also practicing good number of exam pattern questions would help candidates solve varieties of questions and manage time inside the examination hall.
For ACET Practice Papers:
Entranceindia has brought many practice paper options for the forthcoming ACET Exam. We upgrade our Model Papers each time after the test is conducted according to the feedback received from candidates.
- Questions are prepared by Expert Teachers in the field of Mathematics and Statistics
- For English, Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation equal importance has given to collect questions
- There are 70 Questions in each set
- Each question comes with proper explanation
- Immediate result shown after submitting your answer
- Easy to follow solutions provided for wrong as well as correct responses
- 3 Attempts and Unlimited reviews allowed for each Test
- 24 X 7 availability
For more details call us or mail us at:
Cell Phone: +91-9742162365
Or, E mail: [email protected]