Actuarial Science is a professional course and most sought after profession in Europe and USA. The only eligibility criterion for this entry test for the profession is 10+2 passed with English as a subject. Though this is the minimum level of qualification required for this test, many who are higher in their career such as chartered accountants, cost accountants, company secretaries, engineers, MBAs, degree holders, etc can take and are best eligible candidates for this profession. The eligibility criterion proof shall be verified only at the time of granting membership of the Institute of Actuaries of India.
- List of Bharat Ratna, Padma Vibhushan, Padma Bhushan and Padma Shri for the Year 2019
- JEE Main Solved Papers by Akash FIITJEE Resonance Motion IIT Allen and other Institutions
- Banaras Hindu University (BHU) B.Sc. Agriculture Question Papers PDF Download
- B.A. Environmental Studies Sample Paper 1 (English & Hindi)
- Mahala Residential Public School, CBSE Schools in Khatu Shyam Ji Road Reengus (Sikar)
- OUAT Joint Entrance Exam Previous Year Question Paper 2018 With Answer Key
- OUAT Previous Year Question Papers with Answer Keys and Question Bank Free Test