VITEEE 2015 Exam Pattern as follows:
- VITEEE 2015 Exam Pattern for entrance exam shall have 3 part of tests i.e Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology.
- All Questions will be of Objective type.
PART-I – Physics (40 Questions)
PART-II – Chemistry (40 Questions)
PART-III – Mathematics / Biology (40 Questions)
- Candidates who have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are eligible for all the B.Tech. Programmes.
- Candidates attempting Parts-Physics, Chemistry & Biology are eligible for B.Tech. Bio-Medical Engineering, Biotechnology and Computer Science and Engg (Spec. in Bioinformatics) programmes only.
- All the questions will be mostly from the State Board of Higher Secondary Education and the CBSE syllabus only. Each part has 40 questions and each question carries one mark.
- Each question is followed by 4 alternative answers.
- The candidate will have to choose the correct answer and click the same.
- No negative marks for wrong answers. The Question paper will be only in English.
- VIT 2015 entrance exam will be held in online mode as computer based test and the duration is 2 hours 30 minutes.