Eligibility Criteria for VITEEE 2015:
The applicant for admission should be a Resident / Non Resident Indian National.
1.2 Qualifying Examination:
Candidates appearing for the VITEEE 2015 should have either completed or shall be appearing in 2015, in any one of the following qualifying examinations:
- The final examination of the 10+2 system of Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the State Board; Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi); The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE, New Delhi).
- Intermediate or Two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London / Cambridge / Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) Level.
Candidates who have studied in Regular, Full time and Formal Education alone are eligible to apply.
1.3 Eligibility Criteria in Qualifying Examination:
Candidates appearing for the VITEEE in 2015 should have secured an aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology in the qualifying examination (+2/Intermediate).
The average marks obtained in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology (PCM / PCB) in +2 (or its equivalent) put together should be 50% for the following categories:
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST category
- Candidates hailing from Jammu and Kashmir and the North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura.