The applicant for admission should be a Resident / Non Resident Indian National.
Candidates appearing for the VITEEE-2013 should have either completed or shall be appearing in 2013, in any one of the following qualifying examinations:
-The final examination of the 10+2 system of Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the State Board;Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi); The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE, New Delhi).
-Intermediate or Two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
-General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London/Cambridge/Srilanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
Note: Candidates who have studied in Regular, Full time and Formal Education are alone eligible to apply
Minimum Marks in Qualifying Exam Criteria:
Candidates appearing for the VITEEE in 2013 should have secured an aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination (+2/Intermediate).
The average marks obtained in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology (PCM / PCB) in +2 (or its equivalent) put together should be 50% for the following categories:
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST
- Fill in the proforma as given in Annexure III and have it attested by a competent authority (The list of authorities empowered for the same is given in Annexure III).
- Candidates hailing from Jammu and Kashmir and the North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura.
- Fill in the CERTIFICATE TO PROVE NATIVITY (proforma given in Annexure III).
- Candidates who have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are eligible for all the 13 B.Tech. Degree Programmes.
- Candidates who have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology are eligible only for B.Tech. Bioinformatics, Bio-Medical Engineering andBiotechnology programmes.