NEET UG the common under graduate medical entrance test is going to be conducted by CBSE for the first time on 5th May 2013. The new Medical Entrance Test has replaced the older version AIPMT which had limited application on central reservations only. This new medical entrance test is applicable to almost all the states in India and states covered under NEET need not conduct Medical Entrance Tests in their own states. This is a national level medial exam and it is difficult on the part of a student to predict the question type and toughness. Hence, it has been our endeavour to prepare good quality model questions (Online Test Series) for practice purpose. Entranceindia has released 10+1 Model Papers and 5+1 Model Papers for NEET UG 2013. Each Mock Test Paper has 180 questions in total covering subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Students can attempt and review the solutions till 30th June 2013 as these online test papers are also useful for other medical exams such as JIPMER, AIIMS, EAMCET, etc.
Entranceindia recently released NEET UG Mock Test free for registered users. Students can register themselves in the website and take the Sample Test. Entranceindia also brought Model Practice Papers (5 Sets & 10 Sets) at reasonable price for 2013 pre-medical entrance examination. Along with the subscription of Online Practice Papers students can avail previous year AIPMT question paper and flashcards free of cost. Entranceindia’s strength lies in its quality questions provided by eminent national level teachers in the field of coaching pre-medical entrance students. We also provide doubt clearance support for all our users and this will benefit NEET UG students at large including those students who are not able to get academic help from any institution or teacher. Our Practice Papers are designed keeping in view the exam pattern, expected level of questions in the coming examination. Apart from this our users shall get one Probable Model Paper just before the examination to make them more confident for the examination.
- Railway (RRC) North Zone Group ‘D’ Examination Held on 13-05-2012 Question Paper With Answer Key
- Railway (RRC) Hajipur Group ‘D’ Examination Held on 1st sitting 03-06-2012 Question Paper With Answer Key
- Railway (RRC) Hajipur Group ‘D’ Examination Held on 03-06-2012 Question Paper With Answer Key
- Date – 19/04/2018: Make BCCI public body and bring under RTI: Law Commission
- Date – 19/04/2018: e-SANAD portal and National Academic Depository integrated
- Date – 19/04/2018: 34 global technology firms sign Cybersecurity Tech Accord
- Date – 19/04/2018: Defence Planning Committee to formulate military, security strategy, supervise foreign deals