(1) The examination shall be conducted in ENGLISH medium only. All the questions will be in English language only.
(2) The Entrance Examination will be of multiple choice type questions and each question will have four options. Out of the options, only one option is correct.
(3) There will be total 200 in the subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology.
(4) The Entrance test is of 150 minutes duration and the question paper consists of a total 200 questions
(5) 1 marks will be awarded for each correct answer. There is no negative marking for wrong attempt.
(6) The candidate will not do any rough work or writing work on the Answer Sheet. All rough work is to be done in the Test Booklet itself.