Candidates should report at the Exam City latest by 8.00 am. No entry will be permitted after 10.00 am.
Carry only Hall Ticket inside the hall. No candidate will be allowed to take the examination without producing the valid Hall Ticket.
The Mode of Examination is On-line based Distributed Object System Examination consisting of 250 single best response type multiple choice questions. Test Administration on 23-02-2014 (Sunday).
Biometric authentication through digital device and hard copy of signature and fingerprint in attendance sheet will be taken. Cooperation of the candidate is solicited.
Do not bring any other papers except Hall Ticket. Do not bring cellular phones, calculators, watch calculators, alarm clocks, digital watches with built-in-calculators / memory, ear Phones. (No arrangements will be made by the duty staff for safe keeping and returning the above gadgets if brought).
In case any candidate is caught or found to use any means of techno copying he / she shall be liable to be punished by the competent authority.
Use of unfair means /impersonation will lead to summary cancellation of selection / admission.
JIPMER reserves the right to reschedule the date / time of the Examination, depending upon local conditions.
Mobile phones are banned in the venues of the Entrance Examination.
Candidates taking the Entrance Examination will be subjected to through frisking before being allowed into the Hall.
- Hall Tickets for the Entrance Examination shall be available for download to eligible candidates, whose Applications are complete and accurate in all respects, from 15-02-2014 Onwards.
- The Hall Ticket will contain Roll Number, Name, Photo, Signature and Examination city/venue of the Examination.
- To rectify discrepancy if any the candidate should contact the help desk immediately.
- Discrepancy would mean difference between the data including the photograph and signature given in the application and the Hall ticket.
- No rectification will be done if the details given by the candidate in the application and the details contained in the Hall ticket are one and the same.
- Hall Ticket can be downloaded from the website: www.jipmer.edu.in as per the dateline given in the prospectus.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear for the Entrance Examination unless he / she hold the Hall Ticket from the website of JIPMER.
1) Candidates seeking admission to entrance examination is required to apply on-line.
2) Log on to link in the Home page www.jipmer.edu.in. and navigate to the link “Apply on-line MD/MS admission – 2014”.
3) Read the prospectus and instruction carefully.
4) The flow chart for filling application on-line given as Appendix in the Prospectus.
5) The candidate should acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling up the application on-line.
6) Mode of payments are a) Net Banking, b) Credit Card, c) Debit Card
1. Mere completion of “REGISTRATION FOR PAYMENT” does not confer right for issue of hall ticket.
2. The process of submission of application On-line is completed only after clicking the “submit button” after Up loading personal details, Scanned Photograph and Scanned Signature (Refer to the Flow chart appended to the prospectus).
3. The candidate is advised to download a copy of their filled in application which would contain Application No., Personal details, scanned photograph, scanned signature and the payment details.
4. Fees would not be refunded under any circumstances.
5. No request for change in the details provided in the application would be considered, after the submission of the On-line application by clicking the “submit button”.
6. Incomplete application, application with false details would be rejected
Instructions for Photograph:
a. One (1) recent colour passport size photograph with light background is required. Black & White / Polaroid photographs are not acceptable.
b. Photograph MUST be snapped on or after 01.12.2013.
c. Photograph must be taken with name of candidates (as in application) and date of taking photograph.
- The photograph must be snapped with a placard while the placard is being held by the candidate indicating name of candidate and date of taking photograph. In case name and date are written on the photograph after taking it, the application will be rejected.
- The name and date on the photograph should be legible.
JIPMER UG Medical Entrance 2013 is going to be held on 2nd June 2013. Entranceindia provides online Model Question Paper for students of JIPMER Entrance to practice and perform well in the examination. There are three subjects covered in the Model Test Papers Physics, Chemistry and Biology. There are 160 questions in total covering 40 questions from Physics, 40 questions from Chemistry and balance 80 questions from Biology. Students can attempt these tests in an online exam environment and review their result to see their performance. Also they can review the detailed solutions many times without any time limit.
Click below to see the details of the test:
Contents related to JIPMER UG 2014 :
- Model Papers applicable for JIPMER PG Medical Entrance Test 2015
- Immediate Activation on Receipt of Payment (online payment: debit card, credit card, net banking, etc)
- Realtime Tests based on JIPMER PG Medical Entrance 2015 Syllabus with Answer Key
- Unlimited Test Reviews till completion of JIPMER PG Entrance Exam 2015 test without limit
- Each Model Paper Consists of 250 multiple choice questions (Based on latest JIPMER PG Entrance 2015 Pattern)
- Each correct answer carries 4 marks
- Unlimited review of your test and key answer without time limit
Direct Bank Transfer / Cash Deposit :
You may subscribe either through online payment or direct transfer / direct deposit of cash to our Axis Bank Current Account. Please call our helpline numbers to get our bank account details.
Cell Phone: +91-9880927474
Land Phone: +91-80-65650303
Or, E mail: email@example.com
- Joint Admission Test (JAM) 2015 for M.Sc. Mathematics (MA) Answer Key PDF Download
- Joint Admission Test (JAM) 2015 for M.Sc. Geology (GG) Answer Key PDF Download
- Joint Admission Test (JAM) 2014 for M.Sc. Physics (PH) Answer Key PDF Download
- Joint Admission Test (JAM) 2015 for M.Sc. Physics (PH) Answer Key PDF Download
- Joint Admission Test (JAM) 2014 for M.Sc. Mathematical Statistics (MS) Answer Key PDF Download