Find the procedure for JIPMER 2014 Hall Ticket / Admit Card Download as given here under:-
- Hall Tickets for the Entrance Examination shall be available for download to candidates whose applications are complete in all respects, from 15.05.2014 on wards.
- The hall ticket will contain name and date of birth as typed by the candidate in the application, photo and signature image as uploaded by the candidate, Examination City allotted and roll number.
- Change in category / status in the hall ticket will alone be considered for rectification.
- Written request with copy of the downloaded application and hall ticket and proof of category / status should be sent to “The Registrar (Academic)”, JIPMER, Puducherry-605 006, so as to reach on or before 02.06.2014.
- JIPMER will not be responsible for postal delay. Request received after 02.06.2014 will not be considered.
- Any such change will be done in the hall ticket only on payment of fee 1000/- or 800/- (as applicable) by way of demand draft, drawn in favour of “The Accounts Officer”, Puducherry, payable at Puducherry, as for a fresh application.
- Request for rectification / change of any other details in the hall ticket details shall not be considered under any circumstances.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear for the Entrance Examination unless he / she holds the Hall Ticket from the website of JIPMER.
Related Links JIPMER 2014 :-
- How to Apply for JIPMER 2014
- JIPMER 2014 Important Dates
- JIPMER 2014 Eligibility
- JIPMER 2014 Syllabus
- JIPMER 2014 Exam Centre