Tag Archives: jipmer medical entrance model questions
Entranceindia provides model papers for top level engineering and medical entrance examinations in India. Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) conducts under graduate medical entrance test every year to fill 150 seats in MBBS category. Students from various parts of country seeking medical career take part in the entrance examination to get admission in this prestigious medical institution in India.
JIPMER 2014 Seat Matrix:
Total number of seats available for admission is 150 out of which 40 seats reserved for Puduchery residents and 5 seats available for NRI/OCI (self financing) candidates. The rest 105 seats available for general public and the distribution is as under:
- UR: 50
- OBC: 28
- SC: 16
- ST: 11
The distribution of 40 seats available for Puduchery residents is as under:
- UR: 23
- OBC: 11
- SC: 6
JIPMER 2014 Exam Pattern:
The exam shall be conducted only in online mode on 08.06.2014. The duration of test is two and half hours (150 minutes). There shall be 200 questions (60 questions each from Physics, Chemistry, Biology & 20 questions from English). Each correct answer carries 1 mark and wrong answer carries no negative marks.
JIPMER 2014 Model Papers:
Entranceindia released model papers for JIPMER Under Graduate Medical Entrance Examination 2014. These model papers are to be attempted online as the JIPMER Online Entrance. After subscription your user ID shall be activated for the online test series and you can take test immediately. Apart from JIPMER Model Papers we provide past exam question papers for AIPMT, AIIMS, JIPMER free online practice. Each of JIPMER Model Papers contain 200 questions (60 questions each from Physics, Chemistry, Biology & 20 questions from English). After test attempt you will be provided with your score and solution for each question. You can review your attempted test for unlimited times till your JIPMER Medical entrance examination.
JIPMER 2014 Free Sample Papers:
We provide free sample papers for JIPMER Medical Entrance 2014. For availing the Free Sample Papers please create user id at Entranceindia.com.
Tags: JIPMER 2014, JIPMER 2014 Entrance, JIPMER 2014 Model Papers, JIPMER 2014 sample papers, JIPMER Medical Entrance Model Papers, jipmer medical entrance model questions, JIPMER Medical Entrance Sample Papers, JIPMER Medical Entrance Sample Question Papers, JIPMER Medical Sample Test papers
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry (JIPMER) under Government of India since the year 1956, is one of the leading Medical Institutions of India. Spread over a sprawling 195 acre campus in an urban locale of Puducherry (formerly Puducherry) JIPMER is 170kms. by road from Chennai.
- JIPMER was declared as an Institution of National Importance by a Parliamentary Act, i.e. JIPMER, Puducherry, Act, 2008. A copy of the Act was Gazette notified on 14-7-2008 to enforce this Act. Prior to this the Institute was functioning under the administrative control of Directorate General of Health Service, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, New Delhi.
- The Institution is now empowered to award Medical Degrees, Diplomas, etc., under the clauses 23 & 24 of the said Act. Such Degrees / Diploma, etc., shall be deemed to be included in the schedules to the respective Acts governing Medical Council of India, Indian Nursing Council and Dental Council of India, entitling the holders to the same privileges as those attached to the equivalent awards from the recognized Universities of India.
- Admission to all Professional Courses at JIPMER is through an Entrance Examination conducted by JIPMER at various centers in India once a year. In addition certain categories of students are admitted through nominations by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
- JIPMER imparts Undergraduate (UG), Postgraduate (PG) and Super Specialty Medical Training through a working hospital (JIPMER Hospital) with bed strength of 2559 and a Nursing College. M.B.B.S., B.Sc., M.Sc., M.D., M.S, Degree Courses are offered in 37 various disciplines. Super Specialty departments of Cardiology, Neurology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Neurosurgery, Urology, Plastic Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Neonatology, Clinical Immunology, Clinical Pharmacology, Clinical Hematology, Nephrology, Medical Oncology, Endocrinology, Surgical Oncology and Surgical Gastroenterology also offer D.M./ M.Ch. Courses. Full-time Ph.D. Programs are available in eight disciplines as on date.
- JIPMER ensures that teaching methods employed, facilities and content of the programs are in line with the latest innovations with a strong science base. JIPMER promotes teaching and training through small seminars, didactic lectures, and wide range of clinical and laboratory experiences, independent thinking and relevant research. JIPMER Hospital provides free medical care accessible to the poorer sections of society.
This course is no longer available. Students can take JIPMER UG Medical Entrance 2014 Model Papers by clicking the below link:JIPMER Eligibility, JIPMER Entrance Exam, JIPMER Important Dates, JIPMER MBBS, jipmer medical entrance model questions, JIPMER Medical Model Papers, JIPMER Model Question Paper, JIPMER UG Contact Details
The Entrance Examination will be of the standard of MBBS Examination. Question paper consists of both part I & part II :
PART I : Basic Clinical Sciences including Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology and Forensic Medicine & Toxicology.
PART II : Clinical Sciences including Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Community Medicine, Pediatrics, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, ENT, Anesthesiology, Dermatology, Psychiatry, Radio-diagnosis and Radio-therapy.
Contents with JIPMER PG 2014 :-About JIPMER, JIPMER, JIPMER 2014, JIPMER 2014 exam syllabus, jipmer medical entrance model questions, jipmer pg 2014, jipmer pg 2014 model papers, jipmer pg 2014 online test, jipmer pg 2014 sample papers, JIPMER PG Medical Syllabus, jipmer pg model papers, jipmer pg sample papers
On-Line Based Distributed Object System of Examination
- The Entrance Examination is common to all and consists of 250 single best response type MCQs and will cover all subjects. The Entrance Examination will be of the standard of MBBS Examination.
Question paper consists of a total of 250 Questions distributed in:
- Basic Clinical Sciences (Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology and Forensic Medicine & Toxicology). and – 100 Questions
- Clinical Sciences (Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Community Medicine, Pediatrics, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, ENT, Anesthesiology, Dermatology, Psychiatry, Radio-diagnosis and Radio-therapy). – 150 Questions
1. There shall be only one paper of three hours duration consisting of 250 Multiple Choice Questions.
2. All questions will be of one best / correct response type having four alternatives.
3. More than one answer indicated against a question will be deemed as incorrect response and negative mark will be given.
4. Each answer with correct response shall be awarded Four Marks.
5. ZERO mark will be given for the questions not answered.
6. Negative marks will be given for incorrect response. For every incorrect response, ONE mark will be deducted.
7. The response of the candidate for a question(s), on click of “submit button” before closing of Examination shall be considered as the response chosen by the candidate.
1. Candidates should report at the Exam City latest by 8.00 am. No entry will be permitted after 10.00 am.
2. The Mode of Examination is On-line based Distributed Object System Examination consisting of 250 single best response type multiple choice questions. Test Administration on 23-02-2014 (Sunday).
4. Biometric authentication through digital device and hard copy of signature and fingerprint in attendance sheet will be taken. Cooperation of the candidate is solicited.
8. JIPMER reserves the right to reschedule the date / time of the Examination, depending upon local conditions.
Contents with JIPMER PG :-About JIPMER, Apply JIPMER through online process, JIPMER, JIPMER 2014, JIPMER 2014 exam pattern, JIPMER exam syllabus 2014, jipmer medical entrance model questions
(a) Nationality :
i) Indian Nationals:- Applicant must be an Indian National.
ii) For Overseas Citizen of India (OCI):-
OCI registered under Section 7A of Citizenship Act 1955 are also eligible to appear in this test and all terms and conditions applicable for Indian Nationals given in this Prospectus will be applicable to them. The candidate should submit proof of Registration as OCI under Section 7A of Citizenship Act 1955 at the time of counseling.
(b) Educational :
The candidates must possess MBBS or an equivalent Degree recognized by the Medical Council of India.
Must have either completed or due to complete One Year Internship (Rotatory Housemanship) training by 31st March 2014*.
[*Candidates likely to complete internship by 31-03-2014 only can take up the Entrance Examination. No condonation of Compulsory Rotating Internship beyond this date shall be accepted].
(d) Application Status:
Candidates who have already done / completed MD/MS in any subject in any Institution are not eligible for admission to MD/MS course at JIPMER.
Related Contents to JIPMER PG :-Apply JIPMER through offline process, Apply JIPMER through online process, entrance examination, Internship, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, JIPMER, JIPMER, JIPMER 2014, JIPMER 2014 Eligibility, JIPMER MBBS, jipmer medical entrance model questions, jipmer pg 2014 online test, jipmer pg 2014 sample papers, jipmer pg exam pattern, jipmer pg exam syllabus, Medical college in India, Medical Council of India, Medicine
|EXAM||Mode||Full Syllabus Tests||Past Exam Papers||Flashcards||Fee||Click Here to Subscribe (Online Payment)|
|JIPMER Medical 2014||Online||10 Sets||AIPMT 10 Yrs AIIMS 10 Yrs JIPMER 9 Yrs||1000+||Rs. 890/-|
Immediate Activation after Online Payment
Realtime Tests based on JIPMER Entrance Syllabus with Solutions
Tests prepared by experienced faculties
Unlimited Test Reviews till completion of JIPMER Medical Entrance 2014 without limit
Each Model Paper Consists of 200 questions (60 questions each from Physics, Chemistry, Biology & 20 questions from English)
Option to attempt Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English Tests separately
Each correct answer carries 1 mark and wrong answer carries no negative marks
Easy to follow solutions can be viewed for both correct as well as incorrect responses
Unlimited review of your test and solution without time limit
course valid till: Completion of JIPMER Medical Entrance 2014
Doubt Clearance Support
Memory Flashcards on Physics, Chemistry and Biology
10 AIPMT, 1 NEET UG, 10 AIIMS & 9 JIPMER past exam question papers online practice
Direct Bank Transfer / Cash Deposit :
You may subscribe either through online payment or direct transfer / direct deposit of cash to our Axis Bank Current Account. Please call our helpline numbers to get our bank account details.
Cell Phone: +91-9880927474
Land Phone: +91-80-65650303
Or, E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: JIPMER 2014 Model Papers, JIPMER 2014 online test series, JIPMER 2014 sample papers, JIPMER Medical Entrance Model Papers, jipmer medical entrance model questions, JIPMER Medical Entrance Practice Papers, JIPMER Medical Entrance Sample Papers, JIPMER Medical Entrance Sample Question Papers, JIPMER Medical Model Papers, JIPMER Medical Practice Papers, JIPMER Medical Sample Test papers, JIPMER model papers, JIPMER Practice Papers, JIPMER Previous Year Question Paper, JIPMER Sample test papers