Test Pattern :-
(1) The questions for JIPMER MBBS Entrance Examination 2015 will be based on the syllabus as prescribed by State Board Hr. Sec. and CBSE for XI & XII Standards.
(2) JIPMER 2015 Exam Pattern On-Line Based Distributed Object System of Examination. The duration of JIPMER 2015 exam will be 2hrs 30 minutes.
(3) The Entrance Examination is common to all and consists of 200 single best response type MCQs and will cover all subjects.
(4) The Entrance Examination will be of multiple choice type questions totaling 200 in the subjects of
Physics (60 Marks),
Chemistry (60 Marks),
Biology (60 Marks),
Logic & Quantitative Reasoning (10 Marks) and
English & Comprehension (10 Marks).
(5) The examination shall be conducted in ENGLISH medium only.
(6) All questions will be of one best / correct response type having four alternatives.
(7) For each correct (MCQ) response, one mark will be awarded. No negative marks will be awarded for incorrect response. Zero mark will be awarded for each unanswered question.
(8) JIPMER 2015 Entrance Examination will held through CBT (Computer Based Test) / Online test only.
Tags: JIPMER, JIPMER 2015 Exam Pattern, JIPMER Entrance Exam, JIPMER Exam Date, JIPMER MBBS, JIPMER MBBS Exam Pattern