Tag Archives: JIPMER Date of examination
JIPMER Medical 2015 Updates : All information will be update regarding JIPMER 2015 MBBS entrance examination
JIPMER 2015 Instruction For Entrance Examination
JIPMER 2015 Merit List
JIPMER 2015 Prospectus
About JIPMER 2015
JIPMER 2015 Hall Tickets
|JIPMER 2014 Date Lines|
|Closing date for Online Registration of applications at JIPMER website||02.05.2014|
(upto 16:30 hrs.)
|Download of Hall Ticket from JIPMER website www.jipmer.edu.in (The Hall Tickets will be made available through Internet only and NOT by Post)||20.05.2014 (Tuesday) onwards|
|Last day of Request Letter to revise Category/Status in the Hall Ticket||02.06.2014 (Monday)|
|Date & Time of Entrance Examination||08.06.2014 (Sunday)|
(10.00 AM to 12.30 PM)
|Expected date of declaration of result||16.06.2014 (Monday)|
|Allotment of seat by Personal appearance||10 & 11.07.2014|
(Thursday & Friday)
|Admission order issue to the candidate||16.07.2014 (Wednesday)|
|Commencement of Course||17.07.2014 (Thursday)|
- How to Apply for JIPMER 2014
- JIPMER 2014 Exam Pattern
- JIPMER 2014 Syllabus
- JIPMER 2014 Exam Centre
- JIPMER 2014 Updates
Tags: JIPMER, JIPMER 2014, JIPMER 2014 Date of Examination, JIPMER 2014 Entrance, JIPMER 2014 Important Dates, JIPMER Date of examination, JIPMER Entrance Exam, JIPMER Exam Date, JIPMER MBBS, JIPMER Medical Entrance, JIPMER UG 2014 Examination Date, JIPMER Website
1. The candidate is advised to read the Prospectus, Help Manual and other details carefully before starting online registration. In the event of rejection of the application form, no correspondence / request for re-consideration, will be entertained.
2. Download and retain a copy of the application till the completion of Admission Process.
3. Results as well as dates for counseling and the Category Ranks in the order of merit called for counseling shall be displayed in Notice Board of Academic Section, JIPMER and in JIPMER Website www.jipmer.edu.in
4. Candidates will NOT be informed individually either through telephone or by post, etc.
5. Candidates in their own interest are advised to browse JIPMER Website periodically for any updated latest information.
6. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
7. Admission of candidates to MD/MS courses are subject to fulfillment of eligibility conditions framed by this Institute. Mere qualifying in the entrance examination does not confer any right for admission to MD/MS Courses.
8. Downloaded hall ticket is provisional for appearing for the Entrance Examination.
9. If ineligibility of a candidate is detected at any stage before or after examination/ declaration of result, his/her candidature/admission will be summarily cancelled.
10. The centre indicated for the entrance examination by a candidate is final. No request for change will be entertained under any circumstances. JIPMER reserves the right to allot an alternate center if sufficient numbers of candidates do not opt for a particular center.
11. In case any candidate, is found to have furnished false information or certificate etc. or has withheld or concealed any material information in his/her application, he/she will be debarred from admission.
12. In case of any unforeseen circumstances, JIPMER reserves right to reschedule the examination in public interest.
- Selection / admission of the candidate who commits impersonation in MD/MS Entrance Examination will be summarily cancelled. Appropriate criminal proceeding will also be initiated at the local Jurisdiction.
- Submission / Production of false documents will lead to summary cancellation of selection / admission.
- Candidate must not obtain or give or attempt to obtain or give irregular assistance of any kind during the examination; this will entail expulsion and cancellation of candidature for the examination. The admission of the candidate will be cancelled and appropriate criminal/civil proceedings will be initiated against the candidates, if at any stage of the examination the candidate is found to have secured admission by using any unfair means. Canvassing in any form will lead to rejection of application.
- Candidates who have already done /completed MD/MS in any Institution are not eligible for admission to MD/MS courses in JIPMER.
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry (JIPMER) under Government of India since the year 1956, is one of the leading Medical Institutions of India. Spread over a sprawling 195 acre campus in an urban locale of Puducherry (formerly Puducherry) JIPMER is 170kms. by road from Chennai.
- JIPMER was declared as an Institution of National Importance by a Parliamentary Act, i.e. JIPMER, Puducherry, Act, 2008. A copy of the Act was Gazette notified on 14-7-2008 to enforce this Act. Prior to this the Institute was functioning under the administrative control of Directorate General of Health Service, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, New Delhi.
- The Institution is now empowered to award Medical Degrees, Diplomas, etc., under the clauses 23 & 24 of the said Act. Such Degrees / Diploma, etc., shall be deemed to be included in the schedules to the respective Acts governing Medical Council of India, Indian Nursing Council and Dental Council of India, entitling the holders to the same privileges as those attached to the equivalent awards from the recognized Universities of India.
- Admission to all Professional Courses at JIPMER is through an Entrance Examination conducted by JIPMER at various centers in India once a year. In addition certain categories of students are admitted through nominations by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
- JIPMER imparts Undergraduate (UG), Postgraduate (PG) and Super Specialty Medical Training through a working hospital (JIPMER Hospital) with bed strength of 2559 and a Nursing College. M.B.B.S., B.Sc., M.Sc., M.D., M.S, Degree Courses are offered in 37 various disciplines. Super Specialty departments of Cardiology, Neurology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Neurosurgery, Urology, Plastic Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Neonatology, Clinical Immunology, Clinical Pharmacology, Clinical Hematology, Nephrology, Medical Oncology, Endocrinology, Surgical Oncology and Surgical Gastroenterology also offer D.M./ M.Ch. Courses. Full-time Ph.D. Programs are available in eight disciplines as on date.
- JIPMER ensures that teaching methods employed, facilities and content of the programs are in line with the latest innovations with a strong science base. JIPMER promotes teaching and training through small seminars, didactic lectures, and wide range of clinical and laboratory experiences, independent thinking and relevant research. JIPMER Hospital provides free medical care accessible to the poorer sections of society.
|Last date for Online Registration of Applications on JIPMER website www.jipmer.edu.in (upto 5.00 PM)||31-01-2014|
|Download of Admit Cards – JIPMER website www.jipmer.edu.in(The admit cards will be made available through internet only and not by post)|
Download of Admit Cards – JIPMER website www.jipmer.edu.in(The admit cards will be made available
through internet only and not by post)
|Date & Time of Entrance Examination||23-02-2014|
10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
|Expected date of Publication of Merit List||01-03-2014|
|First Counseling||26-03-2014 (Wednesday)|
|Second and Final Counseling||Will be notified in the|
|Commencement of Academic Session||01-04-2014 (Tuesday)|
|Close of Admissions for MD/MS Courses||31-05-2014 (Saturday)|
Tags: about entrance, JIPMER, JIPMER Date of examination, JIPMER Exam Date, JIPMER Medical Entrance, JIPMER Medical Entrance Model Papers, JIPMER Medical Sample Test papers, JIPMER Model Question Paper, JIPMER Test Centre
|Last date of registration|
|Uploading of Admit Card on website|
|Date of examination|
|Expected date of declaration of result|
|Allotment of seat by Personal appearance|
11, 12, 13 July 2013
|Commencement of Course|