JEE Main 2014 sample paper for download in pdf version available for students appearing JEE Main 2014. The JEE Main Exam 2014 is going to be conducted on various dates during April 2014. We provide Model Test Papers for JEE Main both offline and online students. Preparation for both options are same and students can get good number of questions for practice before appearing for the test. This downloadable PDF Sample Paper consists of 30 questions each in physics, chemistry and mathematics. To find solutions to this sample paper and attempt more papers for JEE Main 2014, students has to subscribe our JEE Main Model Papers 15+1 sets or 10+1 sets. Our model papers also come with past exam question paper practice free.
Entranceindia.com provides you with an intensive range of practice papers for JEE Main 2014. There are few free JEE Main sample papers which students can access by just registering themselves in Entranceindia.com. The free JEE Main sample papers are just a small representation of a huge question bank Entranceindia has. Entranceindia.com provides JEE Main sample papers in a very systematic manner whereby the each model paper has the right representation of entire JEE Main 2014 syllabus. The questions are prepared by experienced teachers and are completes of original nature. Students can register for (10) ten model papers, fifteen (15) model papers or achiever’s plan for JEE Main 2014. Each question is provided with four options. Based on your selected answers, Entranceindia.com will provide the correct answer, detailed solution and your score. Each question has an explanation detailing the answers and approach for solving the questions.
The detailed procedure for normalization of Qualifying examination marks is as follows:-
i. Note down the aggregate marks (A0) obtained by each student in JEE- Main.
ii. Compute the percentile (P) of each student on the basis of aggregate marks in his/her own board (B0) computed from the list of five subjects specified (each marked out of 100). The percentile is to be computed among all students of the board whose subject combinations meet the eligibility criteria of JEE-Main. The variable B0 is only a base for calculating percentile (P), which is further used to get corresponding JEE (Main) marks.
iii. Determine the JEE- Main aggregate marks corresponding to percentile (P) at the All- India level. Regard this as B1.
iv. Also, determine the JEE- Main aggregate marks corresponding to percentile (P) among the set of aggregate scores obtained in the JEE-Main by the students of that board. Regard this as B2.
The normalized board score of the candidate was computed as:
Bfinal = 0.5 * (B1 + B2)
For the purpose of admission to CFTIs where it has been decided to use the JEE Mains performance and the Normalized Board performance in the 60:40 ratio, the composite score for drawing the merit list was computed as:
C = 0.6 * AO + 0.4 * Bfinal
Five subjects to be used for normalization:-
3. Any one of the subjects Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology and Technical Vocational subject
4. One language
5. Any subject other than the above four subjects.
In respect of 3, 4 and 5, the best mark in a given category will be chosen.
- JEE (Main) – 2014 shall have two papers , Paper-1 (B. E./B. Tech.) and Paper-2 (B. Arch./B. Planning.).
- Candidates may take Paper-1 (B. E./B. Tech.), or Paper-2 (B. Arch./B. Planning.), or both as per the course(s) they are seeking admission to.
Subject combinations for each paper, type of questions in each paper and mode of examination available is given in the table below.
|Paper 1 (B.E./ B. Tech.)||Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics||Objective type with equal
weightage to Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
|Pen and Paper based OR
|Paper 2 (B.Arch./ Planning)
Paper 2 (B.Arch./
|Mathematics – Part I Aptitude Test – Part II & Drawing Test – Part III||Objective type
Questions to test drawing aptitude
|Only Pen and Paperbased|
|Requirement of papers for different courses is given in the table below.|
|All other undergraduate courses (B.E. /B. Tech.)||Paper –1|
|B.ARCH/B. PLANNING(At Institutions other than IITs)||Paper –2|
Boost your JEE Main 2013 Preparation with our Online Preparatory Course (OPC)
Entranceindia has released Online Preparatory Course for JEE Main 2013 Exam April 2013. This online preparatory course shall supplement your preparation for the exam with practice questions as per the prescribed syllabus.
Salient Features of the Online Preparatory Course:
- The questions and explanations are prepared by IITians, NITians and experts of national repute in the field of IIT JEE and AIEEE coaching.
- The tests are designed to have the similar experience as under the real exam environment.
- There are 36 Chapterwise Tests (12 Tests each for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics), 4 Revision Tests and 10 Full Syllabus Model Tests (Total 50 Tests).
- There are 1530 questions covering the entire syllabus for JEE Main with questions of two levels of difficulty.
- The test dates are scheduled to be released on a particular date after which it is available for attempt and review.
- Each Chapter Practice Test (CPT) consists of 3 tests (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) of 20 questions each.
- After every three Chapter Practice Tests (CPTs) there shall be one Revision Practice Test (RPT) which shall consist of 90 questions in total from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics for chapters already covered.
- Time limit for each level test is set at 90 minutes. Each Revision Practice Test (RPT) and Full Syllabus Test shall have 3 Hours to complete the test.
- Full syllabus tests shall consist of 90 questions covering the whole syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.Detailed easy to follow solutions provided for each question.
- Each correct response carries 4 marks and negative marking set at 25% for each incorrect response.
- Free 10 Previous Year Question Papers of AIEEE Practice with this subscription
- Free 500+ Memory Flashcards to memorize and revise important concepts, theorems, formulas, laws, rules, reactions, etc.
- 24X7 Payment Processing and Activation
Schedule for Online Preparatory Course and Syllabus Coverage
Date of Release
|CPT(1) Level 1 Level 2||Physical world and measurement, vectors, kinematics, laws of motion||Basic Concepts in Chemistry(Mole Concept, Empirical and Molecular Formulae, Stoichiometry), Atomic Structure, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties||Set, Relations, Function,Logarithm, Sequence and Series||Available Now|
|CPT(2) Level 1 Level 2||Friction, circular motion, Projectile motion||Basic Concepts in Organic Chemistry,(Nomenclature and Isomerism), Hydrocarbons||Limit, Continuity,Differentiation||29.11.2012Thursday|
|CPT(3) Level 1 Level 2||work power energy, gravitation||Ionic Equilibrium, Chemical Equilibrium||Trigonometry, Matrices||13.12.2012Thursday|
|RPT- 1||CPT – 1, CPT – 2, CPT – 3||CPT – 1, CPT – 2, CPT – 3||CPT – 1, CPT – 2, CPT – 3||27.12.2012Thursday|
|CPT(4) Level 1 Level 2||electrostatics and capacitance||Chemical Bonding, Coordination Chemistryd and f-block elements||Application of Derivative, Determinant||03.01.2013Thursday|
|CPT(5) Level 1 Level 2||Magnetic effects of current, magnetic properties of materials||s-block elements, p-block elements||Point, Straight line, Circle||10.01.2013Thursday|
|CPT(6) Level 1 Level 2||Rotational motion and moment of inertia, current electricity||Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry||Differentiability, Quadratic Equation, Mathematical Reasoning||17.01.2013Thursday|
|RPT- 2||CPT – 4, CPT – 5, CPT – 6||CPT – 4, CPT – 5, CPT – 6||CPT – 4, CPT – 5, CPT – 6||24.01.2013Thursday|
|CPT(7) Level 1 Level 2||Properties of solids and liquids, ray and wave optics||Thermodynamics and Thermochemistry||Conic Section, Binomial Theorem||31.01.2013Thursday|
|CPT(8) Level 1 Level 2||Kinetic theory of gases, thermodynamics and heat transfer||Electrochemistry and Redox Reaction, Isolation of Metals, Hydrogen||Indefinite and Definite Integration||07.02.2013Thursday|
|CPT(9) Level 1 Level 2||electromagnetic induction, alternating current||States of Matter(Gas, Solid, Liquid), Solutions||Permutations and Combinations, Probability||14.02.2013Thursday|
|RPT- 3||CPT – 7, CPT – 8, CPT – 9||CPT – 7, CPT – 8, CPT – 9||CPT – 7, CPT – 8, CPT – 9||21.02.2013Thursday|
|CPT(10) Level 1 Level 2||Simple harmonic motion, wave motion||Organic Compounds containing Halogens, Alcohol and Ethers, Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen||3D, Vector||28.02.2013Thursday|
|CPT(11) Level 1 Level 2||Atomic physics, nuclear physics, electronic devices||Aldehydes and Ketones, Carboxylic Acids||Statistics, Height and Distance||07.03.2013Thursday|
|CPT(12) Level 1 Level 2||Electromagnetic waves, communications, experiments||Environmental Chemistry, Biomolecules, Polymers, Chemistry in Everyday Life, Principles related to Practical Chemistry||Area under the Curve, Differential Equation||14.03.2013Thursday|
|RPT- 4||CPT – 10, CPT – 11, CPT –12||CPT – 10, CPT – 11, CPT – 12||CPT – 10, CPT – 11, CPT – 12||14.03.2013Thursday|
Test – 1 to 10
- Attempts Allowed: 5 attempts and unlimited reviews allowed till conclusion of JEE Advanced Exam.
- Course valid till conclusion of JEE Advanced Exam (2nd June 2013)
There are lots of speculations regarding the question paper pattern for JEE Main 2013 and JEE Advanced 2013. JEE Main syllabus is taken based on CBSE class XI and XII syllabus. Students are expected to prepare for the full syllabus prescribed and practice sample practice papers to score high in the national level test for Graduate Engineering Admission. Entranceindia.com is bringing JEE MAIN 2013 ONLINE PREPARATORY COURSE. This online course shall equip both CBSE and non-CBSE Board students to practice questions based on the new syllabus as prescribed by CBSE. This online test series is prepared by expert teachers from IITs, NITs and other institutions of national repute teaching IIT and NIT aspirants.
Students can appear our sample question paper (demo model) for JEE Main 2013 before subscribing to our “JEE Main 2013 Online Preparatory Course”. This sample demo question paper consists of 10 questions each from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Total 30 questions carry 4 marks each and to be answered within 60 minutes. There is negative marking of 1/4th of the total mark assigned to a question and all questions carry equal marks.
The Online Preparatory Course for JEE Main 2013 will help students to practice well the whole syllabus prescribed for JEE Main 2013. There shall be 2 levels of questions (Level – I & Level – II) for each Chapterwise Tests. After 3 Chapterwise Practice Test (CPTs) there shall be one Revision Paper Test (RPT). Finally, there will be 10 full syllabus test and AIEEE past 5 years question paper test. After practising for the entire syllabus chapterwise, revising through RPTs, practising full syllabus test and past exam papers of AIEEE students will have better clarity about the subjects as well as higher level of confidence for facing the JEE Main 2013.
Entranceindia has launched Online Preparatory Course (Chapterwise Practice Tests) for JEE Main 2013 Examination. All the Practice papers are prepared by experts keeping in view of the JEE Main syllabus and the difficulty levels as expected in forthcoming JEE Main examination. The questions are chosen considering the coverage of the entire syllabus prescribed for JEE Main Examination. There is no repetition of questions; all the questions are unique questions with difficulty level as expected in the coming JEE Main Examination. For each subject, there are 10 questions of 4 marks each in the demo model and our paid practice sets contain as many as 1530 questions of 4 marks each. Apart from that last 5 years AIEEE Question Paper is provided for practice. There will be no negative marking for unanswered questions. However, 25% of the allotted marks shall be deducted for each incorrect response. Detailed easy to follow solution provided for each answer (right or wrong) after submission of the test.
- Click here to register for our demo models before subscribing to our Paid Practice Tests
- Click here to view details of JEE Main 2013 Online Preparatory Course
This free sample model paper for JEE Main 2013 has total 30 questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Each correct answer carries 4 marks and each incorrect answer carries 25% negative marking (1 mark deducted for each incorrect answer). Maximum time allowed to finish the test is set at 60 Minutes, beyond which the test get auto submitted and the score is shown to the user. Hint answer is displayed for both correct as well as incorrect response.
You have no gap between your board exam and JEE Main Entrance.
Are you ready to get your best score in JEE Main? Here is how we help you. JEE Main Achiever plan provides a step by step approach towards getting best score in JEE Main.
For All Those Students Appearing JEE MAIN 2014
- There are three Test DVDs combined as JEE Main 2014 Achiever’s Plan Test DVDs
- These Test DVD package aims at providing practice papers for all Class-XII students appearing for JEE Main in 2014.
- These Test DVDs include both chapter wise questions covering the whole JEE Main syllabus (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) and 15 model test papers exactly similar to the JEE Main examination
- Each chapter has minimum of 50 questions at three levels (Level I, II and Revision Test) based on their complexity. This helps students to stepwise progress in their learning by going from less difficult to more difficult questions
- Questions from our JEE MAIN 2013 Model Papers found many match in JEE main 2013 Question Paper which delighted our 2013 subscribers
- The DVD course is highly beneficial for the students attending coaching classes for JEE Main / JEE Advanced 2014 as well as other students because the chapter coverage and the model papers make them to practice many questions apart from classroom study
- Since there is no time gap between Class XII examination and JEE Main examination, it is essential for students to prepare for class XII exam and JEE Main together. Our preparatory course is designed to cover both JEE Main and Class XII syllabus
- This is intended to help students practice gradually to finish the whole syllabus (both Class XI and XII) before commencement of their Board Exam and JEE MAIN 2014 Exam
- JEE Main Achiever’s Plan Test DVDs provide you a strategy which can make you JEE MAIN & JEE Advanced 2014 Winner.
- Priced at Rs.1950/- which includes cost of 15 Model Papers worth Rs.1290/-
- Students Planning to appear other engineering entrance exams viz. BITSAT, VITEEE, SRM, MANIPAL, AMRITA, etc during 2014 will also be benefited from the JEE MAIN 2014 Achiever’s Plan Test DVDs.
- NCERT Solution Class X Mathematics Coordinate Geometry Question 3 (Ex 7.1)
- NCERT Solution Class X Mathematics Coordinate Geometry Question 2 (Ex 7.1)
- Class X Science Light – Reflection and Refraction NCERT Chapter Notes
- NCERT Chapter Notes Class X Science Light – Reflection and Refraction 7
- NCERT Chapter Notes Class X Science Light – Reflection and Refraction 6