Tag Archives: JEE Main Sample Paper Download
JEE Main 2014 sample paper for download in pdf version available for students appearing JEE Main 2014. The JEE Main Exam 2014 is going to be conducted on various dates during April 2014. We provide Model Test Papers for JEE Main both offline and online students. Preparation for both options are same and students can get good number of questions for practice before appearing for the test. This downloadable PDF Sample Paper consists of 30 questions each in physics, chemistry and mathematics. To find solutions to this sample paper and attempt more papers for JEE Main 2014, students has to subscribe our JEE Main Model Papers 15+1 sets or 10+1 sets. Our model papers also come with past exam question paper practice free.
- The score of Paper-I of JEE (Main) – 2014 for all candidates will be declared by 3rd May 2014. This score shall comprise the actual marks obtained in Paper-I of JEE (Main) – 2014 along with the status of those who qualify for appearing in JEE (Advanced) – 2014 provided and subject to other conditions of eligibility being met.
- Separately, on the basis of score in JEE (Main)-2014 and normalised score in Class 12th or equivalent qualifying exam (60% & 40% weightage respectively), separate rank lists will be prepared for admission to B.E./B. Tech. and B. Arch/ B. Planning (in institutions other than IITs). This will be declared by 7th of July 2014. JEE (Main)-2014 Rank Card indicating All India Rank, State Rank and Category Rank with total marks and marks in each paper will be available on JEE (Main) website after the declaration of result.
- Only the All India Rank (AIR) is used for admissions through Central Counselling Board to NITs/IIITs/CFTIs/SFIs/Others, while other ranks are for information purposes.
- It has been decided that, from this year, no score/rank card will be dispatched to the candidates and the candidates are advised to download their score/rank cards from the JEE (Main) website http://jeemain.nic.in only.
- In case of a tie, i.e. when two or more candidates obtain equal marks (by giving 60% weightage to performance in JEE (Main) and 40% weightage to normalised marks in Class 12th or equivalent qualifying examination).
The number of attempts which a candidate can avail at JEE (Main) shall be limited to 03 (three).
- Candidates are also to note and verify for themselves the the eligibility for appearing in JEE (ADVANCED) – 2014 as well as eligibility for admission to various institutes. Being eligible to write JEE (Main) and by obtaining an all INDIA RANK IN JEE (Main), A candidate does not automatically become eligible for admission.
- Candidates seeking admission to the institutions in the states of Gujarat, Maharastra, Nagaland and Odisha, which where earlier admitting based on their state level examination, are also advised to verify their eligibility as per criteria laid down by these state governments.
- No. of Attempts and Age limit for the states of Maharashtra and Odisha:
Since the states of Maharashtra, Nagaland and Odisha have now joined JEE (Main) system from 2014. The age limit, for admission to institutions in these states which were earlier admitting candidates based on their state level examinations, will be as per their past practice only. The number of attempts in such cases will also remain same as per their past practice. This will however be obviously not applicable for admission to IITs/NITs/IIITs/CFTIs.
- JEE (Main) – 2014 will be conducted in major cities and towns of India as well as abroad.
- The lists of cities are given at our site (JEE Main 2014 exam centre ) .
- While applying, candidates must select four centre cities in case of Pen & Paper based examination and one city in case of Computer based examination.
- However, if the number of candidates for Computer based examination is less than 50 in a city, the candidates will be allotted centre in the nearby city of Computer based examination.
- Similarly, efforts will be made to allot candidate’s city of Pen & Paper based examination as per their choice opted for in the application form.
- However, in some exceptional circumstances, a different city in nearby area may be allotted.
Joint Entrance Examination 2014 is the second Joint Entrance Examination after the first one was being conducted during the year 2013. During 2013 there was 14.5 Lacs students enrolled for the test both under online as well as offline mode. The exam is conducted in two modes: Online Computer Based and Offline Pen and Paper Based. Though there was less enrollments for online mode than offline mode it is expected that the online enrollments will rise during 2014 considering the advantages offered by the computer based system as well as the logistical difficulties faced by the candidates choosing for offline exam centres. Entranceindia.com offered Online Model Papers for JEE Main 2013 and out of total 90 questions asked in the examination there were 10 questions found same as given in our model papers. Our specialist teachers design the model papers based on the present exam trend, real exam mix and difficulty level asked in the real examination. We offer 15+1 Model papers for JEE Main 2014 and JEE Main 2014 Achiever’s Plan. Our Achiever’s Plan cover model papers as well as chapter-wise questions for whole JEE Main 2014 Syllabus (Class XI and XII). Students subscribing to this product will have opportunity to solve around 6000 questions before sitting for the real examination. Each chapter will have 3 levels of questions for improving the students knowledge from fundamental to analytical level. We also offer one free demo sample test for registered users.
JEE Main 2014 Practice Products:
JEE Main Sample Paper can be attempted online or downloaded free of cost. The Sample Paper is based on the prescribed Syllabus and exam pattern. We offer online model test papers for this Joint Entrance Examination 2014. These model papers are prepared by experienced teachers and detailed solutions are available for each and every question. We also offer Achiever’s Plan a unique approach for 2014 where apart from Model Test Papers students can practice chapter wise questions with varying levels of difficulty.
- JEE Main 2014 Achiever’s Plan
- JEE Main Model Papers (15+1 Sets)
- JEE Main Model Papers (10+1 Sets)
- JEE Main 2014 Sample Paper(Free for registered user)
- JEE Main 2013 Exam Paper(Free for registered user)
Practice JEE Main Sample Papers free of cost (for registered users).
JEE Main 2013 held on April 7th (Pen and Paper based) and during 8th April – 25th April 2013 (Computer based) at various exam centres across India. Entranceindia served many aspirants with Model Papers which they found very much helpful in revising the entire syllabus in an unique and innovative manner. Many of our model paper questions found place in the JEE Main Exam 2013 surprising our students and ourselves. We have guided students starting with filling up their forms, revising forms, admit card download, language selection, etc and supported with their doubt clearance during exam hours. Our team have been supporting 24X7 to all our subscribers for any kind of help they need relating to their examination. We are proud to offer JEE Main Model Papers for JEE Main 2014 aspirants so that they can excel in their endeavor to do well and achieve the rank they predict for.
Related Links to JEE Main :
Worried for JEE Main 2013 Preparation?
Your preparation could be more meaningful with lots of practice questions on the JEE MAIN 2013 Syllabus. You can choose to practice similar pattern questions as expected in JEE MAIN 2013 Examination. Entranceindia brought detailed Practice Papers for JEE Main 2013 candidates. Our Practice Papers can be practised online and cover JEE Main Pattern Questions from the whole syllabus prescribed for the examination. Click the below links to know more about our Online Practice Tests.
Practice Papers for JEE MAIN 2013 now available at Entranceindia.com. Students can avail these practice papers for better preparation and practice extra questions along with their existing preparation. We also provide AIEEE, BITSAT and VITEEE Past Exam Papers free along with JEE MAIN Practice Papers. Students can also go through Flash Cards on JEE MAIN Syllabus to improve their memory on various rules, formulas, theorems, etc. Sample papers are available for registered users free of cost.