JEE MAI 2013 Exam shall be held on April 7, 2013 in offline mode and April 8 to April 25, 2013 in Online mode across various exam centres throughout India and few exam centres abroad. The details of examination, application form, admit card, eligibility, syllabus, etc are available in JEE MAIN 2013 Bulletin which is available for download at www.jeemain.nic.in. Candidates need to go through the bulletin before filling up the online application form. JEE MAIN 2013 Exam shall be conducted to fill up seats in various NITs, IIITs, other Govt aided Engineering Institutions, State Level Engineering Institutions, etc. There are 2 exams separately for B.Arch/B. Planning (Paper-II) and other engineering graduate courses (Paper-I). A student can take any of the 2 tests or both Paper – I and Paper – II tests.
1. To register for JEE MAIN 2013 one should fill up online application form at www.jeemain.nic.in.
2. Upon successful completion of online application form you need to pay exam fees either by way of Demand Draft or online payment.
3. Before registering online please download and go through the JEE MAIN 2013 Bulletin for understanding detail procedures relating to online application and JEE MAIN Examination 2013.
3. You can go through the online application fields without filling up your name and date of birth just to view the data required under each headings and sub-headings.
4. Keep ready with you all documents and credentials before filling up the final online form after submission of which no alteration is possible.
“Please go through the JEE MAIN 2013 Bulletin before filling up JEE MAIN 2013 Online Application Form”