Joint Entrance Examination 2014 is the second Joint Entrance Examination after the first one was being conducted during the year 2013. During 2013 there was 14.5 Lacs students enrolled for the test both under online as well as offline mode. The exam is conducted in two modes: Online Computer Based and Offline Pen and Paper Based. Though there was less enrollments for online mode than offline mode it is expected that the online enrollments will rise during 2014 considering the advantages offered by the computer based system as well as the logistical difficulties faced by the candidates choosing for offline exam centres. Entranceindia.com offered Online Model Papers for JEE Main 2013 and out of total 90 questions asked in the examination there were 10 questions found same as given in our model papers. Our specialist teachers design the model papers based on the present exam trend, real exam mix and difficulty level asked in the real examination. We offer 15+1 Model papers for JEE Main 2014 and JEE Main 2014 Achiever’s Plan. Our Achiever’s Plan cover model papers as well as chapter-wise questions for whole JEE Main 2014 Syllabus (Class XI and XII). Students subscribing to this product will have opportunity to solve around 6000 questions before sitting for the real examination. Each chapter will have 3 levels of questions for improving the students knowledge from fundamental to analytical level. We also offer one free demo sample test for registered users.
- Railway W.B. Eastern Railway Group ‘D’ Examination Held on 02-12-2007 Question Paper With Answer Key
- Railway (RRC) Hajipur Group ‘D’ Examination 1st Sitting Held on 14-12-2008 Question Paper With Answer Key
- Railway (RRC) Kolkata Group ‘D’ Examination Held on 20-09-2009 Question Paper With Answer Key
- Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Mumbai Group ‘D’ Examination Held on 16-05-2010 Question Paper With Answer Key
- Date – 21/04/2018: Cabinet approves ordinance for death penalty for child rapists
- Date – 21/04/2018: Commonwealth Cyber Declaration adopted by Commonwealth countries
- Date – 21/04/2018: Government to roll out Integrated Initiative for Prevention & Control of Viral Hepatitis