JEE Main 2014 examination will be conducted by CBSE in both online and offline mode. There is a good improvement in number of students appearing for online entrance test conducted for JEE Main. There are very few institutes in India provide online practice papers for JEE Main 2014. Entranceindia.com has been pioneer in providing JEE Main sample papers for JEE Main 2014. There are fifteen model test papers across all the chapters. JEE Main sample papers 2014 provided by Entanceindia.com covers all the subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics. Student can take a model test exactly the same way it will come in the JEE Main online entrance test. The more number of sample papers a student can cover it will help to secure more confidence and will provide an indicators of your knowledgeable.JEE Main, jee main 2014, jee main 2014 exam pattern, jee main 2014 model papers, JEE MAIN 2014 Pattern, jee main 2014 sample papers, JEE MAIN Practice Paper Free, jee main practice papers, jee main practices, JEE Main Preparation, JEE Main Question Paper, JEE MAIN Question Pattern, JEE Main Sample Paper, JEE Main Sample Question Paper, jee main sample test
- Admission criteria to Undergraduate Engineering Programs at NITs, IIITs, Other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions, Institutions funded by participating State Governments, and other Institutions shall include the performance in the class 12/equivalent qualifying Examination and in the Joint Entrance Examination, JEE (Main).
- The Paper-1 (B. E./B. Tech.) of JEE (Main) will also be an eligibility test for the JEE (Advanced), which the candidate has to take if he/she is aspiring for admission to the undergraduate programmes offered by the IITs.
- The States of Gujarat, Maharashtra, Nagaland and Odisha have joined JEE (Main) system. Therefore, the candidates seeking admission to the institutions in these states, which were earlier admitting based on their State Level Examination, are also advised to fill in the JEE (Main) – 2014 application form online.
JEE MAIN 2013 Entrance Exam is going to be conducted during the month of April 2013 at various centres across India and abroad. This exam is the qualifying entry exam to undergraduate engineering courses at NITs, IIITs, CFIs and other state and national level engineering colleges. This exam is more important for IIT aspirants as only top 1,50,000 candidates across various categories of JEE MAIN 2013 are eligible for appearing JEE Advanced 2013 the entry exam for IITs in India.
JEE MAIN Exam Pattern or Question Pattern:
Paper 1: (Duration 3 Hours)
Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
Type of Question:
Objective type questions with equal weightage to Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. The detailed JEE Main Exam Pattern for exact number of questions and marks per question is not declared, it is expected to follow previous AIEEE Exam Pattern.
For B.ARCH/B. PLANNING
Paper 2 (Duration 3 Hours)
– Part I: Mathematics (Objective type questions)
– Part II: Aptitude Test (Objective type questions)– Part III: Drawing Test (questions to test Drawing Aptitude) Scoring and Negative Marking There will be objective type questions with four options having single correct answer. For each incorrect response, one fourth (1/4) of the total marks allotted to the question would be deducted. No deduction for unanswered questions.
Entranceindia.com has released Sample Paper for students appearing 2013 JEE MAIN 2013 Exam. Students can take this free Mock Test online at Entranceindia.com after registering there. Entranceindia has also release Online Practice Papers (10 Sets & 5 Sets) at reasonable cost. Along with this online test series for JEE MAIN 2013 Exam students are able to practice last 10 years AIEEE questions and review 500+ flashcards on Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Our innovative learning methodology brings a 360 degree approach to preparing for this national level JEE MAIN Engineering Entrance. These Online Model Papers are designed keeping in view the requirements and coverage of syllabus by students from CBSE and Non-CBSE categories. We also support solving students queries regarding questions pertaining to JEE MAIN 2013.JEE Main, jee main 2013 model, jee main 2013 model paper, jee main 2013 practice paper, JEE MAIN 2013 Practice Test, jee main 2013 sample, JEE MAIN 2013 Sample Test, JEE Main Exam Pattern 2013, JEE Main Mock Test, JEE Main Online Test, JEE MAIN Online Test Series, JEE Main Question Paper, JEE MAIN Question Pattern
- Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment (932 Vacancies)
- Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment for Junior Office Assistants (25 Vacancies)
- Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment for 60 Auditor Posts (Cooperative Societies) 2015
- BMHRC Invites Application for Faculty Posts (21 Vacancies)
- Odisha Public Service Commission Invites Application for Assistant Section Officer Post (140 Vacancies)