- The score of Paper-I of JEE (Main) – 2014 for all candidates will be declared by 3rd May 2014. This score shall comprise the actual marks obtained in Paper-I of JEE (Main) – 2014 along with the status of those who qualify for appearing in JEE (Advanced) – 2014 provided and subject to other conditions of eligibility being met.
- Separately, on the basis of score in JEE (Main)-2014 and normalised score in Class 12th or equivalent qualifying exam (60% & 40% weightage respectively), separate rank lists will be prepared for admission to B.E./B. Tech. and B. Arch/ B. Planning (in institutions other than IITs). This will be declared by 7th of July 2014. JEE (Main)-2014 Rank Card indicating All India Rank, State Rank and Category Rank with total marks and marks in each paper will be available on JEE (Main) website after the declaration of result.
- Only the All India Rank (AIR) is used for admissions through Central Counselling Board to NITs/IIITs/CFTIs/SFIs/Others, while other ranks are for information purposes.
- It has been decided that, from this year, no score/rank card will be dispatched to the candidates and the candidates are advised to download their score/rank cards from the JEE (Main) website http://jeemain.nic.in only.
- In case of a tie, i.e. when two or more candidates obtain equal marks (by giving 60% weightage to performance in JEE (Main) and 40% weightage to normalised marks in Class 12th or equivalent qualifying examination).
2014 B.Tech/BE/ B. Arch Colleges, JEE Main 2013 Result, jee main instructions for computer based examination, JEE Main Model Question Paper, jee main online application form, JEE MAIN Paper 1, JEE MAIN Paper 2, JEE Main Sample Paper Download, JEE Main Score Card