Tag Archives: JEE Main Online Practice Test
|Jharkhand JEE Main Exam Centre|
|Code||City||Mode of Exam|
|179||Bokaro||Pen & Paper Based||Computer based|
|180||Dhanbad||Pen & Paper Based||Computer based|
|182||Jamshedpur||Pen & Paper Based||Computer based|
|183||Ranchi||Pen & Paper Based||Computer based|
|Chandigarh JEE Main Exam Centre|
|Code||City||Mode of Exam|
|139||Chandigarh / Mohali||Computer based|
JEE Main 2015 Achiever’s Plan (3 DVDs)
JEE Main 2015 updates will be available by November 2014.
JEE Main 2015 Rank List
JEE Main 2015 Model Test Papers
JEE Main 2015 Sample Papers
JEE Main Past Exam Questions Download
- JEE (Main) – 2014 will be conducted in major cities and towns of India as well as abroad.
- The lists of cities are given at our site (JEE Main 2014 exam centre ) .
- While applying, candidates must select four centre cities in case of Pen & Paper based examination and one city in case of Computer based examination.
- However, if the number of candidates for Computer based examination is less than 50 in a city, the candidates will be allotted centre in the nearby city of Computer based examination.
- Similarly, efforts will be made to allot candidate’s city of Pen & Paper based examination as per their choice opted for in the application form.
- However, in some exceptional circumstances, a different city in nearby area may be allotted.
- The candidates with disability should fill in the type and percentages of disability correctly in the online application form for JEE (Main) 2014.
- Only the candidates, who have 40% or more disability, will be provided Scribe/ Reader on the request of the candidate.
- The candidate will have the discretion of opting his/her own scribe/reader or may submit the request to the centre superintendent for the same.
- The centre superintendent will identify the scribe/ reader. In case a request is received from the candidate, he/she would be allowed to meet the scribe a day before the examination to verify the suitability of the scribe.
- One hour compensatory (extra) time will also be allowed to the candidates with 40% or more disability irrespective of the fact that the candidate(s) is/are availing the facility of scribe/reader.
Worried for JEE Main 2013 Preparation?
Your preparation could be more meaningful with lots of practice questions on the JEE MAIN 2013 Syllabus. You can choose to practice similar pattern questions as expected in JEE MAIN 2013 Examination. Entranceindia brought detailed Practice Papers for JEE Main 2013 candidates. Our Practice Papers can be practised online and cover JEE Main Pattern Questions from the whole syllabus prescribed for the examination. Click the below links to know more about our Online Practice Tests.
Immediate Activation on Receipt of Payment
Realtime Tests based on JEE MAIN Syllabus with Solutions
Tests prepared by IITians, NITians and other experienced faculties
Unlimited Test Reviews till JEE Advanced Exam without time limit
Each Model Paper Consists of 90 questions (30 questions each from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics)
Option to attempt Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics Tests separately
Each correct answer carries 4 marks and wrong answer carries negative marks of -1 each
Easy to follow solutions can be viewed for both correct as well as incorrect response
Unlimited review of your test and solution without time limit
course valid till: 2nd June 2013 (JEE Adv. Exam 2013)
Doubt Clearance Support
500+ Memory Flashcards on Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
5 AIEEE, 5 BITSAT & 5 VITEEE past exam question papers online practice
1 Expert’s Probable Model Paper before the examination
Direct Bank Transfer / Cash Deposit :
You may subscribe either through online payment or direct transfer / direct deposit of cash to our Axis Bank Current Account. Please call our helpline numbers to get our bank account details.
- 099582 96 396 / 397
- 099370 23566
- 097778 37437 (24 Hrs)
Boost your JEE Main 2013 Preparation with our Online Preparatory Course (OPC)
Entranceindia has released Online Preparatory Course for JEE Main 2013 Exam April 2013. This online preparatory course shall supplement your preparation for the exam with practice questions as per the prescribed syllabus.
Salient Features of the Online Preparatory Course:
- The questions and explanations are prepared by IITians, NITians and experts of national repute in the field of IIT JEE and AIEEE coaching.
- The tests are designed to have the similar experience as under the real exam environment.
- There are 36 Chapterwise Tests (12 Tests each for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics), 4 Revision Tests and 10 Full Syllabus Model Tests (Total 50 Tests).
- There are 1530 questions covering the entire syllabus for JEE Main with questions of two levels of difficulty.
- The test dates are scheduled to be released on a particular date after which it is available for attempt and review.
- Each Chapter Practice Test (CPT) consists of 3 tests (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) of 20 questions each.
- After every three Chapter Practice Tests (CPTs) there shall be one Revision Practice Test (RPT) which shall consist of 90 questions in total from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics for chapters already covered.
- Time limit for each level test is set at 90 minutes. Each Revision Practice Test (RPT) and Full Syllabus Test shall have 3 Hours to complete the test.
- Full syllabus tests shall consist of 90 questions covering the whole syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.Detailed easy to follow solutions provided for each question.
- Each correct response carries 4 marks and negative marking set at 25% for each incorrect response.
- Free 10 Previous Year Question Papers of AIEEE Practice with this subscription
- Free 500+ Memory Flashcards to memorize and revise important concepts, theorems, formulas, laws, rules, reactions, etc.
- 24X7 Payment Processing and Activation
Schedule for Online Preparatory Course and Syllabus Coverage
Date of Release
|CPT(1) Level 1 Level 2||Physical world and measurement, vectors, kinematics, laws of motion||Basic Concepts in Chemistry(Mole Concept, Empirical and Molecular Formulae, Stoichiometry), Atomic Structure, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties||Set, Relations, Function,Logarithm, Sequence and Series||Available Now|
|CPT(2) Level 1 Level 2||Friction, circular motion, Projectile motion||Basic Concepts in Organic Chemistry,(Nomenclature and Isomerism), Hydrocarbons||Limit, Continuity,Differentiation||29.11.2012Thursday|
|CPT(3) Level 1 Level 2||work power energy, gravitation||Ionic Equilibrium, Chemical Equilibrium||Trigonometry, Matrices||13.12.2012Thursday|
|RPT- 1||CPT – 1, CPT – 2, CPT – 3||CPT – 1, CPT – 2, CPT – 3||CPT – 1, CPT – 2, CPT – 3||27.12.2012Thursday|
|CPT(4) Level 1 Level 2||electrostatics and capacitance||Chemical Bonding, Coordination Chemistryd and f-block elements||Application of Derivative, Determinant||03.01.2013Thursday|
|CPT(5) Level 1 Level 2||Magnetic effects of current, magnetic properties of materials||s-block elements, p-block elements||Point, Straight line, Circle||10.01.2013Thursday|
|CPT(6) Level 1 Level 2||Rotational motion and moment of inertia, current electricity||Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry||Differentiability, Quadratic Equation, Mathematical Reasoning||17.01.2013Thursday|
|RPT- 2||CPT – 4, CPT – 5, CPT – 6||CPT – 4, CPT – 5, CPT – 6||CPT – 4, CPT – 5, CPT – 6||24.01.2013Thursday|
|CPT(7) Level 1 Level 2||Properties of solids and liquids, ray and wave optics||Thermodynamics and Thermochemistry||Conic Section, Binomial Theorem||31.01.2013Thursday|
|CPT(8) Level 1 Level 2||Kinetic theory of gases, thermodynamics and heat transfer||Electrochemistry and Redox Reaction, Isolation of Metals, Hydrogen||Indefinite and Definite Integration||07.02.2013Thursday|
|CPT(9) Level 1 Level 2||electromagnetic induction, alternating current||States of Matter(Gas, Solid, Liquid), Solutions||Permutations and Combinations, Probability||14.02.2013Thursday|
|RPT- 3||CPT – 7, CPT – 8, CPT – 9||CPT – 7, CPT – 8, CPT – 9||CPT – 7, CPT – 8, CPT – 9||21.02.2013Thursday|
|CPT(10) Level 1 Level 2||Simple harmonic motion, wave motion||Organic Compounds containing Halogens, Alcohol and Ethers, Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen||3D, Vector||28.02.2013Thursday|
|CPT(11) Level 1 Level 2||Atomic physics, nuclear physics, electronic devices||Aldehydes and Ketones, Carboxylic Acids||Statistics, Height and Distance||07.03.2013Thursday|
|CPT(12) Level 1 Level 2||Electromagnetic waves, communications, experiments||Environmental Chemistry, Biomolecules, Polymers, Chemistry in Everyday Life, Principles related to Practical Chemistry||Area under the Curve, Differential Equation||14.03.2013Thursday|
|RPT- 4||CPT – 10, CPT – 11, CPT –12||CPT – 10, CPT – 11, CPT – 12||CPT – 10, CPT – 11, CPT – 12||14.03.2013Thursday|
Test – 1 to 10
- Attempts Allowed: 5 attempts and unlimited reviews allowed till conclusion of JEE Advanced Exam.
- Course valid till conclusion of JEE Advanced Exam (2nd June 2013)
There are lots of speculations regarding the question paper pattern for JEE Main 2013 and JEE Advanced 2013. JEE Main syllabus is taken based on CBSE class XI and XII syllabus. Students are expected to prepare for the full syllabus prescribed and practice sample practice papers to score high in the national level test for Graduate Engineering Admission. Entranceindia.com is bringing JEE MAIN 2013 ONLINE PREPARATORY COURSE. This online course shall equip both CBSE and non-CBSE Board students to practice questions based on the new syllabus as prescribed by CBSE. This online test series is prepared by expert teachers from IITs, NITs and other institutions of national repute teaching IIT and NIT aspirants.
Students can appear our sample question paper (demo model) for JEE Main 2013 before subscribing to our “JEE Main 2013 Online Preparatory Course”. This sample demo question paper consists of 10 questions each from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Total 30 questions carry 4 marks each and to be answered within 60 minutes. There is negative marking of 1/4th of the total mark assigned to a question and all questions carry equal marks.
The Online Preparatory Course for JEE Main 2013 will help students to practice well the whole syllabus prescribed for JEE Main 2013. There shall be 2 levels of questions (Level – I & Level – II) for each Chapterwise Tests. After 3 Chapterwise Practice Test (CPTs) there shall be one Revision Paper Test (RPT). Finally, there will be 10 full syllabus test and AIEEE past 5 years question paper test. After practising for the entire syllabus chapterwise, revising through RPTs, practising full syllabus test and past exam papers of AIEEE students will have better clarity about the subjects as well as higher level of confidence for facing the JEE Main 2013.