Tag Archives: JEE Main Model Question Paper
JEE Main 2015 Achiever’s Plan (3 DVDs)
JEE Main 2015 updates will be available by November 2014.
JEE Main 2015 Eligibility
JEE Main 2015 Important Dates
JEE Main 2015 Syllabus
JEE Main 2015 Exam Pattern
JEE Main 2015 Application Form
JEE Main 2015 Online Mode
JEE Main 2015 Offline Mode
JEE Main 2015 Admit Card
JEE Main 2015 Rank List
JEE Main 2015 Exam Centres
JEE Main 2015 Model Test Papers
JEE Main 2015 Sample Papers
JEE Main 2015 Helpline Numbers
JEE Main Past Exam Questions Download
JEE MAIN Helpline No.:
Some Other Telephone No :
The Executive Director
Plot No. 482, F.I.E,
Industrial Area, Patparganj,
- The score of Paper-I of JEE (Main) – 2014 for all candidates will be declared by 3rd May 2014. This score shall comprise the actual marks obtained in Paper-I of JEE (Main) – 2014 along with the status of those who qualify for appearing in JEE (Advanced) – 2014 provided and subject to other conditions of eligibility being met.
- Separately, on the basis of score in JEE (Main)-2014 and normalised score in Class 12th or equivalent qualifying exam (60% & 40% weightage respectively), separate rank lists will be prepared for admission to B.E./B. Tech. and B. Arch/ B. Planning (in institutions other than IITs). This will be declared by 7th of July 2014. JEE (Main)-2014 Rank Card indicating All India Rank, State Rank and Category Rank with total marks and marks in each paper will be available on JEE (Main) website after the declaration of result.
- Only the All India Rank (AIR) is used for admissions through Central Counselling Board to NITs/IIITs/CFTIs/SFIs/Others, while other ranks are for information purposes.
- It has been decided that, from this year, no score/rank card will be dispatched to the candidates and the candidates are advised to download their score/rank cards from the JEE (Main) website http://jeemain.nic.in only.
- In case of a tie, i.e. when two or more candidates obtain equal marks (by giving 60% weightage to performance in JEE (Main) and 40% weightage to normalised marks in Class 12th or equivalent qualifying examination).
- JEE (Main) – 2014 will be conducted in major cities and towns of India as well as abroad.
- The lists of cities are given at our site (JEE Main 2014 exam centre ) .
- While applying, candidates must select four centre cities in case of Pen & Paper based examination and one city in case of Computer based examination.
- However, if the number of candidates for Computer based examination is less than 50 in a city, the candidates will be allotted centre in the nearby city of Computer based examination.
- Similarly, efforts will be made to allot candidate’s city of Pen & Paper based examination as per their choice opted for in the application form.
- However, in some exceptional circumstances, a different city in nearby area may be allotted.
- Admission criteria to Undergraduate Engineering Programs at NITs, IIITs, Other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions, Institutions funded by participating State Governments, and other Institutions shall include the performance in the class 12/equivalent qualifying Examination and in the Joint Entrance Examination, JEE (Main).
- The Paper-1 (B. E./B. Tech.) of JEE (Main) will also be an eligibility test for the JEE (Advanced), which the candidate has to take if he/she is aspiring for admission to the undergraduate programmes offered by the IITs.
- The States of Gujarat, Maharashtra, Nagaland and Odisha have joined JEE (Main) system. Therefore, the candidates seeking admission to the institutions in these states, which were earlier admitting based on their State Level Examination, are also advised to fill in the JEE (Main) – 2014 application form online.
- Candidates shall be offered admission based on their choices and All India Ranks of JEE (Main)-2014 through a counselling procedure to be announced later.
- The candidates will be able to make their choices online for branches/programmes and institutes at appropriate time.
- Candidates are advised to regularly visit the JEE (Main) website http://jeemain.nic.in for latest information.
- The verification of documents would be done at the time of counselling/admission.
- The purpose would be to verify different records regarding identification, age, qualifying examination, state of eligibility, category and disability (if any) of the candidate.
- On failing to produce any of the authentic documents, the candidate will not be considered for admission.
- SC, ST, OBC and PwD candidates will be required to produce original certificate issued by the competent authority at the time of counselling as well as at the time of admission, failing which they will not be considered for admission.
|Choice of Medium of Question Papers|
|1||All Examination Centre Cities||English and Hindi Medium|
|2||Examination Centre Cities in Gujarat, Daman & Diu and Dadra and
|English, Hindi and Gujarati|
|3||Examination Centre Cities in Maharashtra||English, Hindi, Marathi and Urdu|
The option of question paper language should be exercised while filling up the Application Form and it cannot be changed at a later stage.
JEE Main Engineering Entrance Test is going to be conducted for the 2nd time during 2014. JEE Main has replaced the earlier AIEEE for the first time during the year 2013. This all India engineering entrance test is most important as the top 1,50,000 candidates could able to get entry ticket for appearing JEE Advanced Test the gateway to IITs in India. NITs, IIITs and other centrally funded institutions also take admission on the basis of JEE Main score card. Considering its importance for a student’s engineering career getting a good rank is always sought by students as well as parents. Entranceindia pioneer in delivering Online Model Test Papers and Test DVDs has released JEE Main 2014 Model Papers, Achiever’s Plan as well as Test Maker DVDs for aspiring students. Our test packages are well designed by experienced teachers in the field of engineering coaching for years.
We also provide free sample tests for registered students. All our Model Test Paper as well as Achiever’s Plan questions are supported with detailed solutions for the help of candidates in understanding the problem and unique solution. During 2013 subscribers of our test papers are surprised by finding exact match of questions in JEE Main question paper. There are also many similar questions asked in the JEE Main examination which are already there in our model papers.
Related Links to JEE Main :
Now avail JEE Main 2014 Model Question Papers at Entranceindia.com. After an extra ordinary response in JEE Main 2013, we are proud to introduce JEE Main 2014 and JEE Main 2015 Achiever’s Plan for students appearing this national level test for seeking admission into NITs, IITs, etc. Our Achiever’s Plan includes chapter wise tests, Model papers, Past exam papers, flash cards, etc to equip students with the ability to perform better in the JEE Main examination. Our Model Papers and Chapter questions are prepared by well experienced teachers in the field teaching engineering and medical entrance examinations in India. Students can also avail free Sample Papers as well as JEE Main 2013 Question paper online practice.
Related Links to JEE Main :