1. Please check the Admit Card carefully for your Name, Paper, Date of Birth, Gender, Test Center Name, City, State Code of Eligibility and Category. In case of any discrepancy, communicate to JEE (Main) Secretariat immediately for necessary action.
2. The Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidate subject to his/her satisfying the eligibility conditions.
3. The examination rooms/hall will be opened 30 minutes before the commencement of the test. Candidates should take their seats immediately after opening of the examination hall. If the candidates do not report in time, they are likely to miss some of the general instructions to be announced in the Examination Hall.
4. The candidate must show, on demand, the Admit Card for admission in the examination room/hall. A candidate who does not possess the Admit Card issued by the Board shall not be permitted for the examination under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent.
5. For Aptitude Test in Architecture, candidates are advised to bring their own geometry box set, pencils, erasers and colour pencils or crayons.
6. Candidates are advised to bring with them a cardboard or a clip board on which nothing should be written, so that they have no difficulty in filling responses in the Answer Sheet even if the tables provided in the examination room/hall do have smooth surface. They should also bring with them their own Ball Point Pens (Black/Blue) of good quality.
7. The candidates are advised to also bring with them a copy of document (as per following applicable criteria) on the day of their JEE (Main) – 2014 and submit the same to the invigilator at the examination centre. The Candidates have to write Roll No. of JEE (Main) Examination on the copy of the document being submitted in support of class 12th/Qualifying examination.
|S. No||Applicable Criteria to candidates||Copy of Document required to be brought and submitted to the invigilator at the Centre after writing JEE Main Roll No. on it.|
|1||Candidates, who qualified in class 12th / qualifying Examination in 2012 or 2013, and have not opted for improvement of|
performance in 2014.
|Copy of their Final marks- sheet/ marks statement of Class 12th /Qualifying Examination of year 2012 or 2013.|
|2||Candidates, who qualified in class 12th / qualifying Examination in 2012 or 2013, and have opted for improvement of performance|
in 2014 in all subjects.
|Copy of their Admit card/Hall ticket for improvement of performance in Class 12th /Qualifying Examination|
|3||Candidates, who are appearing in class 12th / qualifying examination in 2014.||Copy of their Admit card/Hall ticket for class 12th/Qualifying Examination 2014.|
This is in addition to the candidates bringing their Admit Card for JEE (Main) 2014.
8. No candidate, under any circumstances, will be allowed to enter the Examination Center after the commencement of the examination.
9. A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidate should find out and occupy their allotted seat only. Any candidate found to have changed room or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
10. Ten minutes before the commencement of the paper, each candidate will be given sealed Test Booklet with an Answer Sheet placed inside it.
11. Immediately on receipt of the Test Booklet the candidate will fill in the required particulars on the cover page of the Test Booklet with Ball Point Pen only. He/She will not open the Test Booklet until asked to do so by the Invigilator. Do not open/break the seal before the announcement.
12. No candidate, without the special permission of the Centre Superintendent or the Invigilator concerned, will leave his/her seat or Examination Room until the full duration of the paper. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as instructed by the Centre
13. No Candidate will be allowed to carry any baggage inside the Examination Center. JEE Apex Board will not be responsible for any belongings stolen or lost at the premises.
14. Candidates are not allowed to carry any textual material, Calculators, Docu Pen, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, printed or written material, bits of papers, mobile phone, pager or any other device, except the Admit Card, identity proof, document as required. If any candidate is in possession of any of the above items, his/her candidature will be treated as unfair means and his/her current examination will be cancelled & he/she will also be debarred for future examination(s) & the equipment will be seized.
15. Smoking and eating is strictly prohibited in the examination room.
16. Tea, coffee, cold drinks or snacks are not allowed to be taken into the examination rooms during examination hours.
17. No candidate, without the special permission of the Centre Superintendent or the Invigilator concerned, will leave his/her seat or Examination Room until the full duration of the paper. Candidates should not leave the room/hall without handing over their Answer Sheets to the Invigilators on duty.
- The candidates with disability should fill in the type and percentages of disability correctly in the online application form for JEE (Main) 2014.
- Only the candidates, who have 40% or more disability, will be provided Scribe/ Reader on the request of the candidate.
- The candidate will have the discretion of opting his/her own scribe/reader or may submit the request to the centre superintendent for the same.
- The centre superintendent will identify the scribe/ reader. In case a request is received from the candidate, he/she would be allowed to meet the scribe a day before the examination to verify the suitability of the scribe.
- One hour compensatory (extra) time will also be allowed to the candidates with 40% or more disability irrespective of the fact that the candidate(s) is/are availing the facility of scribe/reader.
- JEE (Main) – 2014 shall have two papers , Paper-1 (B. E./B. Tech.) and Paper-2 (B. Arch./B. Planning.).
- Candidates may take Paper-1 (B. E./B. Tech.), or Paper-2 (B. Arch./B. Planning.), or both as per the course(s) they are seeking admission to.
Subject combinations for each paper, type of questions in each paper and mode of examination available is given in the table below.
|Paper 1 (B.E./ B. Tech.)||Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics||Objective type with equal|
weightage to Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
|Pen and Paper based OR |
|Paper 2 (B.Arch./ Planning)|
Paper 2 (B.Arch./
|Mathematics – Part I Aptitude Test – Part II & Drawing Test – Part III||Objective type|
Questions to test drawing aptitude
|Only Pen and Paperbased|
|Requirement of papers for different courses is given in the table below.|
|All other undergraduate courses (B.E. /B. Tech.)||Paper –1|
|B.ARCH/B. PLANNING(At Institutions other than IITs)||Paper –2|
Tags: JEE Main, jee main 2014 mode of examination, JEE Main Exam Pattern, JEE MAIN Model Question Paper PDF, JEE Main Practice Test, JEE Main Preparation, jee main sample practice paper
JEE Main 2014 Exam is just a week away!!! Hurry up and take our practice sets for a quick revision. Any questions, please call +91 9880927474.
JEE Main 2013 held on April 7th (Pen and Paper based) and during 8th April – 25th April 2013 (Computer based) at various exam centres across India. Entranceindia served many aspirants with Model Papers which they found very much helpful in revising the entire syllabus in an unique and innovative manner. Many of our model paper questions found place in the JEE Main Exam 2013 surprising our students and ourselves. We have guided students starting with filling up their forms, revising forms, admit card download, language selection, etc and supported with their doubt clearance during exam hours. Our team have been supporting 24X7 to all our subscribers for any kind of help they need relating to their examination. We are proud to offer JEE Main Model Papers for JEE Main 2014 aspirants so that they can excel in their endeavor to do well and achieve the rank they predict for.
Tags: JEE Main, JEE MAIN 2013 Question Paper, jee main model papers, JEE MAIN Model Question Paper PDF, JEE Main Sample Paper, JEE Main Sample Paper Download
JEE Main 2013 result is out and Anagh Prasad from Ranchi stood top in the all India engineering entrance by scoring 345 out of 360. A student of Jawahar Vidya Mandir , Ranchi (Jharkhand), his JEE Main score card is as follows :
Physics : 115 / 120
Chemistry : 110 / 120
Mathematics : 120 /120
Total : 345 / 360
He passed his class X board exam from DAV Kapildeo school with exemplary grades. As secret of his success he revealed that he did not take study as a burden but as a duty ; started preparing for the test well ahead since class XI. Commenting on the new JEE Main Concept as stressful and burdensome he suggested future aspirants to stay focused and practice well and give good amount of time for study.
- JEE Main 2014 Achiever’s Plan
- JEE Main Model Papers (15+1 Sets)
- JEE Main Model Papers (10+1 Sets)
- JEE Main 2014 Sample Paper(Free for registered user)
- JEE Main 2013 Exam Paper(Free for registered user)
Related Links to JEE Main :
- JEE Main Home
- JEE Main 2014 Syllabus
- JEE Main 2014 Exam Pattern
- JEE Main 2014 Exam Date
- JEE Main 2014 Exam Centres
Tags: All India Engineering Entrance, Class X Board Exam, JEE Main, JEE Main 2013 Result, JEE Main Concept, JEE MAIN Model Question Paper PDF, JEE Main Sample Paper, JEE Main Score Card
Entranceindia announces release of JEE MAIN Online Practice Test for IIT JEE aspirants in India. JEE MAIN 2013 is considered to be the entry level exam for NITs, IIITs and other Engineering Colleges coming under previous AIEEE Exam. Top 150,000 successful candidates across various categories are allowed to appear JEE Advanced Entrance the entry exam for IITs in India. Students may take the test either through offline mode (Pen and Paper based) or Online mode (Computer based). Whatever may the mode of the test students need to practice more and more questions and mock through the exam like tests to cope up with the real exam within the allowed time frame of 3 hours. Entranceindia designed the Online Model Question Papers keeping in view the real exam time frame and expected level of questions in the real exam. Our expert team of teachers have chosen the mix of chapters and questions from each chapter so as to cover entire JEE MAIN Syllabus giving more priority to chapters expected to be important in the exam. Though there is no model paper download or pdf version of the practice papers, students can register free to avail our JEE MAIN 2013 Sample Test and get an idea of how the online test is being taken up. For JEE MAIN 2013 Practice Paper, Online Mock Tests, Model Questions, Sample Tests, etc students can visit our website and choose any Online Practice Model or combination of Model Papers along with NEET UG Pre-Medical Online Practice Test. Along with these model papers students shall avail AIEEE, BITSAT and VITEEE past exam question papers practice free. Available JEE MAIN Model Papers are as follows:
JEE MAIN and NEET UG Combined Practice Papers:
Tags: BITSAT 2013 Model Paper, BITSAT 2013 Sample Paper, IIT JEE Sample Test, IIT JEE Sample Test Papers, JEE Main, jee main 2013 practice paper, JEE MAIN Model Question Paper PDF, jee main online practice paper, JEE Main Online Test, JEE MAIN Online Test Series, JEE MAIN Practice Paper Free, JEE MAIN Sample, JEE Main Sample Paper Download, JEE MAINS Online Sample Test Samples, Online Mock Test for JEE Mains, Online Test for JEE Mains
- SCTIMST Kerala Recruitment for Professor & Assistant Professor Posts
- National Small Industries Corporation Limited (NSIC) Recruitment 2015 for Manager Posts
- THSTI Recruitment 2105 for Scientific & other positions (6 Vacancies)
- Air India Charters Limited Recruitment 2015 for various posts
- SAIL Recruitment 2015 for ACT(T), OCT(T & Boiler Oprn.) & other Posts (564 Posts)