1. Please check the Admit Card carefully for your Name, Paper, Date of Birth, Gender, Test Center Name, City, State Code of Eligibility and Category. In case of any discrepancy, communicate to JEE (Main) Secretariat immediately for necessary action.
2. The Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidate subject to his/her satisfying the eligibility conditions.
3. The examination rooms/hall will be opened 30 minutes before the commencement of the test. Candidates should take their seats immediately after opening of the examination hall. If the candidates do not report in time, they are likely to miss some of the general instructions to be announced in the Examination Hall.
4. The candidate must show, on demand, the Admit Card for admission in the examination room/hall. A candidate who does not possess the Admit Card issued by the Board shall not be permitted for the examination under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent.
5. For Aptitude Test in Architecture, candidates are advised to bring their own geometry box set, pencils, erasers and colour pencils or crayons.
6. Candidates are advised to bring with them a cardboard or a clip board on which nothing should be written, so that they have no difficulty in filling responses in the Answer Sheet even if the tables provided in the examination room/hall do have smooth surface. They should also bring with them their own Ball Point Pens (Black/Blue) of good quality.
7. The candidates are advised to also bring with them a copy of document (as per following applicable criteria) on the day of their JEE (Main) – 2014 and submit the same to the invigilator at the examination centre. The Candidates have to write Roll No. of JEE (Main) Examination on the copy of the document being submitted in support of class 12th/Qualifying examination.
|S. No||Applicable Criteria to candidates||Copy of Document required to be brought and submitted to the invigilator at the Centre after writing JEE Main Roll No. on it.|
|1||Candidates, who qualified in class 12th / qualifying Examination in 2012 or 2013, and have not opted for improvement of|
performance in 2014.
|Copy of their Final marks- sheet/ marks statement of Class 12th /Qualifying Examination of year 2012 or 2013.|
|2||Candidates, who qualified in class 12th / qualifying Examination in 2012 or 2013, and have opted for improvement of performance|
in 2014 in all subjects.
|Copy of their Admit card/Hall ticket for improvement of performance in Class 12th /Qualifying Examination|
|3||Candidates, who are appearing in class 12th / qualifying examination in 2014.||Copy of their Admit card/Hall ticket for class 12th/Qualifying Examination 2014.|
This is in addition to the candidates bringing their Admit Card for JEE (Main) 2014.
8. No candidate, under any circumstances, will be allowed to enter the Examination Center after the commencement of the examination.
9. A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidate should find out and occupy their allotted seat only. Any candidate found to have changed room or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
10. Ten minutes before the commencement of the paper, each candidate will be given sealed Test Booklet with an Answer Sheet placed inside it.
11. Immediately on receipt of the Test Booklet the candidate will fill in the required particulars on the cover page of the Test Booklet with Ball Point Pen only. He/She will not open the Test Booklet until asked to do so by the Invigilator. Do not open/break the seal before the announcement.
12. No candidate, without the special permission of the Centre Superintendent or the Invigilator concerned, will leave his/her seat or Examination Room until the full duration of the paper. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as instructed by the Centre
13. No Candidate will be allowed to carry any baggage inside the Examination Center. JEE Apex Board will not be responsible for any belongings stolen or lost at the premises.
14. Candidates are not allowed to carry any textual material, Calculators, Docu Pen, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, printed or written material, bits of papers, mobile phone, pager or any other device, except the Admit Card, identity proof, document as required. If any candidate is in possession of any of the above items, his/her candidature will be treated as unfair means and his/her current examination will be cancelled & he/she will also be debarred for future examination(s) & the equipment will be seized.
15. Smoking and eating is strictly prohibited in the examination room.
16. Tea, coffee, cold drinks or snacks are not allowed to be taken into the examination rooms during examination hours.
17. No candidate, without the special permission of the Centre Superintendent or the Invigilator concerned, will leave his/her seat or Examination Room until the full duration of the paper. Candidates should not leave the room/hall without handing over their Answer Sheets to the Invigilators on duty.
- The candidates with disability should fill in the type and percentages of disability correctly in the online application form for JEE (Main) 2014.
- Only the candidates, who have 40% or more disability, will be provided Scribe/ Reader on the request of the candidate.
- The candidate will have the discretion of opting his/her own scribe/reader or may submit the request to the centre superintendent for the same.
- The centre superintendent will identify the scribe/ reader. In case a request is received from the candidate, he/she would be allowed to meet the scribe a day before the examination to verify the suitability of the scribe.
- One hour compensatory (extra) time will also be allowed to the candidates with 40% or more disability irrespective of the fact that the candidate(s) is/are availing the facility of scribe/reader.
- JEE (Main) – 2014 shall have two papers , Paper-1 (B. E./B. Tech.) and Paper-2 (B. Arch./B. Planning.).
- Candidates may take Paper-1 (B. E./B. Tech.), or Paper-2 (B. Arch./B. Planning.), or both as per the course(s) they are seeking admission to.
Subject combinations for each paper, type of questions in each paper and mode of examination available is given in the table below.
|Paper 1 (B.E./ B. Tech.)||Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics||Objective type with equal|
weightage to Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
|Pen and Paper based OR |
|Paper 2 (B.Arch./ Planning)|
Paper 2 (B.Arch./
|Mathematics – Part I Aptitude Test – Part II & Drawing Test – Part III||Objective type|
Questions to test drawing aptitude
|Only Pen and Paperbased|
|Requirement of papers for different courses is given in the table below.|
|All other undergraduate courses (B.E. /B. Tech.)||Paper –1|
|B.ARCH/B. PLANNING(At Institutions other than IITs)||Paper –2|
JEE Main 2014 Exam is just a week away!!! Hurry up and take our practice sets for a quick revision. Any questions, please call +91 9880927474.
JEE Main 2013 held on April 7th (Pen and Paper based) and during 8th April – 25th April 2013 (Computer based) at various exam centres across India. Entranceindia served many aspirants with Model Papers which they found very much helpful in revising the entire syllabus in an unique and innovative manner. Many of our model paper questions found place in the JEE Main Exam 2013 surprising our students and ourselves. We have guided students starting with filling up their forms, revising forms, admit card download, language selection, etc and supported with their doubt clearance during exam hours. Our team have been supporting 24X7 to all our subscribers for any kind of help they need relating to their examination. We are proud to offer JEE Main Model Papers for JEE Main 2014 aspirants so that they can excel in their endeavor to do well and achieve the rank they predict for.
[wpdm_file id=1 title=”true” ]
JEE Main 2013 result is out and Anagh Prasad from Ranchi stood top in the all India engineering entrance by scoring 345 out of 360. A student of Jawahar Vidya Mandir , Ranchi (Jharkhand), his JEE Main score card is as follows :
Physics : 115 / 120
Chemistry : 110 / 120
Mathematics : 120 /120
Total : 345 / 360
He passed his class X board exam from DAV Kapildeo school with exemplary grades. As secret of his success he revealed that he did not take study as a burden but as a duty ; started preparing for the test well ahead since class XI. Commenting on the new JEE Main Concept as stressful and burdensome he suggested future aspirants to stay focused and practice well and give good amount of time for study.
- JEE Main 2014 Achiever’s Plan
- JEE Main Model Papers (15+1 Sets)
- JEE Main Model Papers (10+1 Sets)
- JEE Main 2014 Sample Paper(Free for registered user)
- JEE Main 2013 Exam Paper(Free for registered user)
Related Links to JEE Main :
- JEE Main Home
- JEE Main 2014 Syllabus
- JEE Main 2014 Exam Pattern
- JEE Main 2014 Exam Date
- JEE Main 2014 Exam Centres
Entranceindia announces release of JEE MAIN Online Practice Test for IIT JEE aspirants in India. JEE MAIN 2013 is considered to be the entry level exam for NITs, IIITs and other Engineering Colleges coming under previous AIEEE Exam. Top 150,000 successful candidates across various categories are allowed to appear JEE Advanced Entrance the entry exam for IITs in India. Students may take the test either through offline mode (Pen and Paper based) or Online mode (Computer based). Whatever may the mode of the test students need to practice more and more questions and mock through the exam like tests to cope up with the real exam within the allowed time frame of 3 hours. Entranceindia designed the Online Model Question Papers keeping in view the real exam time frame and expected level of questions in the real exam. Our expert team of teachers have chosen the mix of chapters and questions from each chapter so as to cover entire JEE MAIN Syllabus giving more priority to chapters expected to be important in the exam. Though there is no model paper download or pdf version of the practice papers, students can register free to avail our JEE MAIN 2013 Sample Test and get an idea of how the online test is being taken up. For JEE MAIN 2013 Practice Paper, Online Mock Tests, Model Questions, Sample Tests, etc students can visit our website and choose any Online Practice Model or combination of Model Papers along with NEET UG Pre-Medical Online Practice Test. Along with these model papers students shall avail AIEEE, BITSAT and VITEEE past exam question papers practice free.
JEE Main Preparatory Course
Our JEE Main Model Papers were proved best in India during the year 2013 where from 9 questions came in the JEE Main 2013 Question Paper. We proved again during 2014 by matching 12 questions in offline and 6 questions in Online JEE Main Exam.
While preparing for JEE Main a National Level Engineering Entrance students sometimes find difficulty in getting enough time for practice for this exam as this exam is normally held during April 1st week. The CBSE Board exam continues towards third week of March every year. This exam is held both in online as well as offline mode and candidates choosing online mode may get few more days extra for their preparation as online exams starts after the offline exam. Entranceindia has been providing valuable support in terms of providing model papers and exam pattern question sets since year 2013 and since then we find our model paper questions in JEE Main exam papers both in online as well as offline exam.
- This plan aims at providing practice papers for all students appearing for JEE Main
- The plan includes both chapter wise questions covering the whole JEE Main syllabus (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) and 15+1 model test papers exactly similar to the JEE Main examination
- Each chapter has 50 questions at three levels (Level I, II and Revision Test) based on their complexity. This helps students to stepwise progress in their learning by going from less difficult to more difficult questions
- The course is highly beneficial for the students attending coaching classes for JEE Main / JEE Advanced as well as other students because the chapter coverage and the model papers make them to practice many questions apart from classroom study
- Since there is no time gap between Class XII examination and JEE Main examination, it is essential for students to prepare for class XI or Class XII and JEE Main together. Our preparatory course is designed to cover both JEE Main and Class XI & XII syllabus
- This is intended to help students practice gradually to finish the whole syllabus (both Class XI and XII) before commencement of their Board Exam and JEE MAIN Exam
- Students planning to appear other engineering entrance exams viz. BITSAT, VITEEE, SRM, MANIPAL, AMRITA, etc will also be benefited from the JEE MAIN Preparatory Course
- 1 Expert’s Probable Model Paper
- 2 JEE Main, 10 AIEEE, 9 BITSAT & 7 VITEEE past exam question papers online practice
JEE Main (2017) Preparatory Course
JEE Main (2018) Preparatory Course
JEE Main (2019) Preparatory Course
- There will be 3 Tests for each chapter in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (Class XI & XII)
- Each Chapter have 3 tests
- Level I (20 Questions with Solutions)
- Level II (20 Questions with Solutions)
- Revision Test (10 Questions with Solutions)
- All questions come with detailed solution
- Each test can be taken separately
Full Syllabus Tests are in the JEE Main Exam pattern as follows:
- All questions are of objective type (multiple choice questions); each question with choice of four answers, only one being correct choice.
- Each correct answer fetches 4 marks, while each incorrect answer has a penalty of 1 mark (-1 mark).
- No marks are awarded for questions not attempted.
- While the candidate can skip a question, the computer will not allow the candidate to choose more than one option as correct answer.
- There will be 90 questions in all
- Internet connection is required to avail the Online Mode.
- Immediate activation after successful payment
- 24 x 7 hours activation (Including holiday)
DVD & PEN DRIVE Mode
- Runs without Internet!
- Adobe Flash Player is required to run the DVD/Pen Drive
- After successful payment DVD/Pen Drive will be dispatched to you with in 4/5 days
JEE Main (2017) Preparatory Course:
Valid till: 30th June, 2017
JEE Main (2018) Preparatory Course:
Valid till: 30th June, 2018
JEE Main (2019) Preparatory Course:
Valid till: 30th June, 2019
Anyone going to appear JEE Main Engineering Entrance and/or any other Engineering Entrance tests such as BITSAT, VITEEE, AMRITA, SRMJEEE, MANIPAL, etc. can take this Preparatory Course for best result.
We provide support for any doubt for questions in our preparatory course.
Please call us at 098809 27474 or 080 – 6565 0303 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cell Phone: +91-9880927474
Or, E mail: email@example.com
JEE Main Preparatory Course
JEE Main (15+1) Model Papers
JEE Main (10+1) Model Papers
JEE Main Physics Achiever’s Plan
JEE Main Chemistry Achiever’s Plan
JEE Main Mathematics Achiever’s Plan
- Kilpauk Medical College M.D P-IV Feb 2005 Microbiology 2019 PDF Download
- Kilpauk Medical College M.D P-IV Apr 2001 Physiology 2024 PDF Download
- Kilpauk Medical College M.D P-IV Apr 2001 Pathology 2014 PDF Download
- Kilpauk Medical College M.D P-IV Apr 2001 Microbiology 2019 PDF Download
- Kilpauk Medical College M.D P-IV Apr 1997 Physiology 127 PDF Download