Tag Archives: JEE MAIN Admit Card Download
|Assam JEE Main Exam Centre|
|Code||City||Mode of Exam|
|132||Guwahati||Pen & Paper Based||Computer based|
|134||Silchar||Pen & Paper Based||Computer based|
JEE Main 2014 Admit card will be available for download from 1st March 2014 at JEE main website www.jeemain.nic.in. Candidates are advised to check their details in the admit card carefully.
Guidelines regarding JEE Main 2014 Admit Card:
1. Please check the Admit Card carefully for your Name, Paper, Date of Birth, Gender, Test Center Name, City, State Code of Eligibility and Category. In case of any discrepancy, communicate to JEE (Main) Secretariat immediately for necessary action.
2. The Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidate subject to his/her satisfying the eligibility conditions.
3. Candidates are advised to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the examination so as to complete the registration formalities well before the time. Registration desk will be closed 05 minutes prior to the examination.
4. The candidate must show, on demand, the Admit Card for admission in the examination room/hall. A candidate who does not possess the Admit Card issued by the Board shall not be permitted for the examination under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent.
5. The candidates are advised to also bring with them a copy of document (as per following applicable criteria) on the day of their JEE (Main) – 2014 and submit the same to the invigilator at the examination centre. The Candidates have to write Roll No. of JEE (Main) Examination on the copy of the document being submitted in support of class 12th/Qualifying examination.
The admit card for JEE Main 2014 Examination can be downloaded from the JEE Main Website from 1st March 2014. Prior to downloading the Admit card, the candidates are required to provide their Roll No. and Board details of class 12th or equivalent qualifying examination on the JEE Main 2014 Website. Previous year pass out candidates should verify their roll number and Board details of class 12th or equivalent qualifying examination. The candidates are advised to download their admit card from JEE Main Website (www.jeemain.nic.in) only. Also they should visit JEE Main website frequently for updates on JEE Main Examination 2014.
|1||SITYOG Institute of Technology, Aurangabad.|
|2||Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana Ambala, Haryana.|
|3||Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Sadopur Village, Chandigarh National Highway, Ambala|
|4||Lingaya’s University, Nachaull, Old Faridabad-Jasana Road,|
Faridabad – 121 002.
|5||Delhi Technical Campus, Bahdurgarh, Jhajjar|
|6||Amity School of Engineering, Manesar, Haryana.|
|7||Jagannath University, Jhajjar, Haryana|
|8||Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Vill – Lado, Sultanpur Road, Solan|
|9||Amity School of Engineering, Gwalior|
|10||ITM university, Gwalior|
|11||Peoples University, Bhopal|
|12||Techno Global University, Sironj, Distt. – Vidisha.|
|13||Techno Global University, Shillong.|
|14||Lovely School of Technology, LPU Campus, Phagwara|
|15||Amity School of Engineering, Jaipur|
|16||Jyoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University, Vedant Gyan Valley, Vill –|
|17||Jagannath University, Chaksu, Jaipur.|
|18||Bhagwant University, Sikar Road, Ajmer.|
|19||Jodhpur National University, Narnadi Jhanwar Road, Jodhpur.|
|20||Dr. K N Modi University, Industrial Area, Newai, Distt Tonk|
|21||Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phule University, RIICO Industrial Area, Tala|
|22||Mewar University, Gangrar, Chittorgarh.|
|23||Sir Padampat Singhania University, Udaipur.|
|24||Vivekananda Global University, VIT Campus, Jagatpura, Jaipur.|
|25||Vel Tech Technical University, # 42, Vel Tech Road Avadi,|
|26||Shobhit University, Gangoh campus, Saharanpur|
|27||Amity School of Engineering, Gomati Nagar, Lucknow.|
|28||Amity School of Engineering, Amity University Campus, Noida.|
|29||School of Engineering Sharda University, Knowledge Park, Greater Noida.|
|30||Shobhit Institute of Engineering & Technology, Dulhera Marg,|
Roorkee Road, Meerut -250 010
|31||DIT University, Mussoorie Diversion Road, Dehradun.|
|32||Techno Global University, Salt Lake, Kolkata.|
The online submission of particulars, uploading of scanned photograph, signature and thumb impression may be made at JEE (Main) 2014 website . The candidates should supply all the required details while filling up the online form.
Technical Specification for the Signature:
Signature of Candidate should be in JPEG format
File size should be: 1KB to 30KB
File dimension: image 3.5cm width x 1.5cm height
Advised to sign with black ball point pen with good clarity and check the scanned image before upload. Any wrong made during upload may result in long waiting to rectify the mistake.
Practice Papers for JEE Main 2014
Practice Papers for JEE Advanced 2014:
The detailed procedure for normalization of Qualifying examination marks is as follows:-
i. Note down the aggregate marks (A0) obtained by each student in JEE- Main.
ii. Compute the percentile (P) of each student on the basis of aggregate marks in his/her own board (B0) computed from the list of five subjects specified (each marked out of 100). The percentile is to be computed among all students of the board whose subject combinations meet the eligibility criteria of JEE-Main. The variable B0 is only a base for calculating percentile (P), which is further used to get corresponding JEE (Main) marks.
iii. Determine the JEE- Main aggregate marks corresponding to percentile (P) at the All- India level. Regard this as B1.
iv. Also, determine the JEE- Main aggregate marks corresponding to percentile (P) among the set of aggregate scores obtained in the JEE-Main by the students of that board. Regard this as B2.
The normalized board score of the candidate was computed as:
Bfinal = 0.5 * (B1 + B2)
For the purpose of admission to CFTIs where it has been decided to use the JEE Mains performance and the Normalized Board performance in the 60:40 ratio, the composite score for drawing the merit list was computed as:
C = 0.6 * AO + 0.4 * Bfinal
Five subjects to be used for normalization:-
3. Any one of the subjects Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology and Technical Vocational subject
4. One language
5. Any subject other than the above four subjects.
In respect of 3, 4 and 5, the best mark in a given category will be chosen.
- Admission criteria to Undergraduate Engineering Programs at NITs, IIITs, Other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions, Institutions funded by participating State Governments, and other Institutions shall include the performance in the class 12/equivalent qualifying Examination and in the Joint Entrance Examination, JEE (Main).
- The Paper-1 (B. E./B. Tech.) of JEE (Main) will also be an eligibility test for the JEE (Advanced), which the candidate has to take if he/she is aspiring for admission to the undergraduate programmes offered by the IITs.
- The States of Gujarat, Maharashtra, Nagaland and Odisha have joined JEE (Main) system. Therefore, the candidates seeking admission to the institutions in these states, which were earlier admitting based on their State Level Examination, are also advised to fill in the JEE (Main) – 2014 application form online.
- Five minutes before the commencement of the paper the candidate will be asked to break/open the seal of the Test Booklet. He/She will take out the Answer Sheet carefully. The candidate should check carefully that the Test Booklet Code printed on Side-2 of the Answer Sheet is the same as printed on the Test Booklet. In case of discrepancy, the candidate should immediately report the matter to the Invigilator for replacement of both the Test Booklet and the Answer Sheet.
- Candidate will then write particulars with Blue/Black ball point pen only on both the sides of the Answer Sheet. Use of pencil is strictly prohibited. If one uses the pencil, his/her answer sheet will be rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. After completing this step, the candidates will wait for the instruction by the invigilator.
- The test will start exactly at the time mentioned in the Admit Card and an announcement to this effect will be made by the invigilator.
- The test will be of 3 hrs duration .
- The test paper will be consisting questions of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and all questions will have equal weightage.
- There will be three parts in the question paper consisting of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics having equal weightage.
- Each question is allotted 4 (four) marks for the correct response. ¼ (one fourth) marks i.e. one mark will be deducted for indicating incorrect response of each question. No deduction from the total score will be made if no response is indicated for a question.
- There is only one correct response for each question out of four responses given .
- During the examination time, the invigilator will check Admit Card of the candidate to satisfy himself/herself about the identity of each candidate. The invigilator will also put his/her signatures in the place provided in the Answer Sheet on Side-1.
- Candidate shall bring his/her own Ball Point Pens of good quality. These will not be supplied by the Board.
- A signal will be given at the beginning of the examination and at half-time. A signal will also be given before the closing time when the candidate must stop marking the responses.
- The candidate will check that the Test-booklet contains as many numbers of pages as are written on the top of the first page of the Test Booklet. The candidates should also verify the serial number and series of the Test Booklet with the serial number and series of OMR sheet. In case of any variation, the Test Booklet and OMR sheet should be immediately returned to the invigilator for the replacement with another set of same series available in the examination hall/centre.
- The candidates must sign twice on the Attendance Sheet at the appropriate place. Firstly, immediately after commencement of the Examination and for the second time while handing over the Answer Sheet to the Invigilator. The candidates are also required to put their left hand thumb impression in the space provided in the Attendance Sheet.
- The candidates are governed by all Rules and Regulations of the Board with regard to their conduct in the Examination Hall. All cases of unfair means will be dealt with as per rules.
- Candidates shall be offered admission based on their choices and All India Ranks of JEE (Main)-2014 through a counselling procedure to be announced later.
- The candidates will be able to make their choices online for branches/programmes and institutes at appropriate time.
- Candidates are advised to regularly visit the JEE (Main) website http://jeemain.nic.in for latest information.
- The verification of documents would be done at the time of counselling/admission.
- The purpose would be to verify different records regarding identification, age, qualifying examination, state of eligibility, category and disability (if any) of the candidate.
- On failing to produce any of the authentic documents, the candidate will not be considered for admission.
- SC, ST, OBC and PwD candidates will be required to produce original certificate issued by the competent authority at the time of counselling as well as at the time of admission, failing which they will not be considered for admission.