- Resolution by marks obtained in Aptitude Test in Paper-2 (B. Arch./B. Planning.) in JEE (Main) – 2014. Candidate obtaining higher marks will be given better rank.
- Resolution by marks obtained in Drawing Test in Paper-2 (B. Arch./B. Planning.) in JEE (Main) – 2014. Candidate obtaining higher marks will be given better rank.
- Resolution by total normalised qualifying exam marks. Candidates obtaining higher normalised marks will be given better rank.
- Resolution by finding the ratio of positive marks and negative marks. Candidate having higher absolute value of the ratio will be given better rank.
- If the resolution is not possible after this criterion, candidates will be given the same rank.
- The answer keys and images of response sheets (OMR sheets) of Pen & Paper Based examination and Computer based examination will be displayed on the website www.jeemain.nic.in during 25-27 April 2014. The candidates, who are not satisfied with the captured response, may challenge by filling online application form and paying a sum of Rs.1000/- per question The challenge of answer keys will also be accepted online only through the link available on the website www.jeemain.nic.in up to 5.00 PM on 27/04/2014 on payment of Rs.1000/- per question. The fee can be paid by credit/debit card or e-challan. The fee once paid is non-refundable. The JAB’s/CBSE’s decision on the challenges shall be final and no further communication will be entertained.
- All participating institutes that do not use the centralised counselling procedures will prepare their own ranking based on the performance in JEE (Main)-2014 and other criteria as decided by them.
|Gujarat JEE Main Exam Centre|
|Code||City||Mode of Exam|
|147||Ahmedabad||Pen & Paper Based||Computer based|
|148||Anand||Pen & Paper Based||Computer based|
|149||Bhavnagar||Pen & Paper Based||Computer based|
|150||Gandhinagar||Pen & Paper Based||Computer based|
|151||Godhra||Pen & Paper Based||Computer based|
|152||Jamnagar||Pen & Paper Based||Computer based|
|155||Modasa||Pen & Paper Based||Computer based|
|156||Patan||Pen & Paper Based||Computer based|
|157||Rajkot||Pen & Paper Based||Computer based|
|158||Surat||Pen & Paper Based||Computer based|
|159||Vadodara||Pen & Paper Based||Computer based|
|160||Valsad||Pen & Paper Based||Computer based|
Related Links JEE Main :
JEE MAIN 2014 shall be conducted both under Online Mode and Offline Mode. However, the application for the entrance examination shall be filled up online only. Students can fill the online application form during the month of November 2013 for JEE MAIN Exam 2014. Many rejections of applications were found during JEE MAIN 2013. Many students committed mistakes in giving required particulars resulting in rejection of application. Students has to collect all the relevant information prior to start filling up the online application form.
The online application shall be available in JEE MAIN Website www.jeemain.nic.in.
Related Links to JEE Main :
- JEE Main Home
- JEE Main 2014 Syllabus
- JEE Main 2014 Exam Pattern
- JEE Main 2014 Exam Date
- JEE Main 2014 Exam Centres
JEE MAIN 2014 shall be conducted during April 2014 at various centres across India and abroad. More and more students are showing their interest for Computer Based Examination due to certain advantages of Online exam over offline exam. Students can save time during examination hall and also can rectify previously attempted question easily.
Offline examination (Pen and Paper Based Examination):
Paper 1 (B.E./B. Tech.): 06.04.2014 0930-1230 Hours(IST) (3 Hours)
Paper 2 (B.Arch./B.Planning): 06.04.2014 1400-1700 Hours(IST) (3 Hours)
Online examination (Computer Based Examination) for Paper 1 (B. E./B. Tech. Only):
Paper 1 (B. E./B. Tech.) 09.04.2014, 11.04.2014, 12.04.2014, 19.04.2014
1st shift 0930-1230 Hours (IST) (3 Hours)
2nd shift (*) 1400-1700 Hours(IST) (3 Hours)
Like JEE MAIN 2013 the JEE MAIN 2014 Shall be conducted during April / May 2014 in various centres across India both through online and offline mode. 2013. The new system of examination is a national level examination to fill engineering seats at NITs, IIITs and other Government Funded Institutions as well as entry to JEE Advanced exam which determines the eligibility of a candidate to join any of the prestigious IITs in India. Since top 150000 candidates from JEE MAIN Examination across various categories can only apply for JEE Advanced this examination is very crucial for career of a student aspiring for joining IITs in India.
It has been our endeavour last time (JEE MAIN 2013) to provide maximum value addition to student’s preparation through Model Papers, Past Exam Papers, Flash Cards, etc which became fruitful and many students got benefited from our Online Learning Programme and successfully completed the test. To our surprise there are many question matches found in JEE MAIN 2013 Exam from our model papers. Our students happily appreciated and rated our test papers as best in India.
We are delighted to bring different practice programmes for JEE MAIN 2014 and JEE MAIN 2015 aspirants through our Online Learning Platform.
As many as 9 questions came in JEE Main 2013 Exam out of Entranceindia’s Model Papers.
Highlighted questions are exactly the same as given in our model papers.
JEE Main 2014 Updates…
[catlist name=jee-main-2014 excerpt=yes]
- Class X Science Light – Reflection and Refraction NCERT Chapter Notes
- NCERT Chapter Notes Class X Science Light – Reflection and Refraction 7
- NCERT Chapter Notes Class X Science Light – Reflection and Refraction 6
- NCERT Chapter Notes Class X Science Light – Reflection and Refraction 5
- NCERT Chapter Notes Class X Science Light – Reflection and Refraction 4