|College Name||Address||Contact No.|
Institute of Medical Sciences
Nagara – 571 448.
Nagamangala Taluk, Mandya District Karnataka.
|MC02||Basaveshwara Medical College & Hospital||N.H.04 S.J.M.I.T. Campus,
|MC03||Dr. B R Ambedkar Medical College||#24, Kadugondanahalli,
|MC04||Father Muller Medical College (Christian Religious Minority)||Father Muller Road,
|MC05||H K E Society’s M R Medical College||Sedam Road, Gulbarga – 585105. Karnataka||08472-225085|
|MC06||J J M Medical College||Davangere-577 004,
|MC07||K V G Medical College &
Karnataka, Sullia – 574327
|MC08||Kempegowda Institute of
|Banashankari II Stage,
|MC09||M S Ramaiah Medical College||Gnana Gangothri’ MSR
Nagar, MSRIT Post,
|MC10||S. Nijalingappa Medical College and HSK Hospital
and Research Centre
|Navanagar Bagalkot –
|MC11||S.S. Institute of Medical Sciences & Research
P.B.No.1, NH-4 Bypass
Road, Davangere-577005. Karnataka
|MC12||SDM College of Medical
Sciences & Hospital
(Tulu Linguistic Minority)
|SDM Educational Society, Sattur, Dharwad, Karnataka
|DC01||A E C S Maaruti College of Dental Sciences & Research Centre (Telugu Linguistic
|#108, BTM 6th Stage, 1st Phase,
Hulimavu Tank Bund Road, Kammanahalli, off Bannerghatta
|DC02||A M E ‘s Dental College & Hospital||Bijanagere Road, Raichur-584 103
|DC03||Bapuji Dental College & Hospital||P.B.NO.326, Davangere-577004, Karnataka||08192-220575|
|DC04||College of Dental Sciences||P.B.No.327, Pavillion Road, Davangere-577 004, Karnataka||08192-231285|
|DC05||D. A. Pandu Memorial R. V. Dental College||CA-37, 24th main, I Phase, J.P.Nagar, Bangalore-560 078, Karnataka||080-22445754|
|DC06||Dayananda Sagar College of
|Shavige Malleshwara Hills, Kumaraswamy Layout, Bangalore-
560 078, Karnataka
|DC07||Dr. Syamala Reddy Dental College Hospital & Research Centre||No.111/1, SGR Main Road, Munnekolala, Marathahalli,
Bangalore – 560037, Karnataka
|DC08|| H K E.Society S. Nijalingappa
Institute of Dental Sciences &
|Sedam Road, Gulbarga-585 105, Karnataka||08472-247745|
|DC09||K.L.E. Society’s Institute of Dental Sciences||No.20, Yeshwanthpur Suburb,II Stage, Tumkur Road, Bangalore-
|DC10||K V G Dental College &
|K.V.G Vidyanagar, Kurunjibag,
Sullia -574327, Karnataka
|DC11||Krishnadevaraya College of
|Krishnadevaraya Nagar, Sir MVIT Cross, Hunasamaranahalli,
(Via)Yelahanka, New Airport Road,
Bangalore 562157, Karnataka
|DC12||M. R. Ambedkar Dental
College & Hospital
|1/36, Cline road, Cooke Town, Bangalore-560 005, Karnataka||080-25463097|
|DC13||M S Ramaiah Dental College||New BEL Road, MSRIT Post, Bangalore-560054, Karnataka||080-23602079|
|DC14||Maratha Mandal’s Nathajirao G. Halgekar Institute of Dental Sciences||1007, M.M. Extension, Belgaum – 16, Karnataka.||0831-2471475
|DC15||P. M. N. M. Dental College & Hospital||Bagalkot-587101, Karnataka||08354-220435|
|DC16||SDM College of Dental Sciences & Hospital (Tulu
|DC17||Sri Hasanamba Dental College & Hospital||P.B.No.86, Vidyanagar, Hassan – 573201, Karnataka||08172-265401|
|DC18||Vokkaligara Sangha Dental College & Hospital||K.R. Road, V.V.Puram, Bangalore- 560 004, Karnataka||080-26618066|
|DC19||Sri Rajiv Gandhi College of Dental Sciences & Hospital||Cholanagar, Hebbal, R.T. Nagar Post, Bangalore – 560 032.||080-23339377080-23435559|
- The Entrance Test COMEDK PGET-2014 is mandatory for all candidates seeking admissions to PG Courses in Member Institutions of COMEDK for the academic year 2014-2015. A merit / rank list is generated based on the candidate’s scores in entrance test only.
- The time allotted for the test would be 180 minutes (3 hours). The test will begin at 10:00 AM and end at 01:00 PM.
- Candidates are required to mark their answers on an OMR Answer sheet (Optical Mark Reader).
- Each correct answer is awarded one mark.
- No Mark/s will be awarded for multiple marking (marking multiple responses) of any question.
- There will be no negative marking.
- However, in the event of a tie in the score the principle of least negative responses (Number of wrong answers) will be adopted.
Related Links :
The COMEDK PGET-2014 will be conducted only at centers in Bangalore on Sunday the 02nd February 2014.
Related Links :
Degree / Diploma Programs:
- Applicants must meet all requirements stipulated by MCI / DCI. Accordingly, they should have successfully passed their M.B.B.S. / B.D.S. from an institution recognized by MCI / DCI, and must have completed or completing their internship by 30/04/2014 at the latest.
- As per the Existing Post Graduate Regulation of Medical Council of India and Dental Council of India, the minimum percentage of marks in the Entrance Test (COMEDK PGET-2014) for eligibility and admission to Post Graduate Courses shall be 50% for General Merit candidates and 40% for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes (All India) and Other Backward Classes belonging to Karnataka State only.
- Every student, selected for admission to the Post Graduate Medical / Dental course in any of the Medical / Dental institutions in the country, must possess recognized M.B.B.S. / B.D.S. degree or equivalent qualification and should have obtained permanent registration with the Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India, or any of the State Medical / Dental Council or should obtain the same within one month from the date of admission, failing which the admission of the candidate shall be cancelled.
- In the case of an Indian national with the recognized degree from Foreign University, the Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India may, on payment of the prescribed fee for the registration, grant temporary/permanent registration for the duration of the Post Graduate training restricted to the college / institution to which the applicant is admitted for the time being exclusively for Post Graduate studies. Temporary/Permanent registration to such candidates shall be subject to the condition that the degree is duly registered in the country where the degree is obtained and is recognized by the corresponding Council or concerned authority in India also.
Note: Only Candidates who are due to complete the internship on or before 30/04/2014 are eligible.
- Candidates who have appeared for COMEDK PGET during the last three years and selected a clinical PG Degree Seat (Medical/Dental) and got admitted to any of the COMEDK Member Institutions are NOT allowed to appear for COMEDK PGET-2014.
- Candidates who have been debarred by COMEDK during the previous years are NOT allowed to appear for COMEDK PGET-2014.
- Rank list / Rank Card will be prepared only for those candidates who become eligible for admission to Post Graduate Courses as per the regulations of Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India.
Related Links :
- Model Papers applicable for COMEDK PGET 2014 (PG Medical Test) to be held on 02.02.2014
- Immediate Activation on Receipt of Payment
- Realtime Tests based on COMEDK PGET 2014 Syllabus with Answer Key
- Unlimited Test Reviews till completion of COMEDK PGET 2014 test without limit
- Each Model Paper Consists of 180 multiple choice questions (Based on latest COMEDK PGET 2014 Pattern)
- Each correct answer carries 1 mark and wrong answer carries no negative marks
- Unlimited review of your test and key answer without time limit
State level Exams
- Technical College in Srikakulam, Andhra Pradesh
- Teacher Education College in Srikakulam, Andhra Pradesh
- Pharmacy College in Srikakulam, Andhra Pradesh
- Nursing College in Srikakulam, Andhra Pradesh
- Medical-Allopathy College in Srikakulam, Andhra Pradesh
- Law College in Srikakulam, Andhra Pradesh
- Engineering College in Srikakulam, Andhra Pradesh