Tag Archives: COMEDK – PGET 2014
|2||COMEDK PGET 2014||COMEDK PGET||www.comedk.org|
|4||JIPMER PG 2014||JIPMER PG||www.jipmer.edu.in|
|5||AIIMS PG 2014||AIIMS PG||www.aiimsexams.org|
|College Name||Address||Contact No.|
Institute of Medical Sciences
Nagara – 571 448.
Nagamangala Taluk, Mandya District Karnataka.
|MC02||Basaveshwara Medical College & Hospital||N.H.04 S.J.M.I.T. Campus,|
|MC03||Dr. B R Ambedkar Medical College||#24, Kadugondanahalli,|
|MC04||Father Muller Medical College (Christian Religious Minority)||Father Muller Road,|
|MC05||H K E Society’s M R Medical College||Sedam Road, Gulbarga - 585105. Karnataka||08472-225085|
|MC06||J J M Medical College||Davangere-577 004,|
|MC07||K V G Medical College &|
Karnataka, Sullia – 574327
|MC08||Kempegowda Institute of|
|Banashankari II Stage,|
|MC09||M S Ramaiah Medical College||Gnana Gangothri’ MSR|
Nagar, MSRIT Post,
|MC10||S. Nijalingappa Medical College and HSK Hospital|
and Research Centre
|Navanagar Bagalkot –|
|MC11||S.S. Institute of Medical Sciences & Research|
P.B.No.1, NH-4 Bypass
Road, Davangere-577005. Karnataka
|MC12||SDM College of Medical|
Sciences & Hospital
(Tulu Linguistic Minority)
|SDM Educational Society, Sattur, Dharwad, Karnataka|
|DC01||A E C S Maaruti College of Dental Sciences & Research Centre (Telugu Linguistic|
|#108, BTM 6th Stage, 1st Phase,|
Hulimavu Tank Bund Road, Kammanahalli, off Bannerghatta
|DC02||A M E ‘s Dental College & Hospital||Bijanagere Road, Raichur-584 103|
|DC03||Bapuji Dental College & Hospital||P.B.NO.326, Davangere-577004, Karnataka||08192-220575|
|DC04||College of Dental Sciences||P.B.No.327, Pavillion Road, Davangere-577 004, Karnataka||08192-231285|
|DC05||D. A. Pandu Memorial R. V. Dental College||CA-37, 24th main, I Phase, J.P.Nagar, Bangalore-560 078, Karnataka||080-22445754|
|DC06||Dayananda Sagar College of|
|Shavige Malleshwara Hills, Kumaraswamy Layout, Bangalore-|
560 078, Karnataka
|DC07||Dr. Syamala Reddy Dental College Hospital & Research Centre||No.111/1, SGR Main Road, Munnekolala, Marathahalli,|
Bangalore – 560037, Karnataka
|DC08|| H K E.Society S. Nijalingappa|
Institute of Dental Sciences &
|Sedam Road, Gulbarga-585 105, Karnataka||08472-247745|
|DC09||K.L.E. Society’s Institute of Dental Sciences||No.20, Yeshwanthpur Suburb,II Stage, Tumkur Road, Bangalore-|
|DC10||K V G Dental College &|
|K.V.G Vidyanagar, Kurunjibag,|
Sullia -574327, Karnataka
|DC11||Krishnadevaraya College of|
|Krishnadevaraya Nagar, Sir MVIT Cross, Hunasamaranahalli,|
(Via)Yelahanka, New Airport Road,
Bangalore 562157, Karnataka
|DC12||M. R. Ambedkar Dental|
College & Hospital
|1/36, Cline road, Cooke Town, Bangalore-560 005, Karnataka||080-25463097|
|DC13||M S Ramaiah Dental College||New BEL Road, MSRIT Post, Bangalore-560054, Karnataka||080-23602079|
|DC14||Maratha Mandal’s Nathajirao G. Halgekar Institute of Dental Sciences||1007, M.M. Extension, Belgaum - 16, Karnataka.||0831-2471475|
|DC15||P. M. N. M. Dental College & Hospital||Bagalkot-587101, Karnataka||08354-220435|
|DC16||SDM College of Dental Sciences & Hospital (Tulu|
|DC17||Sri Hasanamba Dental College & Hospital||P.B.No.86, Vidyanagar, Hassan - 573201, Karnataka||08172-265401|
|DC18||Vokkaligara Sangha Dental College & Hospital||K.R. Road, V.V.Puram, Bangalore- 560 004, Karnataka||080-26618066|
|DC19||Sri Rajiv Gandhi College of Dental Sciences & Hospital||Cholanagar, Hebbal, R.T. Nagar Post, Bangalore – 560 032.||080-23339377080-23435559|
COMEDK PGET 2014 Medical PG Entrance Test to be held on 02.02.2014 to select candidates for admission into medical pg and the examination is conducted by Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka”(COMEDK). This entrance test is to determine the merit of students seeking admissions to the post graduate courses in the Member Institutions of the Karnataka Professional Colleges Foundation Trust (KPCF) in its endeavor to offer an effective, fair, transparent and non-exploitative testing procedure. There are 12 Medical, 19 Dental colleges who make available almost 600 seats for admission.
COMEDK has been assigned the task of organizing a Common Entrance Test for the academic year 2014-2015
Entranceindia provides online model papers and sample papers for students appearing COMEDK Medical PG Test during February 2014. Each of our model papers are designed in tune with COMEDK PGET Pattern and covers the entire syllabus prescribed for the test. There are 180 questions in each model papers carrying 1 mark for correct response. There is no negative marking for incorrect or no response. Candidates has to select the right choice on an OMR sheet meant for answering the questions.
We also provide a Sample Test Paper for COMEDK PGET 2014 for registered candidates.
- The Entrance Test COMEDK PGET-2014 is mandatory for all candidates seeking admissions to PG Courses in Member Institutions of COMEDK for the academic year 2014-2015. A merit / rank list is generated based on the candidate’s scores in entrance test only.
- The time allotted for the test would be 180 minutes (3 hours). The test will begin at 10:00 AM and end at 01:00 PM.
- Candidates are required to mark their answers on an OMR Answer sheet (Optical Mark Reader).
- Each correct answer is awarded one mark.
- No Mark/s will be awarded for multiple marking (marking multiple responses) of any question.
- There will be no negative marking.
- However, in the event of a tie in the score the principle of least negative responses (Number of wrong answers) will be adopted.
Related Links :
The COMEDK PGET-2014 will be conducted only at centers in Bangalore on Sunday the 02nd February 2014.
Related Links :
- COMEDK is the “Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka” to determine the merit of students seeking admissions to the undergraduate courses in the Member Institutions of the Karnataka Professional Colleges Foundation Trust (KPCF) in its endeavor to offer an effective , fair, transparent and non-exploitative testing procedure. There are 12 Medical, 19 Dental colleges who make available almost 600 seats for admission.
- COMEDK has been assigned the task of organizing a Common Entrance Test for the academic year 2014-2015. The COMEDK Entrance Test being considered as an exercise to shortlist an inter-se merit of candidates for grant of admission in a fair and transparent manner. The publication of test score and rank list will be followed by centralized counseling (Single window system). The details will be published in due course on our website, www.comedk.org.
- Applicants are advised to read this brochure thoroughly and familiarise themselves with the test procedures. COMEDK’s website www.comedk.org contains information and current updates/alerts. This site is updated regularly. COMEDK suggests all applicants to visit it frequently for relevant information.
Related Links :
- The entrance test is being conducted for merit determination for use by COMEDK Member Institutions only. The COMEDK entrance test is for candidates seeking admissions for the Post-Graduate courses in these Institutions. The COMEDK PGET-2014 test scores are valid only for admissions during the academic year 2014-2015.
- There will be a separate entrance test for Post Graduate Medical and Dental Courses.
- There are in all 12 medical and 19 dental unaided, private colleges which are members of COMEDK, across the State of Karnataka and which offer various courses in Medical and Dental studies at Post-Graduate level. Colleges have indicated their willingness to make admission to their Post Graduate courses based on merit in the Common Entrance Test organized by COMEDK .
a) Minority status is applicable to candidates for admission to respective minority status colleges only.
b) (*) Declaration once made in the application with regard to the category status like GM / SC / ST / OBC and Minority etc., WILL NOT BE changed subsequently under any circumstances. The candidates are cautioned to fill in the application form with great care about the category status.
c) (*) Application forms without duly attested SC/ST/OBC and Minority Certificates dated prior to the last date of Application receipt (i.e. Friday 03rd January 2014 on or before 5:00PM) shall be rejected.
d) (*) If the category status (SC/ST/OBC and Minority) if any, is not mentioned in the application form but the certificates for the same is attached the changes of the category based on the certificates WILL NOT BE DONE.
e) If the category certificate is different and exclusive, such of the candidate shall submit not only the category certificate but also the caste and Income certificate issued by competent authority.
(*) Note: i) The candidates whose application are rejected but who wish to reapply can fill up a fresh application with all the required documents along with the new Demand Draft and submit the same on or before the last date for making the application. The earlier sent Demand Draft (if any) will be returned to the candidate/s by speed post after the last date of the application receipt (i.e. 03/01/2014).
ii) All the completed applications have to reach COMEDK office on or before 03/01/2014 before 5:00 PM any applications received after the last date WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Related Links :
Degree / Diploma Programs:
- Applicants must meet all requirements stipulated by MCI / DCI. Accordingly, they should have successfully passed their M.B.B.S. / B.D.S. from an institution recognized by MCI / DCI, and must have completed or completing their internship by 30/04/2014 at the latest.
- As per the Existing Post Graduate Regulation of Medical Council of India and Dental Council of India, the minimum percentage of marks in the Entrance Test (COMEDK PGET-2014) for eligibility and admission to Post Graduate Courses shall be 50% for General Merit candidates and 40% for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes (All India) and Other Backward Classes belonging to Karnataka State only.
- Every student, selected for admission to the Post Graduate Medical / Dental course in any of the Medical / Dental institutions in the country, must possess recognized M.B.B.S. / B.D.S. degree or equivalent qualification and should have obtained permanent registration with the Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India, or any of the State Medical / Dental Council or should obtain the same within one month from the date of admission, failing which the admission of the candidate shall be cancelled.
- In the case of an Indian national with the recognized degree from Foreign University, the Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India may, on payment of the prescribed fee for the registration, grant temporary/permanent registration for the duration of the Post Graduate training restricted to the college / institution to which the applicant is admitted for the time being exclusively for Post Graduate studies. Temporary/Permanent registration to such candidates shall be subject to the condition that the degree is duly registered in the country where the degree is obtained and is recognized by the corresponding Council or concerned authority in India also.
Note: Only Candidates who are due to complete the internship on or before 30/04/2014 are eligible.
- Candidates who have appeared for COMEDK PGET during the last three years and selected a clinical PG Degree Seat (Medical/Dental) and got admitted to any of the COMEDK Member Institutions are NOT allowed to appear for COMEDK PGET-2014.
- Candidates who have been debarred by COMEDK during the previous years are NOT allowed to appear for COMEDK PGET-2014.
- Rank list / Rank Card will be prepared only for those candidates who become eligible for admission to Post Graduate Courses as per the regulations of Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India.
Related Links :
Model Papers applicable for COMEDK PGET 2014 (PG Medical Test) to be held on 02.02.2014
Immediate Activation on Receipt of Payment
Realtime Tests based on COMEDK PGET 2014 Syllabus with Answer Key
Unlimited Test Reviews till completion of COMEDK PGET 2014 test without limit
Each Model Paper Consists of 180 multiple choice questions (Based on latest COMEDK PGET 2014 Pattern)
Each correct answer carries 1 mark and wrong answer carries no negative marks
Unlimited review of your test and key answer without time limit
Direct Bank Transfer / Cash Deposit :
You may subscribe either through online payment or direct transfer / direct deposit of cash to our Axis Bank Current Account. Please call our helpline numbers to get our bank account details.
- 099582 96 397
- 097778 37437 (24 Hrs)
Land Phone: 91-120-6400760
Or, E mail: email@example.com