Tag Archives: BITSAT eligibility
BITSAT 2013 is a Computer based online test for Admission to Integrated First Year Degree Programmes of BITS Pilani Campuses in Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad.
- BITSAT 2014; Apply Online Candidates seeking admission into any of the three campuses of Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS) have to fill application form online at BITS website. The BITS admission test commonly known as BITSAT is an online test at various computerized centres across India. It is a 3 hours online test for admission into various ...
- BITSAT 2014 Engineering Integrated Programmes Programmes BITS Pilani campus at Pilani Goa Hyderabad Dubai*B.E.(Hons.): Chemical Engg. • • • •Civil Engg. ••Computer Science • • • •Electrical and Electronics Engg. • • • •Electronics and Communication Engg.• •Electronics and Instrumentation Engg. • • • •Mechanical Engg. • • • •Manufacturing Engg. ••Biotechnology•M.Sc.(Tech.): General Studies • -->
- BITSAT Model Papers: An Overview Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test commonly known as BITSAT is an renowned test among engineering aspirants in India. The test is conducted in ONLINE MODE ONLY. The test is conducted by BITS PILANI, Rajasthan and for admission into various integrated engineering courses at campuses of Pilani, Hyderabad, Goa and Dubai. BITSAT 2014 ...
- BITSAT 2014 Merit List for Admission A candidate who has appeared in BITSAT-2014 will be eligible for admission only if he/she gets the required minimum marks in the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects of 12th examination as per the eligibility criteria described already. All candidates who have appeared in BITSAT-2014 and are interested in admission will be required to submit Admission application ...
- BITSAT 2014 Score Report At the completion of the test, the computer will announce the result to the candidate in terms of number of total correct answers and wrong answers, with the score. The candidate can also check and print his score report at the BITS website after all the tests are completed. No student will be allowed to ...
- BITSAT 2014 Important Notes (i) BITSAT-2014 will be offered ‘Computer Based Online test’. (ii) The tests are generated from a large question bank and different candidates will get different question sets. An expert committee will ensure that the question sets are of comparable difficulty level, content, question type etc. In this matter, the decision of the expert committee will be final and ...
- BITSAT 2014 Procedure for Applying for Admission BITSAT 2014 Model Papers (Online & DVD) In addition to applying and appearing for BITSAT-2014, candidates have to also apply for admission to BITS giving details of their 12th marks and preferences to different degree programmes offered. The prescribed application form for admission, the detailed application procedure and the final list of Degree programmes offered will be ...
- BITSAT 2014 Applying Process Interested candidates should register their names for BITSAT-2014 by applying in the prescribed application form online. Complete the application form online at http://www.bitsadmission.com and pay the prescribed fees. Also take the print out of the filled form for your future reference. The prescribed fee for BITSAT 2014 is Rs. 1900/-(Rs. 1400/- for female candidates). If a candidate chooses ...
- BITSAT 2014 UpdatesBITSAT 2014 Applying ProcessBITSAT 2014 Procedure for Applying for AdmissionBITSAT 2014 Important NotesBITSAT 2014 Score ReportBITSAT 2014 Merit List for AdmissionBITSAT 2014 Engineering Integrated Programmes
- BITSAT 2014 Important Dates Important dates and deadlinesDeadline to apply for BITSAT-2014 15th February 2014Test center allotment and announcement to candidates 25th February 2014Candidates to reserve Test dates 1st Mar. – 20th March 2014Candidates to download the Hall tickets with instructions 15th April – 30th April 2014BITSAT Online tests 14th May – 1st June 2014Candidates to apply for admission with 12th marks and Preferences to ...
BITSAT 2014 Sample Papers are available at Entranceindia.com. One can subscribe BITSAT 2014 Model Papers for practice. BITSAT Engineering Entrance 2014 is going to be conducted by Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), PILANI. This is one of the most important engineering entrance test in India and conducted only through online mode. Students getting through this test are eligible to take admission in any of the three Birla Engineering Institutes and have prospect of a high career growth. Since there is high competition for limited seats offered by this premium institution students try to score their best in this entrance examination. Entranceindia provides model test papers in BITSAT pattern which are of immense use of those students appearing for this test. Our Model test papers cover questions on Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English & Reasoning exactly in the similar pattern as asked in the BITSAT test.
Also, students can appear our free sample papers for BITSAT 2014 once they get themselves registered at Entranceindia.com.
Related Contents:BITSAT, BITSAT 2014, BITSAT 2014 Exam Pattern, BITSAT 2014 model papers, BITSAT 2014 sample papers, BITSAT eligibility, BITSAT Exam Centres, BITSAT Exam Pattern, BITSAT Model Papers, BITSAT Sample Paper, BITSAT Sample Papers, BITSAT Syllabus, BITSAT Website
|Sl.||Name Of The Board and Examination||Codes|
|1||Central Board of Secondary Education – All India Senior School Certificate Examination||CBAT|
|2||Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination – Indian School Certificate (Year-12) Examination||ISCT|
|3||Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh – Intermediate Examination||APBT|
|4||Assam Higher Secondary Education Council – Higher Secondary (+2) Examination||ASBT|
|5||Bihar Intermediate Council, Bihar Intermediate Examination||BICT|
|6||Board of Secondary Education, Chhatisgarh – Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination||CGBT|
|7||Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education – Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination||GDBT|
|8||Gujarat Secondary Education Board, Gujarat – Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (10+2 Pattern)||GJBT|
|9||Board of School Education, Haryana – Senior Secondary|
|10||Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education – Senior Secondary (+2) examination||HPBT|
|11||The Jammu & Kashmir State Board of School Education – Higher Secondary Part II Examination, Jammu/Kashmir Region||JKBW|
|12||Jharkhand Intermediate Council, Jharkhand Intermediate|
|13||Board of Pre-University Examination, Karnataka – Second Year Pre-University Examination||KART|
|14||Board of Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala – Higher Secondary Examination||KERT|
|15||Board of Secondary Education, Madhya Pradesh – Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (10+2)||MPBT|
|16||Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education – Higher Secondary Certificate Examination||MSBT|
|17||Council of Secondary Education, Manipur – Higher Secondary Examination||CHMT|
|18||Meghalaya Board of School Education – Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examination||MEGT|
|19||Mizoram Board of School Education – Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examination||MZBT|
|20||Nagaland Board of School Education – Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examination||NAGT|
|21||Council of Higher Secondary Education, Orissa – Higher Secondary Examination||CHOT|
|22||Punjab School Education Board – Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (Part II)||PNBT|
|23||Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan – Senior Secondary Examination||RJBT|
|24||Board of Higher Secondary Examination, Tamil Nadu – Higher Secondary Exam||TNBT|
|25||Tripura Board of Secondary Education – Higher Secondary (+2 Stage) Examination||TRBT|
|26||Board of Intermediate Examination, Uttaranchal – Intermediate Examination||UABT|
|27||Board of Intermediate Examination, Uttar Pradesh – Intermediate Examination||UPBT|
|28||West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Examination – Higher Secondary Examination||WBBT|
|30||Any Other Board/ University (not covered above)||AOBW|
Related Contents BITSAT :
Tags: BITSAT, BITSAT 2014, BITSAT eligibility, BITSAT Entrance Examination, BITSAT exam, BITSAT exam boards, BITSAT notification, BITSAT Online Sample Paper, BITSAT Previous Year Question Paper, BITSAT Question Paper
(i) For admission to all the above programmes except B.Pharm.(Hons.): Candidates should have passed the 12th examination of 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and adequate proficiency in English.
(ii) For admission to B.Pharm.(Hons.): Candidates should have passed the 12th examination of 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and adequate proficiency in English. However candidates with PCM may also apply for Pharmacy program.
Admission to all the programmes is subject to the conditions given below.
The candidate should have obtained a minimum of aggregate 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects (if he/she has taken Mathematics in BITSAT) or a minimum of aggregate 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects (if he/she has taken Biology in BITSAT) subjects in 12th examination, with at least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics / Biology subjects.
Only Students who are appearing for 12th examination in 2014 or who have passed 12th Examination in 2013 are eligible to appear in the BITSAT-2014 test. If a candidate has taken more than one attempt in 12th class or its equivalent, only his latest performance is considered, provided this attempt has been for the full component of subjects/courses prescribed. Students who have passed 12th examination in 2012 or earlier are NOT eligible to appear in BITSAT-2014. Students who are presently studying in BITS at any of its campuses are not eligible to appear in BITSAT-2014.
Admissions will be made purely on merit. The merit position of the candidate for admission will be based on the score obtained by the candidate in the BITSAT-2014. However, their eligibility for admission is subject to fulfilling the requirement of minimum marks in 12th examination, as mentioned above.
Direct Admission to Board Toppers:
In the past, admission process of the Institute always ensured guaranteed admission to all the students who obtained first ranks in their respective board examinations. This has given a very vital input of highly meritorious students from all over India. First rank students of all the central and state boards in India for the year 2014 will be given direct admission to the program of their choice, irrespective of their BITSAT-2014 score as per the eligibility criteria mentioned above. Further details about this scheme will be available at BITS website by 20th May, 2014.
Related Contents BISAT 2014 :BITSAT, BITSAT 2014, BITSAT 2014 Eligibility, BITSAT 2014 Eligibility Criteria, BITSAT 2014 Eligibility for B.Tech Candidates, BITSAT 2014 Engineering Entrance Eligibility, BITSAT eligibility, Eligibility for BITSAT 2014, Eligibility for BITSAT Entrance Exam
The following are the eligibility criteria for admission into any of the degree programmes at Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) having campuses at Pilani, Hyderabad and Pune:.
- The candidate should have passed 12th Class Examination from any of the recognised Boards with a minimum of 75% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- At least 60% marks in each individual subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and adequate proficiency in English.
- BITSAT 2013 Score shall be the final basis for admission into any of the programmes offered by BITS.
- Only Students who are appearing for 12th class examination in 2013 or who have passed the 12th class examination in 2012 are eligible to appear for BITSAT 2013.
- Existing students of BITS and students passed 12th Class prior to 2012 are not eligible to appear BITSAT 2013.
Direct Admission to Board Toppers.
Students who obtain First Rank in any central or state level board exam in India held in the year 2013 will be given direct admission to the programme of their choice, irrespective of their BITSAT-2013 score subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria mentioned above.
Tags: BITSAT, BITSAT 2013, BITSAT 2013 Eligibility, BITSAT eligibility, BITSAT exam, BITSAT Minimum Marks, BITSAT Scorecard