AIPMT Admit Card 2016:
AIPMT is an All India medical entrance examination which is conducted in a conventional method using pen and pencil. The question paper contains 180 multiple choice questions in which each question carries 4 marks. This exam is conducted by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) under strict observation by exam guards. This means students are allowed only after proper screening of their bags, dresses, body, etc. Also, students are allowed to enter into the examination hall only if they have their latest AIPMT Admit card/ Hall ticket of AIPMT exam.
Importance of AIPMT Admit card:
- This is a much necessary proof of identification of a student. This contains a student’s clear identity and authentication. Thus, students are allowed to enter the examination hall only with the Admit card.
- Admit card is very important which is necessary all throughout your admission process. Thus, students please keep your admit card safely even after the exam gets over.
- Admit card is available online and can be downloaded from the official website of http://www.aipmt.nic.in/
- Admit card of a student contains the details entered in his/her application form. Thus, students have to be careful while filling and submitting the application form.
- Admit card is declared as a mandatory document for attending counselling section.
- Candidate must know his/her registration number and password to download admit card from the website.
- No hard copy of hall ticket is issued to the students. Thus, it is student’s duty to download and print the admit card.
Information contained in the Admit card:
- Full name of the candidate
- Father’s name of candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Gender of the candidate
- Category/Sub-category to which he/she belongs to.
- Details of exam center and schedule
- Language choice of the student and other few general instructions
If any Wrong Information in Admit card:
If you find any information wrong in the admit card, please inform CBSE board about it. Please dispatch a printed copy of your filled application form along with that admit card. No manual changes must be done in the admit card.
How to download the AIPMT 2016 Admit card:
1. Visit the official website http://www.aipmt.nic.in/
2. Click on the link mentioning Admit card.
3. Enter all the necessary information such as date of birth, registration number, etc.
4. Click on the submit button to redirect you to the page with your admit card.
5. Please take multiple copies of admit card which will be very useful even if you miss one.
After downloading AIPMT 2016 admit card:
- Candidates must paste a postcard size photograph (size 4” * 6”) with a black and white background.
- This photo must be pasted in the admit card and information such as name of the student, roll number, application number must be mentioned in the back side of the admit card.
- Invigilator will check this photo while entering the examination hall.
- Along with the postcard size photo, candidate must also take a passport size photograph which will be pasted on the attendance sheet.
- It is better to carry a copy of confirmation page along with the above documents. Thus, admit card is a very important document which must be kept safe even before and after the examination.