AIPMT 2016 Important dates:
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts All India Pre Medical Test/ All India Pre-Dental Test for the admission to the medical courses like MBBS and BDS in any of the top most Medical colleges/Universities of the Country. Pattern and Syllabus of AIPMT 2016 are derived by Medical council of India. Before planning for the exam, the candidate must make sure the important dates of AIPMT 2016.
Important Dates for AIPMT 2016:
Application forms download starts on: First week of December 2015
Last date for the submission of filled application form is on: Last week of December 2015
Last date for the submission of application form with late fee is on: Last week of January 2016
Application form eligibility check is on: Two week’s window in February 2016
Admit card is available from: First week of April 2016
Examination is to be held on: First week of May 2016
Result declaration: First week of June 2016
These are all tentative dates and please wait for the official announcement from AIPMT site.
Informations about the application form:
Application forms for AIPMT 2016 are available from December 2015 in its official website. It is available only in online mode and thus candidate has to fill in the required details and submit it back online. While submitting, he/she has to pay the application fee either through DD/Demand draft/Credit card. Application fee details are below:
For general and OBC candidates: Application fees is Rs.1200/-(without late fee) and Rs.2400/-(With late fee)
For SC/ST/PH candidates: Application fees is Rs.650/-(without late fee) and Rs.1850/-(with late fee)
For any information or notification updates, please refer the official site of AIPMT 2016.
How to submit application form online?
- Log into the official website of AIPMT
- Read all the informations such as eligibility criteria, terms and conditions and necessary documents for applying the AIPMT
- Click on “Apply now” button in the website
- The application form contains two parts such as part 1 and part 2. Read the informations carefully and fill in the required informations in part 1. Upload your scanned copy of image, thumb impression of your left hand, signature in part 1 of application form. In case, if you have any self declaration (if the candidates are belonging to Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir) then fill it up in part 2 of the application form.
- After filling up part 1, do not forget to note your registration number.
- Part 3 of the application form is a payment section. Thus, pay your application fees either through Demand draft/ Credit card or Debit card.
- After that, you will be getting a confirmation page. Ensure to take a print out of that.
- Fill all the necessary details in the application form.
- Submit it online.
- Check the status of your application form every time before you get the admit card.
Admit card for AIPMT 2016:
Admit card is a gateway pass for all the eligible candidates to take part in the exam. Admit card for AIPMT 2016 will be available from first week of April 2016 on the official site for all the eligible candidates who have submitted the application form. Admit card can contain roll number, centre for examination, language of the paper and personal ID. This Admit card is very important throughout your admission process. Thus, candidates please keep it safe even after the exam gets over. If you have any doubts regarding the Admit card, you can contact the official site of AIPMT for any clarification.
When exam conducted?
The exam is said to be conducted on May 2016. However, the candidate will be given detailed information about his/her own test centre. For example, let’s check out the details of test centres for AIPMT 2015.
Students please make note that test centres once chosen will not be changed later.
When results are announced?
Results are to be announced on first week of June 2016. However, only students under the merit category are eligible for the top most Government medical colleges or in any Private medical colleges. As soon as results are announced, you can get the rank card which contains the following details such as:
Candidate’s name, Roll number, Date of birth, Gender, Mother’s name, Father’s name, Nationality, Application number, marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology, All India rank, category rank and details such as qualified or not qualified in the exam.
AIPMT 2016 Counselling:
AIPMT counselling will be conducted by DGHS (Directorate General of Health Sciences). CBSE board is responsible only for conducting and declaration of result for the AIPMT exam.
AIPMT counselling is conducted in three sections such as:
Counselling for Delhi University
For any official information regarding Counselling refer the following link:
AIPMT 2015 re-test is conducted to avoid the cheating cases which lead the cancellation of May 3rd, 2015 AIPMT examination. Students are now allowed to enter the examination hall only after strict verification of their dress codes.
Re-test for AIPMT 2015 was conducted on June 25, 2015. CBSE has released rank card for re-test examination. Please refer the following link to check the results for AIPMT 2015 re-test.
Students, please make sure that you check official site of AIPMT for any latest notifications and updation.
Special informations about AIPMT:
- AIPMT test is said to be a replacement exam for National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET-UG) for UG courses.
- Due to various issues faced in the admissions, Government has dropped down NEET exam.
- CBSE Board has decided to conduct the exam all over India except in the states of Telangana, Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir.
- CBSE allows you to compete for 15% of seats in all Government and private medical colleges of the country (Except Andhra Pradesh).
- AIPMT syllabus is more or less likely as that of NEET.
Thus, prepare well for AIPMT. Do not forget to check for the latest notifications and important dates regarding the exam in its official site.