Tag Archives: aipgmee 2014 information bulletin
Allocation of time for the AIPGMEE shall be as follows:
|Forenoon Session||Afternoon Session|
|Candidate Entry Time at Reporting counter||9:00 AM||14:45 PM|
|Reporting Counter Entry Closes||9:30 AM||15:15 PM|
|Check-in Procedure||9:00 AM to 10:00 AM||14:45 PM TO 15:45 PM|
|Test Start Time||10:00 AM||15:45 PM|
|Test End Time||1:45 PM||19:30 PM|
- Kindly note that the candidates shall be allocated to appear either in FORENOON session or in the AFTERNOON session i.e. the AIPGMEE comprises of ONE session/candidate only.
- Syllabus: The syllabus for the test shall comprise of subjects/knowledge areas as per the Graduate Medical Education Regulations issued by Medical Council of India with prior approval of Government of India. Kindly refer to the MCI website www.mciindia.org for complete document.
- The syllabus of the above topics shall be as per the latest Graduate Medical Education Regulations notified by the Medical Council of India with prior approval of the Govt. of India. For Graduate Medical Education Regulations please refer www.mciindia.org.
- The examination shall be a multiple choice questions test delivered using computer network.
- The test comprises of 300 Multiple Choices, single correct response questions in English language only.
- The weightage of MCQ’s in each specialty is indicative and purely provisional. NBE reserves its right to alter/vary/amend the same.
- There shall be no negative marking.
- The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- A candidate, who holds M.B.B.S. degree from a recognized medical college or a foreign medical degree included in the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and who has obtained full registration either from the Medical Council of India or any of the State Medical Councils after completing compulsory rotating internship shall be eligible to take this examination.
- Candidates who have studied/passed MBBS from the state of Jammu & Kashmir and Andhra Pradesh are not eligible for 50% All India Quota. However, the candidates who were nominated by the Government of India (under central pool seats) to do MBBS from Medical Colleges in Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir shall be eligible to apply for admission. The interested candidates from these states who want to apply for MD/MS/Diploma .
- The candidates who have obtained MBBS degree from the Medical Colleges which are not recognized by Medical Council of India shall not be eligible for this test. However, a candidate who, after passing the final qualifying examination (MBBS or the foreign medical degree recognized by MCI), is undergoing 12-month compulsory rotating internship/practical training and is likely to complete the same by 31st March, 2014 can take up this examination, but he/she shall not be eligible for admission unless he/she has completed the compulsory rotating internship and obtained full registration on or before 31st March, 2014 or the candidate produces a certificate from the head of Institution that he/she will be completing internship by 31st March, 2014.
- No request for relaxation of Compulsory Rotating Internship shall be accepted.
- The dates indicated by candidates with regard to 12 months Compulsory Rotating Resident Internship i.e. starting date, completion date in the online application system shall be treated as final and candidates will be required to submit the original Compulsory Rotating Resident Internship completion certificate at the time of admission in allotted College.
- The cut off dates for the recognition of the Medical Colleges from where the candidates have passed their MBBS Degree Course and completed compulsory rotatory Internship for the year 2014 will be 31st October, 2013. The Colleges recognized after this date will not considered.
- Registration with M.C.I./State Medical Council is necessary and its documentary proof should be furnished at the time of counseling and admission in allotted College.
- Some of the Universities are having regulations that candidates who are already pursuing the PG Course in their University or in another University are not eligible for admission till they complete the course. The candidates who are already pursuing PG Courses either through All India Quota or State Quota and are applying for a seat under All India Quota may confirm the eligibility conditions of that University in this regard. MoHFW / Dte. Gen. Health Services shall not be responsible if such candidates are refused for admission. Such candidates may opt for the subject and the college at their own risk and cost.
- A candidate can register and appear for AIPGMEE -2014 only once for admission to the academic year 2014-2015.
- In pursuance of the Revised Scheme of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India dated 23.03.2012 in IA No. 16 of 2012 in Civil Appeal No. 1944 of 1993-(Anand S.Biji’s case),All India PG Medical Entrance Examination for the academic year 2014-15 will be conducted through online for admission to Post Graduate(MD/MS and diploma) seats to the meritorious candidates in concerned participating Government Medical Colleges/Institutions throughout the Country(except the state of Jammu & Kashmir and Andhra Pradesh). AIPGMEE is a qualifying-cum-ranking Examination notified under the provisions of Post Graduate Medical Education Regulations, 2000 by the Medical Council of India with prior approval of Government of India.
- Applicants may kindly note that appearance in AIPGMEE does not confer any automatic rights to secure a Post graduate MD/MS and Diploma seat. The selection and admission to Postgraduate seats in any medical institutions recognized for running MD/MS/Diploma courses as per Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 is subject to fulfilling the admission criteria, eligibility, medical fitness and such criteria as may be prescribed by the respective universities, medical institutions, Medical Council of India, State/Central Government.
- Online Registration and Scheduling for the examination must be completed by 25th November 2013 (by 23:59hrs).
- Applications of candidates producing false or fabricated information shall not be considered and candidates may be further debarred from appearing in any future examinations conducted by NBE /MoHFW/Other Institutions.
- Candidates should go through the INFORMATION BULLETIN carefully for eligibility criteria, scheme, and pattern of examination etc before contacting the NBE for any queries. Queries pertaining to eligibility and other issues shall only be entertained if the information requested is not given in this bulletin or on website www.nbe.gov.in/AIPGMEE.
- Incomplete application or applications not in accordance with instructions shall not be considered and are liable to be rejected. The examination fee shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Fee shall neither be carried forward to a future date nor refunded under any circumstances. Online applications and/or their acknowledgment of submission received after the due date shall not be entertained and exam fee shall not be returned in such cases. Application once submitted cannot be withdrawn.
- Instructions in the information-bulletin are liable to changes based on decisions taken by the NBE/MoH&FW/DteGHS from time to time. There is no equity or any rights that are /or deemed to be arising in favour of candidate.
- NBE reserves the right to withdraw permission, if any, granted inadvertently to any candidate who is not eligible to appear in the AIPGMEE even though the admit card/roll number/testing ID has been issued or name/roll number/testing ID is displayed on the website.
- Candidates’ eligibility is purely provisional & is subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria as prescribed in this Information Bulletin. The existing schedule, pattern, policy and guidelines are for ready reference only but in no way they are or are ought to be treated as representative or acknowledgment of fact that NBE is bound to follow the same in future.
- In case of any ambiguity in interpretation of any of the instructions/ terms/rules/criteria regarding the determination of eligibility/conduct of examinations/ registration of candidates/information contained herein, the interpretation of the National Board of Examinations will be final and binding.
- Requests are not entertained for change in date/ examination centre. Candidates are advised not to canvass for or submit such representations.
- Absentees from the examination shall forfeit their examination fee.
- Result for AIPGMEE is likely to be available on the website www.nbe.gov.in/ AIPGMEE by 31 Jan 2014.
- Candidates MUSTbring to the test centre the following documents-
- • Printed copy of your Admit card with photo attested by gazetted officer attached AND
- • Photocopy of your Permanent and Provisional SMC/MCI registration*, to be retained by the test centre AND
- • Any one of the authorized photo IDs**(must be original and non-expired) PAN card/Driving licence/Voter ID/Passport/Aadhar card
- *Candidates who have obtained their Primary medical Qualification outside India and do not have SMC/MCI registration should bring their original screening test pass certificate issued on NBE letterhead. However, the candidate selected and allotted seat shall have to produce certificate of registration of Medical Qualification issued by the Medical Council of India at the time of reporting to the allotted Medical College.
- **The name on your photo identification must match with your name as shown on your Admit card. If your name has been changed due to events such as marriage, you must show the relevant document mentioned at the time of test (Marriage Certificate/Divorcee Decree/Legal Name Change Document).
- The examination test centre staff on duty is authorized to verify the identity of candidates and may take steps to verify and record the identity of candidates.
- Candidates are required to extend requisite cooperation.
- Candidates should ensure before applying for the registration that their MBBS degree is recognized as per provisions of Indian Medical Council Act. If it is found at any time that MBBS degree is not recognized, the candidature/result shall be cancelled/ deemed to be cancelled.
- All the correspondence should preferably be addressed by e-mail. The e-mail query shall be addressed only if it is not anonymous and contains the name, postal address and contact telephone number of the sender.
- An e-mail containing vague or general queries that are contained in the Information Bulletin shall not be entertained. Queries shall not be entertained from person claiming themselves to be representative, associates or officiates of the applicant candidate. The following information shall not be revealed by phone or email:
a. Internal documentation /status.
b. Internal Decision making process of National Board of Examinations
c. Any claim /counter claim thereof.
d. Dates & venue of internal meetings or name of the staff/officers dealing.
e. Any information which in the opinion of NBE cannot be revealed.
- The AIPGMEE shall be conducted by NBE at exam centres engaged for the purpose. Candidates will be able to schedule their exams based on the availability of test centre on the date, time and venue of their choice. Candidates are advised to familiarize themselves with the route and location of the exam centre; location maps for all test centres are available on the website.
- A Practice Test is available for the benefit of candidates to familiarize themselves with the Computer Based Test format at website www.nbe.gov.in/ptest. Applicants will be able to access the practice test in November 2013 upon entering their confirmation ID (issued at the end of registration and scheduling process).
- Candidates kindly note that by registering for the AIPGMEE, they are covered by Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA); as per NDA candidates cannot disclose any question or contents of question paper in part or otherwise with any person or party or website or such other media/publication. Any act in breach of the NDA shall be liable for penal action as per law, kindly note that this is a punishable offence and shall lead to cancellation of candidature at the bare threshold. The candidate is deemed to have read, agreed and accepted the Information Bulletin and the terms and conditions in the information bulletin for AIPGMEE on completing the registration form the candidate.
- Each candidate can schedule and appear in AIPGMEE-2014 once only. Any candidate found to register and/or appeared more than once in AIPGMEE-2014 shall be automatically debarred from the exam. His/her candidature cancelled and further action as deemed appropriate by NBE shall be taken.
- Possession/Use of mobile phones/Electronic devices is strictly prohibited in the premises of NBE Examination Centres. Candidates shall be liable for penal action for Possession/ Use of Mobile phones/ Electronic devices.
- The jurisdiction for court cases/disputes shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts at Delhi/New Delhi only.
- AIPGMEE 2014 Test hold multiple choice questions test delivered using computer network.
- The test comprises of 300 Multiple Choices, single correct response questions in English language only.
- The weightage of MCQ’s in each specialty is indicative and purely provisional.
- The duration of the exam is 3 hours 45 minutes.
|SUBJECT-WISE DISTRIBUTION OF QUESTIONS FOR AIPGMEE 2014|
|8||SOCIAL AND PREVENTIVE MEDICINE||25|
|9||MEDICINE DERMATOLOGY AND VENERELOGY||37|
|10||SURGERY, ENT, ORTHOPEDICS & ANESTHESIA||46|
|11||RADIODIAGNOSIS AND RADIOTHERAPY (6+6)||12|
|12||OBSTETRICS & GYNAECOLOGY||20|
- NBE reserves its right to alter/vary/amend the same.
- Negative marking: There shall be no negative marking