- Duties and responsibilities of Junior Residents will be fixed by the Institute from time to time.
- They will be required to perform such work as may be needed in the legitimate interest of patient care in the hospital.
The syllabus for AIIMS PG Medical 2014 entrance examination for MD/MS totally based on all the subject taught at MBBS level. For MDS that covers all the subject which are in BDS level.
Related Links AIIMS PG :
AIIMS PG 2014 exam centres :-
- The Examination will be conducted at following cities listed below in online mode only (Except for Ph.D. which will be held in both online & offline modes.
- Candidate should indicate his/her choice of centre in the application form.
- The centre of Examination once allotted will not be changed and any request for such a change will not be entertained.The candidate should indicate his/her choice of centre with utmost care.
- In case of any discrepancy in the exercise of choice of centre or non availability of centre in the city opted as 1st choice in the appropriate Column of application, the centre allotted by AIIMS (i.e. Delhi) will be considered as final.
|Sl.||Name of Centre||Code|
Related Links AIIMS PG 2014 :
AIIMS New Delhi conducts MBBS Entrance Test for admission into AIIMS New Delhi and 6 other AIIMS Institutions in India. All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is an autonomous Institution of national importance awards its own medical degrees and other academic distinctions. The degrees awarded by the Institute are recognised medical qualifications for the purpose of the Indian Medical Council Act and equivalent and treated at par with medical degrees conferred by other Universities.
The Institute (AIIMS, New Delhi) is a residential university in which the faculty members, staff and the students live on campus. There are 8 hostels for undergraduate students (6 for boys and 2 for girls) with a capacity to accommodate 850 students.
AIIMS 2013 Important Dates:
1. Online Registration of Application on www.aiimsexams.org 25.02.2013 to 24.03.2013
2. Last Date for applying On-line and closing of Registration 24.03.2013 (up to 5:00 P.M.)
3. Date of Exam: 01.06.2013
AIIMS 2013 Eligibility:
He/She should have attained or will attain the age of 17 (seventeen) years as on the 31st of December of the year of admission. (Candidates born on or after 2nd January, 1997 are NOT eligible to apply.)
He/She should have passed the 12th Class under the 10+2 Scheme/ Senior School Certificate Examination or Intermediate Science (I.Sc.) or an equivalent examination of a recognised University/Board of any Indian State with ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY.
He/She should have obtained a minimum of 60% marks in the case of General & OBC and 50% in case of SC/ST candidates in aggregate in ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY.
AIIMS Course Duration:
5 1/2 Years
AIIMS Exam Centres:
Ahmedabad, Bangaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna and Raipur
AIIMS 2013 Prospectus:
Prospectus is available at http://www.aiimsexams.org/. Click here to view prospectus
AIIMS Exam Pattern:
The Competitive Entrance Examination will be of 3½ hours duration and will have one paper consisting of 200 objective type (multiple choice and reason-assertion type) questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge. The distribution of questions is as follows:
[table id=2 /]
Incorrect responses will be given negative marks.
Each correct response will get a score of 1 mark and each incorrect response will get a score of -1/3 (minus-one-third). No credit will be given for the questions not answered. More than one response will be treated as wrong answer and negatively marked.
AIIMS 2013 Syllabus:
No syllabus for the examination has been prescribed by the Institute. However, the general standard of the Competitive Entrance Examination will be that of 12th class under the 10+2 Scheme/Intermediate Science.
AIIMS Language of Question Paper:
Question paper will be provided either in English or in Hindi according to the choice of candidates. A candidate must select in the space provided in the application form whether he/she prefers to have the question paper in English or Hindi. This choice cannot be changed later at any stage.
AIIMS MBBS Entrance Minimum Cut Off Mark:
The candidate belonging to General category will be required to have 50% minimum cutoff marks, those belonging to OBC category will be required to have 45% minimum cutoff marks and those belonging to SC/ST will have to ensure atleast 40% minimum marks in the MBBS Entrance Examination. The same rule will apply for the six new AIIMS also.
OPH candidates will be required to secure a minimum of 50% marks in case of General Category candidates, 45% for OBC & 40% for SC/ST candidates in the Entrance Examination as per latest direction of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare & the reservation etc.
AIIMS Declaration of Results:
The list of candidates who qualify for admission to the M.B.B.S. course would be declared by 1st July, 2013. Roll numbers of candidates who qualify for admission will be displayed on notice board of Examination Section, AIIMS and intimation to that effect will also be sent to them by the Institute under Speed Post/Registered Post. The result will also be available on AIIMS website www.aiimsexams.org, www.aiims.ac.in and www.aiims.edu The Institute will not be responsible for delay in receipt/non-receipt of intimation by the candidates.
Requests for re-evaluation/re-checking of answer sheet will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Contact Details:For enquiries relating to Entrance Examination please contact: Assistant Controller (Exams) Examination Section All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Ansari Nagar, New Delhi -110 608 [table id=3 /]
- Class X Science Light – Reflection and Refraction NCERT Chapter Notes
- NCERT Chapter Notes Class X Science Light – Reflection and Refraction 7
- NCERT Chapter Notes Class X Science Light – Reflection and Refraction 6
- NCERT Chapter Notes Class X Science Light – Reflection and Refraction 5
- NCERT Chapter Notes Class X Science Light – Reflection and Refraction 4