Tag Archives: AIIMS Medical entrance exam
|AIIMS 2015 Exam Centre|
|Sl.||Name of Centre||Code|
Tags: AIIMS, AIIMS 2015 Exam Centre, AIIMS Exam Centre, AIIMS Medical entrance exam, All India Institute of Medical Sciences
|EXAM||Mode||Full Syllabus Tests||Past Exam Papers||Flashcards||Fee||Click Here to Subscribe (Online Payment)|
|AIIMS Medical 2015||Online||10 Model Test Papers (AIIMS Pattern)||AIIMS 10 Yr AIPMT 10 Yrs JIPMER 10 Yrs NEET UG 1 yr||1000+||Rs. 1150/-|
Immediate Activation after Online Payment
Realtime Tests based on AIIMS MBBS Entrance Syllabus with Solutions
Tests prepared by experienced faculties
Unlimited Test Reviews till completion of AIIMS Medical Entrance 2015 without limit
Each Model Paper Consists of 200 questions (60 questions each from Physics, Chemistry and Biology & 20 from General Knowledge)
Option to attempt Physics, Chemistry and Biology, GK Tests separately
Each correct answer carries 1 mark and wrong answer carries -1/3 negative marks
Easy to follow solutions can be viewed for both correct as well as incorrect responses
Unlimited review of your test and solution without time limit
course valid till: Completion of AIIMS Medical Entrance 2015
Doubt Clearance Support
Memory Flashcards on Physics, Chemistry and Biology
10 AIPMT, 1 NEET UG, 10 AIIMS & 10 JIPMER past exam question papers online practice
Direct Bank Transfer / Cash Deposit :
You may subscribe either through online payment or direct transfer / direct deposit of cash to our Axis Bank Current Account. Please call our helpline numbers to get our bank account details.
- 099582 96397
- 097778 37437 (24 Hrs)
Or, E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about AIIMS medical entrance examination please click here : www.aiimsexams.org
- All-India Institute of Medical Sciences was established as an institution of national importance by an Act of Parliament with the objects to develop patterns of teaching in Undergraduate and Post-graduate Medical Education in all its branches so as to demonstrate a high standard of Medical Education in India.
- The Institute has comprehensive facilities for teaching, research and patient-care.
- As provided in the Act, AIIMS conducts teaching programs in medical and para-medical courses both at undergraduate and postgraduate levels and awards its own degrees.
- Teaching and research are conducted in 42 disciplines. In the field of medical research AIIMS is the lead, having more than 600 research publications by its faculty and researchers in a year.
1. Admitted candidates must join classes on 1st August, 2014 (5thAugust,2014 for AIIMS, New Delhi). The admission of the candidates, who fail to join the Course by the date stipulated in the letter of intimation, shall automatically be cancelled and such seats shall then be offered to the candidates on the waiting list in order of merit in the same category.
2. Normally no candidate, Indian or Foreign National, will be admitted to the MBBS course beyond 30th September of the year of the admission. No candidate except foreign nationals will be admitted under any circumstances beyond 30th September of the year of admission. The candidates who are admitted after 30th September will be eligible for appearing in the first professional examination only with the next batch of students.
3. Candidates selected for admission to the MBBS course at the AIIMS after verification of their eligibility and offered admission should bring the following original certificates/ testimonials/documents at the time of admission:
i. Certificate of having passed the 10+2 or equivalent examinations, showing the subject offered by him/her in the examination.
ii. Certificate from the Board from which he/she passed the High School/Higher Secondary Examination, showing his/her date of birth.
iii. Certificate/Mark sheet from the Board from which he/she passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination showing that he/she has secured 60% or more marks (50% in case of SC/ST/Orthopaedic Physically handicapped candidates) in aggregate in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
iv. Migration Certificate from the University/Board last attended by him/her.
v. a) SC/ST Certificate issued by the competent authority. Community should be clearly mentioned in the certificate.
b) OBC Certificate issued by the competent authority. The sub-caste should tally with the Central list of OBC. OBC candidates should not belong to Creamy layer. OBC certificate must be in the prescribed format.
c) Certificate from prescribed authority showing that he/she belongs to Orthopaedic Physically Handicapped Category.
Note. Applicable only to candidate belonging to Scheduled Caste/Tribe/OBC/OPH Category.
No specific syllabus for the AIIMS MBBS Examination has been prescribed by the Institute. However, the general standard of the Competitive Entrance Examination will be that of 12th class under the 10+2 Scheme/Intermediate Science. Subjects covered are Physics, Chemistry, Biology(Botany & Zoology) and General Knowledge.
Related Contents to AIIMS UG :About AIIMS, AIIMS, AIIMS 2014, AIIMS 2014 entrance, AIIMS Entrance Exam, AIIMS Medical entrance exam, AIIMS Syllabus, Syllabus
- a) A candidate must possess MBBS degree for MD/MS and BDS degree for MDS courses of a University recognized by the Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India and must have completed the required period of 12 months compulsory rotating internship/Practical training on or before 30th January, 2014. (As per DCI endorsement No.DE-130-2011/B-4978, date 13.12.2011, candidature will be as per DCI Revised BDS Course (4th Amendment) Regulation-2011 published in Gazettee notification (Extraordinary) Part-III, Section-4, dated 9.12.2011. The candidate who complete their internship after 30th January, 2014 are not eligible to take up this examination.
- b) The candidate must have obtained a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate in all the MBBS/BDS professional examinations for other category including OBC category and 50% for candidate belonging to SCs/STs.
Related Links to AIIMS PG :
Tags: About AIIMS, AIIMS, AIIMS 2014 eligibility, AIIMS Medical Entrance, AIIMS Medical entrance exam, aiims pg eligibility, AIIMS PG Medical, AIIMS Website
No specific syllabus for the AIIMS 2014 Entrance Examination has been prescribed by the Institute. However, the general standard of the Competitive Entrance Examination will be that of 12th class under the 10+2 Scheme/Intermediate Science. Subjects covered are Physics, Chemistry, Biology(Botany & Zoology) and General Knowledge.