Tag Archives: About NEET PG 2014
1.1 The application form for NEET-PG for admission to MD/MS courses for 2014 session will available online at website www.nbe.gov.in/neetpg.
1.2 Candidate may kindly note that there is no option for submitting the form other than the online mode, offline applications or printed copies cannot be accepted.
1.3 Candidates are required to go through the instructions given and overview of the application before proceeding to fill up the online application.
1.4 Online Applications for admission to the examination should be completed by the prescribed cutoff date (see “Important Dates” on cover page). You will be able to print the acknowledgment of submission of online application on successful completion of online registration and scheduling. All fields marked * are mandatory. An acknowledgement shall also be sent by email to the registrant candidate.
1.5 Applications of candidates producing false or fabricated information will not any future examinations.
1.6 Information bulletin for NEET-PG can be downloaded from NEET website www.nbe.gov.in/neetpg. Candidates should go through the bulletin carefully for eligibility criteria before contacting the Board’s Office. Queries pertaining to eligibility and other issues will only be entertained if the information requested is not given in bulletin or on website www.nbe.gov.in/neetpg.
1.7 Registration Guide
I. Check your eligibility for NEET-PG 2014 on www.nbe.gov.in/neetpg.
II. You must purchase an Information Bulletin-cum-Examination Fee Voucher from selected list of Axis Bank branches prior to beginning the online registration process. More information may be found on www.nbe.gov.in/neetpg.
III. “*” indicates mandatory field. The boxes marked with this symbol must be filled in or you will not be allowed to complete your registration.
IV. Ensure you have a valid and unique email address before you begin the registration process. The steps are as followes
- Create Profile
- Apply for NEET PG
- Schedule Test
Related Links NEET PG 2014 :-
- Candidates who are in possession of MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 and possess permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the Medical Council of India or State Medical Council and have completed one year of internship or likely to complete the internship on or before 31st March 20XX, may apply for NEET-PG 20XX through online application system at website www.nbe.gov.in/neetpg
- Candidates found to be ineligible at any stage of NEET-PG will not be permitted to appear in the examination and/or counseling. In an unlikely, event of any ineligible candidate appearing and/or being successful in the NEET-PG, the results/candidature of such candidate shall be cancelled and/or are deemed to be cancelled.
- Requests for appearing in NEET-PG from candidates completing internship after 31st March 20XX or having qualifications that are not recognized shall be summarily rejected. Candidates are further advised not to canvass for the same.Candidate who are completing their internship after 31st March 20XX or likely to complete after 31st March 2013 need not apply in the NEET-PG exam as they shall be ineligible to participate at any stage of the admission process.
- Registration and /or appearance in NEET-PG does not confer any automatic rights upon the candidate for admission at medical institute /college or MD/MS or PG Diploma programme.
- Eligibility for pursuing MD/MS/PG Diploma shall be as per the rules, regulations and guidelines of respective universities /medical institutions.
- The dates indicated by candidates with regard to 12 months Compulsory Rotating Resident Internship i.e. starting date, completion date, shall be treated as final and candidates will be required to submit the original Compulsory Rotating Resident Internship completion certificate at the time of counseling.
- The cut off dates for the recognition of the Medical Colleges, from where the candidates have passed their MBBS Degree Course and completed compulsory rotatory Internship for the year 20XX will be as prescribed by MCI. The Colleges recognized after the date prescribed by MCI will not considered.
- Registration with M.C.I./State Medical Council/ is necessary and its documentary proof should be furnished at the time of counseling.
- Some of the Universities/institutions are having regulations that candidates who are already pursuing the PG Course in their University or in another University are not eligible for admission till they complete the course. The candidates who are already pursuing PG Courses either through All India Quota or State Quota and are applying for a seat under All India Quota may confirm the eligibility conditions of that University in this regard. NBE/MCC/MoHFW shall not be responsible if such candidates are refused for admission. Such candidates may opt for the subject and the college at their own risk and cost.
Related Links NEET PG 2014 :-