National Entrance Screening Test 2015 (NEST)
About NEST 2017
NEST or National Entrance Screening Test for all those who wants to pursue studies in Integrated MSc programme in basic science like Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. This test is a compulsion to get admitted in the 5 year duration syllabus in renowned institutes like the National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) in Bhubabeshwar and also caters to the Department of Atomic Energy for Excellence in Basic Science, University of Mumbai.
NEST 2016 Eligibility:
- A science stream class 12 student who studied subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology
- Students who have passed out class 12 or will appear for the exams in 2015, will be eligible to sit for the NEST 2016 exam
- A minimum of 60% of aggregate marks in required in the class 12 exams to qualify for NEST 2016
- For SC, ST and PD candidates an aggregate of 55% marks is required.
- If grades are allotted in your mark sheet, for eligibility purpose a certificate is required from the Board specifying the equivalent percentage of marks.
- If you are not able to obtain the certificate from your studied board the decision of the Board will be the final
NEST 2016 Application forms:
The application for the NEST 2016 have already started from the 4th of January 2016. You can apply both ways, both offline and online.