NEET UG the common under graduate medical entrance test is going to be conducted by CBSE for the first time on 5th May 2013. The new Medical Entrance Test has replaced the older version AIPMT which had limited application on central reservations only. This new medical entrance test is applicable to almost all the states in India and states covered under NEET need not conduct Medical Entrance Tests in their own states. This is a national level medial exam and it is difficult on the part of a student to predict the question type and toughness. Hence, it has been our endeavour to prepare good quality model questions (Online Test Series) for practice purpose. Entranceindia has released 10+1 Model Papers and 5+1 Model Papers for NEET UG 2013. Each Mock Test Paper has 180 questions in total covering subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Students can attempt and review the solutions till 30th June 2013 as these online test papers are also useful for other medical exams such as JIPMER, AIIMS, EAMCET, etc.
- CG PSC State Services Pre. Examination-2017 Held on February 18, 2018 Paper-2 Question Paper With Answer Key
- CG PSC State Services Pre. Examination-2017 Held on February 18, 2018 Paper-1 Question Paper With Answer Key
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy Recruitment 2018 Cameraman, Deputy Director 260518 Sarkari Naukri
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Recruitment 2018 Assistant Business Manager, Accounts Officer, Store Keeper 260518 Sarkari Naukri
- Rajiv Gandhi Mahavidyalaya Recruitment 2018 Principal, Assistant Professor 260518 Sarkari Naukri
- All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Recruitment 2018 Jr Technician, Workshop Attendant 260518 Sarkari Naukri
- Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) Recruitment 2018 Junior Research Fellow, JRF 260518 Sarkari Naukri