NEET UG the common under graduate medical entrance test is going to be conducted by CBSE for the first time on 5th May 2013. The new Medical Entrance Test has replaced the older version AIPMT which had limited application on central reservations only. This new medical entrance test is applicable to almost all the states in India and states covered under NEET need not conduct Medical Entrance Tests in their own states. This is a national level medial exam and it is difficult on the part of a student to predict the question type and toughness. Hence, it has been our endeavour to prepare good quality model questions (Online Test Series) for practice purpose. Entranceindia has released 10+1 Model Papers and 5+1 Model Papers for NEET UG 2013. Each Mock Test Paper has 180 questions in total covering subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Students can attempt and review the solutions till 30th June 2013 as these online test papers are also useful for other medical exams such as JIPMER, AIIMS, EAMCET, etc.
You might also like
- Medical PG Daily Test 25th August 2016 6717776
- Question Paper Booklet Set A of Objective Type Tier-II Examination of PGT (Hindi) Exam Dt 26-06-2015
- Question Paper Booklet of Descriptive Type Tier-II Examination of PGT (Hindi) Exam Dt 26-06-2015
- Answer Key Booklet Set A of Objective Type Tier-I Examination of Post Codes 49-12,59-12,153-14 & 156-14 Exam Dt 30-08-2015
- Question Paper Booklet Set A of Objective Type Tier-I Examination of Post Codes 49-12,59-12,153-14 & 156-14 Exam Dt 30-08-2015