The CBSE will provide the facility of downloading Admit Cards of NEET Examination on the Board’s website. Candidates are required to download the admit cards from the website and follow the instructions given therein. Candidate may please note that admit cards will not be sent by the post. The schedule of hosting of admit cards is as follows:
– For Applications without Late Fee : 01.04.2013
– For Applications with Late Fee : 10.04.2013
The Admit Card will bear the candidate’s Roll Number, Name, Father’s Name, Category, Sub-Category, Photograph, Signature, Date of Birth, Language of Question Paper with Name and Address of NEET Examination centre allotted. The candidate should carefully examine the Admit Card downloaded by him/her for all the entries made therein. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate should immediately inform the Board. In such cases, candidates would appear in the examination with the already downloaded admit card. However, Board will take necessary action to make correction in the record later.
- In no case, the duplicate Admit Card for NEET would be issued at the Examination Centres.
- Candidate must not mutilate the Admit Card or change any entry made therein.
- Candidates are advised to preserve their Admit Cards in good condition till admission in Medical/ Dental Colleges is over.
- CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO BE IN TOUCH WITH THE WEBSITE OF NEET-UG AND REGULARLY CHECK THEIR E-MAILS FOR LATEST UPDATES AND INFORMATION.