- There will be single question paper containing 180 MCQ’s with 4 options with single response type from Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- The duration of the examination will be 3 hrs.
- Each question will carry 4 marks and examination will have total score of 720 marks.
- Each correct answer will be awarded 4 marks ; there will be negative marking system which means for every wrong answer one mark will be deducted from the corrected total.
- The question paper will be in English, Marathi and Urdu language as per the choice of the student.
|Subject||Number of MCQ||Marks|
Related Links MH-CET Medical:
Tags: Exam Pattern, MH-CET, MH-CET Medical, MH-CET Medical 2014 Exam Pattern, MH-CET Medical 2014 Notification, MH-CET Medical 2014 Syllabus