JEE Main 2014 Sample Paper
Every student should attempt JEE Main 2014 Sample Papers at Entranceindia before sitting for the national level engineering entrance test.
The advantages of taking the sample as well as model test papers (both online as well as DVD mode) are as follows:
- Question pattern for JEE Main 2014 easily understood
- Experience the topics you are comfortable and topics where you need to put extra effort
- Improve your preparedness for the test and removes nervousness
- Good number of model test papers to judge your preparation, strength & weaknesses
- Improvement in the time management in the examination hall due to adequate practice
- Available both under online mode as well as DVD mode (set of 3 DVDs)
The JAB (Joint Apex Board) of CBSE is going to conduct the JEE Main 2014 examination on the basis of which admissions into all the NITs, IIITs, etc shall be carried out. For the purpose of All India Rank the weightage for Class XII board marks shall be 40% after normalization and JEE Main score weightage shall be 60%. Simialar admission criteria also adopted by various Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs) and other participating institutions.
Related Links:JEE Main, jee main 2014 exam pattern, jee main 2014 exam preparation, jee main 2014 exam syllabus, jee main 2014 model paper, jee main 2014 sample papers, JEE Main Sample Paper