JEE Main 2014 Rank list for admission to B.Arch /B.Planning (in institutions other than IITs)
Tags: Admit Card Download JEE MAIN, JEE Main, JEE MAIN 2013 Exam, JEE MAIN 2014 Achiever's Plan, jee main 2014 computer based exam, JEE Main 2014 exam centre both online & offline, JEE MAIN 2014 Exam Date, jee main 2014 mode of examination, JEE main 2014 test series, JEE MAIN Paper 1, JEE MAIN Paper 2
- Resolution by marks obtained in Aptitude Test in Paper-2 (B. Arch./B. Planning.) in JEE (Main) – 2014. Candidate obtaining higher marks will be given better rank.
- Resolution by marks obtained in Drawing Test in Paper-2 (B. Arch./B. Planning.) in JEE (Main) – 2014. Candidate obtaining higher marks will be given better rank.
- Resolution by total normalised qualifying exam marks. Candidates obtaining higher normalised marks will be given better rank.
- Resolution by finding the ratio of positive marks and negative marks. Candidate having higher absolute value of the ratio will be given better rank.
- If the resolution is not possible after this criterion, candidates will be given the same rank.
- The answer keys and images of response sheets (OMR sheets) of Pen & Paper Based examination and Computer based examination will be displayed on the website www.jeemain.nic.in during 25-27 April 2014. The candidates, who are not satisfied with the captured response, may challenge by filling online application form and paying a sum of Rs.1000/- per question The challenge of answer keys will also be accepted online only through the link available on the website www.jeemain.nic.in up to 5.00 PM on 27/04/2014 on payment of Rs.1000/- per question. The fee can be paid by credit/debit card or e-challan. The fee once paid is non-refundable. The JAB’s/CBSE’s decision on the challenges shall be final and no further communication will be entertained.
- All participating institutes that do not use the centralised counselling procedures will prepare their own ranking based on the performance in JEE (Main)-2014 and other criteria as decided by them.