Boost your JEE Main 2013 Preparation with our Online Preparatory Course (OPC)
Entranceindia has released Online Preparatory Course for JEE Main 2013 Exam April 2013. This online preparatory course shall supplement your preparation for the exam with practice questions as per the prescribed syllabus.
Salient Features of the Online Preparatory Course:
- The questions and explanations are prepared by IITians, NITians and experts of national repute in the field of IIT JEE and AIEEE coaching.
- The tests are designed to have the similar experience as under the real exam environment.
- There are 36 Chapterwise Tests (12 Tests each for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics), 4 Revision Tests and 10 Full Syllabus Model Tests (Total 50 Tests).
- There are 1530 questions covering the entire syllabus for JEE Main with questions of two levels of difficulty.
- The test dates are scheduled to be released on a particular date after which it is available for attempt and review.
- Each Chapter Practice Test (CPT) consists of 3 tests (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics ) of 20 questions each.
- After every three Chapter Practice Tests (CPTs) there shall be one Revision Practice Test (RPT) which shall consist of 90 questions in total from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics for chapters already covered.
- Time limit for each level test is set at 90 minutes. Each Revision Practice Test (RPT) and Full Syllabus Test shall have 3 Hours to complete the test.
- Full syllabus tests shall consist of 90 questions covering the whole syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Detailed easy to follow solutions provided for each question.
- Each correct response carries 4 marks and negative marking set at 25% for each incorrect response.
- Free 10 Previous Year Question Papers of AIEEE Practice with this subscription
- Free 500+ Memory Flashcards to memorize and revise important concepts, theorems, formulas, laws, rules, reactions, etc.
- 24X7 Immediate Activation on payment
Schedule for Online Preparatory Course and Syllabus Coverage
Date of Release
|CPT(1)Level 1 Level 2||Physical world and measurement, vectors, kinematics, laws of motion||Basic Concepts in Chemistry(Mole Concept, Empirical and Molecular Formulae, Stoichiometry), Atomic Structure, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties||Set, Relations, Function,Logarithm, Sequence and Series||Available Now|
|CPT(2) Level 1 Level 2||Friction, circular motion, Projectile motion||Basic Concepts in Organic Chemistry,(Nomenclature and Isomerism), Hydrocarbons||Limit, Continuity,Differentiation||29.11.2012Thursday|
|CPT(3) Level 1 Level 2||work power energy, gravitation||Ionic Equilibrium, Chemical Equilibrium||Trigonometry, Matrices||13.12.2012Thursday|
|RPT- 1||CPT – 1, CPT – 2, CPT – 3||CPT – 1, CPT – 2, CPT – 3||CPT – 1, CPT – 2, CPT – 3||27.12.2012Thursday|
|CPT(4)Level 1 Level 2||electrostatics and capacitance||Chemical Bonding, Coordination Chemistryd and f-block elements||Application of Derivative, Determinant||03.01.2013Thursday|
|CPT(5) Level 1 Level 2||Magnetic effects of current, magnetic properties of materials||s-block elements, p-block elements||Point, Straight line, Circle||10.01.2013Thursday|
|CPT(6) Level 1 Level 2||Rotational motion and moment of inertia, current electricity||Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry||Differentiability, Quadratic Equation, Mathematical Reasoning||17.01.2013Thursday|
|RPT- 2||CPT – 4, CPT – 5, CPT – 6||CPT – 4, CPT – 5, CPT – 6||CPT – 4, CPT – 5, CPT – 6||24.01.2013Thursday|
|CPT(7) Level 1 Level 2||Properties of solids and liquids, ray and wave optics||Thermodynamics and Thermochemistry||Conic Section, Binomial Theorem||31.01.2013Thursday|
|CPT(8) Level 1 Level 2||Kinetic theory of gases, thermodynamics and heat transfer||Electrochemistry and Redox Reaction, Isolation of Metals, Hydrogen||Indefinite and Definite Integration||07.02.2013Thursday|
|CPT(9) Level 1 Level 2||electromagnetic induction, alternating current||States of Matter(Gas, Solid, Liquid), Solutions||Permutations and Combinations, Probability||14.02.2013Thursday|
|RPT- 3||CPT – 7, CPT – 8, CPT – 9||CPT – 7, CPT – 8, CPT – 9||CPT – 7, CPT – 8, CPT – 9||21.02.2013Thursday|
|CPT(10)||Simple harmonic motion, wave motion||Organic Compounds containing Halogens, Alcohol and Ethers, Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen||3D, Vector||28.02.2013Thursday|
|CPT(11) Level 1 Level 2||Atomic physics, nuclear physics, electronic devices||Aldehydes and Ketones, Carboxylic Acids||Statistics, Height and Distance||07.03.2013Thursday|
|CPT(12) Level 1 Level 2||Electromagnetic waves, communications, experiments||Environmental Chemistry, Biomolecules, Polymers, Chemistry in Everyday Life, Principles related to Practical Chemistry||Area under the Curve, Differential Equation||14.03.2013Thursday|
|RPT- 4||CPT – 10, CPT – 11, CPT –12||CPT – 10, CPT – 11, CPT – 12||CPT – 10, CPT – 11, CPT – 12||14.03.2013Thursday
Attempts Allowed: 5 attempts and unlimited reviews allowed till conclusion of JEE Advanced Exam.Note:
- Course valid till conclusion of JEE Advanced Exam (2nd June 2013)